The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 06-06-2010, 09:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 15
SanJames deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hello Boys ....

Hey Ellen, here's the report i promised.

=======================
After several email exchanges, we finally met at a certain hotel (not the usual one she always go to) and it was overall a great experience for me (a newbie as she puts it).

From the moment she rang the bell, the lady that appeared to greet me was very much what i expected.. and then some!

We then sat down on the couch and had a few moments of chit chat and that further confirmed that Ellen is like none other you would find in SBF. She speaks very well and carries herself with a certain air of confidence and poise.

After a awhile, we proceeded to wash up, me first then her. More chit chats followed on the bed after the shower. And oh yeah, she makes the effort to change into something nice too.

The remaining activities that followed were pretty much the normal sensual and passionate moments of any love making session one would expect. Although i did not perform as well as i would have loved to (yes i did not go all the way), i am still very much contented with the fact that its the whole session that should be seen as a package and not just having sex with her and that's it.

So if you're looking for a person, a lady to have a sensual love making session plus a quality open conversation... Ellen is the lady.

Some "tips" for brothers who are keen to engage Ellen

Place your payment in an envelope> it's the least we ought to do. Ellen is really unlike any other FL here in SBF that you hand over $$ tobefore the session. She deserves this treatment at the very least.

Don't push for Frenching> Because she will not and with very good reasons too. There are so many various forms of diseases like Herpes that can be contracted from cuts/ ulcers in the mouth. Yes it may be passionate and quite a shiok feeling to have but the risks are simply too great to take.

Don't push for "painting" (not sure if this is the correct lingo used in SBF)> For the same reasons as frenching mentioned above... this is so much more worse!

Don't push for requests on specific attires> She WILL dress smartly and that should work fine for most brothers. She's not into role play/ cosplay etc

Do write a nice review of her> But DO NOT rate her. She doesn't need it. A text write up would be very much appreciated instead.

In short, enjoy all you want but do be aware of the risks involved and take the necessary precautions. Mild it may seem; frenching and painting actually carries almost as deadly risks as going RAW on any girl you have not known very well.

A friend of mine once talked to me abt this UK tv series> Secret Diary of a Call Girl:
Secret Diary of a Call Girl - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ellen strikes me as someone like Belle, a high-class London-based call girl.
She's our very own local version of Belle! (no offence on the comparision okay Ellen, take it as a compliment). So her rates are on the high side but rest assured that she gives QUALITY in return.

In conclusion, my session with Ellen has been most worthwhile not only in monetary terms but also the time spent. Ellen is simply so captivating and mesmerising. Some brothers here may be skeptical but this is indeed an honest review from me.

I may have very well been put on a spell cast by her the very moment i opened the room door but if that really is the case, then i would very much LOVE to be put thru her spell again and again and again.....

Such is indeed the quality session one can expect from this very eloquent and intelligent and amazing lady.
Old 07-06-2010, 12:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 15
SanJames deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey Ellen, here's the report i promised.

=======================
After several email exchanges, we finally met at a certain hotel (not the usual one she always go to) and it was overall a great experience for me (a newbie as she puts it).

From the moment she rang the bell, the lady that appeared to greet me was very much what i expected.. and then some!

We then sat down on the couch and had a few moments of chit chat and that further confirmed that Ellen is like none other you would find in SBF. She speaks very well and carries herself with a certain air of confidence and poise.

After a awhile, we proceeded to wash up, me first then her. More chit chats followed on the bed after the shower. And oh yeah, she makes the effort to change into something nice too.

The remaining activities that followed were pretty much the normal sensual and passionate moments of any love making session one would expect. Although i did not perform as well as i would have loved to (yes i did not go all the way), i am still very much contented with the fact that its the whole session that should be seen as a package and not just having sex with her and that's it.

So if you're looking for a person, a lady to have a sensual love making session plus a quality open conversation... Ellen is the lady.

Some "tips" for brothers who are keen to engage Ellen

Place your payment in an envelope> it's the least we ought to do. Ellen is really unlike any other FL here in SBF that you hand over $$ tobefore the session. She deserves this treatment at the very least.

