The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 28-04-2022, 04:04 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4296 / Power: 36
Thialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Naty fr TRL,

Am really surprise when she told me that she is not fully booked everyday. Cos IMHO, this is not what I expected with this nice friendly syt....

Naty is pretty, young, n most importantly bubbly n jovial...who can really make me forget abt my stalker for the moment...

She says she needs more customers... and for my help....

At first I m a bit hesitant to post a FR before I rtf, cos I know my stalker will likely go and show her my FR n bad mouth abt me... n maybe bring her some fried noodle (thai style)...

But after some thinking... I thought what the heck... in the coming day(s), I will address these false accusations n rumors, n throw them back right into his face.

Helping this lady is more important than my personal enjoyment... anyway so many other gals to try... so here goes...

Last edited