Don't push for Frenching> Because she will not and with very good reasons too. There are so many various forms of diseases like Herpes that can be contracted from cuts/ ulcers in the mouth. Yes it may be passionate and quite a shiok feeling to have but the risks are simply too great to take.

Don't push for "painting" (not sure if this is the correct lingo used in SBF)> For the same reasons as frenching mentioned above... this is so much more worse!

Don't push for requests on specific attires> She WILL dress smartly and that should work fine for most brothers. She's not into role play/ cosplay etc

Do write a nice review of her> But DO NOT rate her. She doesn't need it. A text write up would be very much appreciated instead.

In short, enjoy all you want but do be aware of the risks involved and take the necessary precautions. Mild it may seem; frenching and painting actually carries almost as deadly risks as going RAW on any girl you have not known very well.

A friend of mine once talked to me abt this UK tv series> Secret Diary of a Call Girl:
Secret Diary of a Call Girl - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ellen strikes me as someone like Belle, a high-class London-based call girl.
She's our very own local version of Belle! (no offence on the comparision okay Ellen, take it as a compliment). So her rates are on the high side but rest assured that she gives QUALITY in return.

In conclusion, my session with Ellen has been most worthwhile not only in monetary terms but also the time spent. Ellen is simply so captivating and mesmerising. Some brothers here may be skeptical but this is indeed an honest review from me.

I may have very well been put on a spell cast by her the very moment i opened the room door but if that really is the case, then i would very much LOVE to be put thru her spell again and again and again.....

Such is indeed the quality session one can expect from this very eloquent and intelligent and amazing lady.
Old 07-06-2010, 11:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 15
ellen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyellen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Dear Boys..

Here the new week..wish you guys have a great one..

I would like to urge you that if you wish to meet me, please don't PM me, email me you name, sbf nickname, age, race and your profession to [email protected] instead..

Please don't email me asking for my contact no and without your profile..lets try to arrange the meet up more efficiently..thanks for your understanding.

Btw, you may want to use this very friendly proxy to surf the sbf..Ninja Cloak | Fast, free, anonymous web browsing with NinjaCloak.com, is much friendlier to use than the normal proxy.

Have a good day ahead.

When you realize that you are trapped and surrounded, you will become fearless.
When you have no way out, you will tap into your courage to stand firm.
When you have no choice, you will fight back with all your might.
~ Sun Tzu (11.33)
Old 07-06-2010, 09:51 PM
Samster

ellen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyellen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Wink Re: Hello Boys ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by nihonjin View Post
You can see my earlier post in the first few pages also questioning the pricing and requesting for a pic. This thread has since stood the test of time and the stream of positive FRs prompted me to contact Ellen.

When I opened the door to welcome Ellen, I was by a beautiful, elegant and sophisticated looking lady. She is really attractive and I have no doubt that bros here will not be disappointed by her looks.

I am also absolutely convinced that bros will enjoy their session with her. I will not go into details of our session but it was truly mind blowing for me.

I'm glad that I did a U-turn and have met such a gem. I know the debate of her pricing will continue, but it's really her choice and also ultimtaely ours if we choose to meet her.

Ellen, thank you for the wonderful time.
Dear Nihonjin,

Many thanks for your FR..

I am glad that you had made the U-turn of meeting me; i was hoping you could make a three point turn instead... shorten the journey, nevertheless, I am happy that I have cleared your doubts on me when I just started...

Very thankful to have those positives FRs from all the lovely, sincere, and kind-hearted boys that I have met, appreciate their times and efforts... I would like to wish all of you well.

Boys, have a pleasant and restful nite..

~ Sun Tzu (11.33)
Old 08-06-2010, 11:45 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
TheBigBear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Ellen:

Managed to arrange a weekday slot with Ms. Ellen. First of all, her modus operandi is to use email for 1st line of communication first. For those brothers who have tried her and got her number, please respect this mode and do not give out her number freely.

I arrived at the designated hotel early and waited with anticipation... "Ding Dong"... i quickly skipped to the door and take a peek thru the peephole.. a classy lady with big round shades was standing outside. I quickly invited her in... to be frank.. when i saw her up close with the shades, I didn't feel excited..maybe because I didn't get to see her eyes at all but....

when she came in and take a seat and took off her shades.. my oh my...i think i came first time on the spot! (it's just an exaggeration.. ) She has the most captivating eyes I've ever seen... now let's describe her in details.. she is still not yet unroped... :P

She has this well done hair, very black..no highlights..and abit wavy.. well coiffed I would say.. and she has this Pan-Asian look. I would say she look like a Korean or Japanese to me.. but upon longer observation.. I would say she look more like a classy korean lady.. And even though she is wearing a one piece dress that is loose, I already felt her sensuality oozing out.. and she has this very womanly and attractive aura..

She is really a mature woman that still exudes those kind of sensuality and the total package just make her so attractive. If you see her on the road or in a pub, I gurantee you will take a 2nd or even 3rd look at her. She is that alluring...

When she speaks.. she speaks with so much confidence.. and she really can put a person at ease.. you can sense her sincerity and she is really not faking it. She takes an effort to know you more as a person.. She speaks with very clear diction and I think with her looks, voice and confidence..she can really be a CNA newscaster! Give Ali Smith a run for her money..:P

She came out wearing a one piece sexy lingerie with black undies.. I shall desribe her body in details (as much as i can remember).. She has the perfect sized breasts with link brown nipples. She has very well toned arms and her whole body is just so huggable. She has the right amount of fats and I tell you, her butt is such a pleasure to hold and squeeze (please handle with care). Her lips are so soft and perfectly formed and when we do light kisses (please remember she do not do frenching and so please DO NOT FRENCH her), it just feel heavenly..

She has very well trimmed pussy and she has a nice pussy shape unlike those with big fat lips..

When I enter her from below, she used flexed her muscle and you can literally feel your penis being gripped and release.. again..its heavenly pleasure..and she looked at you so seductively that you just want to really enjoy the moment with her... Her nipples are so nice to suckle.. and she will try her best to please you too..when she go down on me doing BJ, her eyes looked so seductive and she does a mean BJ with great suction power too..

We did a number of positions and I could not come after quite sometime.. I think i am too excited and I hoped I didnt disappoint Ellen. In the end, she BJ me (she only BJ with condom and please respect her for that too. I think its good hygiene practice) and I finished off with a HJ. It was overall a very satisfying session and I seriously never felt this kind of connection with a FL before.

Actually Ellen has a naughty side of her which I discovered..she like to tease and it's really a turn on.

Again, I decide not to use numbers to rate her because you simply cannot rate such a gem. To me, she is everything I wanted for as a lover.. good intellectual, good conversationalist.. very presentable, full of confidence, very sensual and womanly and damn good in bed too. I really enjoyed myself with her and I hoped she enjoyed the time with me too.

Last pointer - for those who are really into SYT, please do not email her. She is not your meat and you won't be her meat too. You just won't enjoy yourself that much if you are into SYT. And those who got rejected by her, just move on. It means she has decided you are not her meat, so do not force it. She is doing her own business here, and as such, she has a right to choose who she want to deal with. We should respect her and you gain her respect too.

PS: Please try to refrain from treating her like a normal FL because she is not! After our conversation before the deed, I really didn't treat her like a FL...she just give different feeling...which is so hard to put down in words..

PPS: Btw...she likes her butt to be gripped during the deed.. and I think she loves doggie? In anycase, she has a wonderful butt that is firm and smooth.. heaven..

Yours Truely,
TheBigBear
Old 08-06-2010, 12:13 PM
Samster

Dear Boys..

I understand most of you are having problems to log in to the sbf..please try this efficient proxy at Ninja Cloak | Fast, free, anonymous web browsing with NinjaCloak.com

Gentle reminder again, boys who would like to reach me, please email me your name, sbf nickname, age, race and profession to [email protected], I will reply your mail asap..

Have a nice day ahead.

~ Sun Tzu (11.33)
Old 08-06-2010, 04:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 19
faith deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfaith deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

seen my details on your gmail thanks in advance & hope to meet u soon
Old 08-06-2010, 11:26 PM
Samster

Smile Re: Hello Boys ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by faith View Post
seen my details on your gmail thanks in advance & hope to meet u soon
Dear Faith

Thanks for your post and the email..

Have a restful nite..

P.S, Friendly proxy for surfing sbf at Ninja Cloak | Fast, free, anonymous web browsing with NinjaCloak.com

~ Sun Tzu (11.33)
Old 09-06-2010, 01:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
fiendster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hello Sis , BUMP the thread for you ....

Hi sis, am a few years your junior although I'm also not young too, judging that you stated mid 30s.

Please do not zap me but am trying to help or just thought logically with mathematics maybe my day line do a lot of calculation finances, thus my habbit to calculate.

Damages per customer @ your rate 250.00/1 Hr/1 Shot ~ % possibilty or rate of getting booked per day ???

If you revised damages @ Eg. New revised rate 150.00/1 Hr/1 Shot + TIPS from satisfied customers ~ % possibilty or rate of getting multiple bookings per day (Have a gut feeling quite a handful)

Conclusion: Do not zap me, I am just trying to analyse and help. I am a SYT lover so guess I will skip, need to save $ for milk powder. Anyway its not easy for local ladies to take this step unless in serious $ issues. I guess many helpful samsters around.
Old 09-06-2010, 01:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 22
Rain-Men is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRain-Men is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRain-Men is a Helpful and Caring Samster

well anyway i think ellen has priced herself pretty favourably, given the kind of service and attitude that she brought with her during the session. Don't see a need for any further adjustment. Anyway jiayou ellen babe. Will try and squeeze some time and cash for ur appointment soon.
Old 09-06-2010, 02:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 20
SexyStan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSexyStan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSexyStan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSexyStan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSexyStan is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile Re: Hello Sis , BUMP the thread for you ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiendster View Post
Hi sis, am a few years your junior although I'm also not young too, judging that you stated mid 30s.

Please do not zap me but am trying to help or just thought logically with mathematics maybe my day line do a lot of calculation finances, thus my habbit to calculate.

Damages per customer @ your rate 250.00/1 Hr/1 Shot ~ % possibilty or rate of getting booked per day ???

If you revised damages @ Eg. New revised rate 150.00/1 Hr/1 Shot + TIPS from satisfied customers ~ % possibilty or rate of getting multiple bookings per day (Have a gut feeling quite a handful)

Conclusion: Do not zap me, I am just trying to analyse and help. I am a SYT lover so guess I will skip, need to save $ for milk powder. Anyway its not easy for local ladies to take this step unless in serious $ issues. I guess many helpful samsters around.
Hmmm...

I can't help but feel the urge to speak up on behalf of Sis Ellen here. Having corresponded w/ her via e-mail, I have no doubt that she is an extremely leveled lady who knows exactly the situation that she's in right now as well as what she has to go through to get out of it. No doubt her rates are a little steep but as the service provider, she's entitled to set her pricing to her liking just as much as how we are entitled to opt whether to patronize her services or not.

I guess her objective was never to get a 'handful more' of customers a day so really, there's no need for her to lower her pricing @ all. I believe FRs are the best gauge to whether pricings are justified & one only has to read her raving reviews to know that she's well worthy of what she commands. Sometimes, its not really about the sexual deed but rather, intellectual & emotional engagements as well which is where I believe is Ellen's forte & niche. Well, if you are to argue on pricing, I'd suggest Petain or Desker road where the deed may be done @ 50?

Sis Ellen, sorry I have not gotten back to you via e-mail on an appointment yet due to my hectic schedule but I am looking forward to seeing you.

Again, as our dear Fiendster Bro has disclaimed, please do not zap me as I am also merely offering my humblest of opinions.
Old 09-06-2010, 07:27 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
TheBigBear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I felt i really need to post here upon seeing calls for Ellen to reduce her price. For those bros who have tried her, i am sure you will feel she is worth every dollar and cent you have paid... And for me, its even more..

She is not a normal FL ( as stated in my FR) above.. And this is something you do not get it very oftrn here.. Infact i think it will be very rare..

Those who think she is expensive, then i think she is not for you nor you are suitable for her. It goes to show you will not appreciate her.. Let thr market forces decide her charges.. Ellen is a very smart lady, she has done her research and she feel she is worth this amount and the fact is she is!!

Thanks.
Old 09-06-2010, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
fiendster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain-Men View Post
well anyway i think ellen has priced herself pretty favourably, given the kind of service and attitude that she brought with her during the session. Don't see a need for any further adjustment. Anyway jiayou ellen babe. Will try and squeeze some time and cash for ur appointment soon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyStan View Post
Hmmm...

I can't help but feel the urge to speak up on behalf of Sis Ellen here. Having corresponded w/ her via e-mail, I have no doubt that she is an extremely leveled lady who knows exactly the situation that she's in right now as well as what she has to go through to get out of it. No doubt her rates are a little steep but as the service provider, she's entitled to set her pricing to her liking just as much as how we are entitled to opt whether to patronize her services or not.

I guess her objective was never to get a 'handful more' of customers a day so really, there's no need for her to lower her pricing @ all. I believe FRs are the best gauge to whether pricings are justified & one only has to read her raving reviews to know that she's well worthy of what she commands. Sometimes, its not really about the sexual deed but rather, intellectual & emotional engagements as well which is where I believe is Ellen's forte & niche. Well, if you are to argue on pricing, I'd suggest Petain or Desker road where the deed may be done @ 50?

Sis Ellen, sorry I have not gotten back to you via e-mail on an appointment yet due to my hectic schedule but I am looking forward to seeing you.

Again, as our dear Fiendster Bro has disclaimed, please do not zap me as I am also merely offering my humblest of opinions.
Dear bros,

I am not trying to flame her thread, just trying to see if anyway could help if some adjustments made since similar local FL (similar age group and limited time posted at this rates.
http://sammythe.guru/welcome...time-only.html

I'm seeking PEACE am not declaring any war here, am sick and tired of post a comment harmlessly and got zapped till jurong. I'll keep my comments shut now.

Anyway wish you luck and seeing all the replies Sis Ellen, alot of helpful samsters around. Hope you can settle your problem soon.
Old 09-06-2010, 03:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
kbearsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Hello Boys ....

After almost a week since our first email this was the moment to meet Ellen finally. It was with much anticipation that I look forward to the day. We spent a few days emailing each other back and forth and in the process began our chemistry. Her responses were always direct yet polite and those emailing should realise (or rather I recommend) to be as open as possible. The more open you are, the better the chemistry on the actual day.

I remember once in the beginning of our email exchange I wrote a longer email with a few questions on it. She replied saying that she'd reply by a certain time that day and she replied earlier. Can't tell you what good that tells you of a person that keeps her promises.

In the week we met it rained heavily and I was worried it would be the same on the actual day. Sadly it bucketed with rain, trying to dampen my spirits somewhat. Armed with an umbrella I proceeded to the appointed location and thankfully remained dry. I settled in pretty quickly, bit nervous, bit excited and happy of course. Turned on the TV and had one of my favourite movies on HBO, Harold and Kumar, but as usual all the good bits were cut out! Ellen texted me that she'd be slightly late and knew it was the traffic that was causing this, so continued to wait. With a great movie I was sure to be in a good mood when I met here.

After a polite knock at the door I peered through the hole and saw a slightly shorter lady with dark Gucci-like "Bee" sunglasses. I opened the door to see her and had a slightest of sniffs of her beautiful perfume. Dressed in classic black wrapped around light, cream, alabaster-like skin. She sat on a stool while I sat on the bed and we proceeded to talk about our day, how busy we were and the rain that no longer hampered our spirits. We got to talk about each other's background, where we've lived before so was a great opportunity to know her abit better (and hope the feeling was mutual - haha).

She doesn't look her age, her teeth are near perfect and well shaped. This lady knows her way around grooming and I agree with some FRs that she passes for Korean or Japanese, I had fun imagining her as a CEO's gorgeous, sexy, kinky PA (no role play, but that doesn't mean you can't imagine it in your head only!). When I was at the bank earlier I heard the Wonder Girls song playing in the background and can't help think of that tune when being with Ellen.

I proceeded to the shower. One part which obviously is very polite was that she asked me to move my personal items to the bathroom. Maybe in all the excitement I forgot about this and remember thinking how decent it was of her to ask this. After coming out of the shower dressed only in a towel she proceeded to get herself ready.

A few tense minutes later she stepped out dressed in what appeared from afar to be a summer dress but actually just a sexy negligee. She sat then lied down sideways on the bed to face me while I sat still in my towel legs crossed barely covering my hardening "member". I asked if I could touch her legs and ran my hands over her calves and shins, it slide all over, you won't believe how soft her skin is.

It would put ladies who are in their twenties to shame the way she's maintained her skin, like the smoothest butter, silk or cream. I couldn't resist but ask her permission to kiss her legs slowly, but that just tickled her and I stopped. Meanwhile I was getting much harder and she certainly noticed snaking her hand between my towel for a closer look. I ran my hands up her smooth thighs and notices how pert her buttocks look, like gorgeous mounds under her sexy black fabric. Kisses higher only made her moan more, you can tell by this stage I was totally captivated and horny as hell.

I loved that she took the lead, finding parts of my body to kiss and tease, everytime making me so hard I wanted to explode. Her nipples were perky and a soft shade of brown, pointy the way Hershey Kisses are (sort of). I leaned in and kissed her nipples softly, which only made her moan louder. Her breasts are a good size nice to hold but not to big that you can't get your mouth around it (that is if you like watermelon fruit haha). I slurped it right up.

After some light wrestling on the bed we got into position with both of us kneeling yet standing up on the bed and cuddled for a bit before I removed her lingerie. She "pushed" me down and proceeded to cap my poor, hard cock and no amount of begging would have stopped her having her way with me. She opened her cute mouth wide and started suction but I asked her stop knowing that all I wanted was me inside of her for all time.

With the cap put on properly she straddled me, and gave me a chance to rub my hands more over her pert and perky buttocks, smooth as ever and delicate to grip. She rode me hard and I just asked her to go softer, slow down, she accomodated. She asked why don't I go on top of her, I obliged and thought she'd jump off to let me slide on top of her, but this nubile temptress leaned back pulling me up and I struggled to get flexible enough to do it properly - it was abit comical at this stage. I realised later that she's done some yoga and you can tell! Eventually we got it right and in I went for a great time inside. Her hair smelled so beautiful, my nose loved it.

All in all, a great experience with a wonderful lady. She is well spoken, well travelled, well groomed and I had a great time being with her.

For those looking for "girls" please continue to look elsewhere, for those looking for Ladies, and those who know what they are doing and carry themselves, then please request Ellen for her time, it's well worth it.

As for the "rules", please follow what "SanJames" has posted. That's very accurate. This is an EXPERIENCE, not just some casual encounter. You have to be a gentleman or I'm sorry Lady Luck won't play for you.

Anyway that's my first FR, hope it's okay.
Old 09-06-2010, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiendster View Post
Dear bros,

I am not trying to flame her thread, just trying to see if anyway could help if some adjustments made since similar local FL (similar age group and limited time posted at this rates.
http://sammythe.guru/welcome...time-only.html

I'm seeking PEACE am not declaring any war here, am sick and tired of post a comment harmlessly and got zapped till jurong. I'll keep my comments shut now.

Anyway wish you luck and seeing all the replies Sis Ellen, alot of helpful samsters around. Hope you can settle your problem soon.
Dear Fienster

I would like to thank for your post..

Your suggestion seems stirred up my thread a little for today, I am glad to see many boys stood by me...

Nevertheless, I am not taking your comment being as nasty as comparing to the below; someone had actually wrote and zapped me at my reputation-received box without leaving his nickname... By comparison, I admired your guts of posting your thoughts on my thread because you are taking the risk of being zap by someone, is much better than a coward is.

06-06-2010 10:30 AM------------------------------Why must anyone respect a racist whore?

In the business world, each has it owns niche and the operating style with perimeters; I hope I could deserve minimum kind words even though I have to be in this scene...

I welcome you all of posting your thoughts on my thread like a gentle man, and not being a coward... Therefore, keep it up boys; I would love to listen to your thoughts openly.

Each person is under the law of his or her own consciousness; let us try to be nice!

You may want to try this friendly proxy at Ninja Cloak | Fast, free, anonymous web browsing with NinjaCloak.com to surf the sbf..

Lastly, enjoy the world cup and good luck..

~ Sun Tzu (11.33)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread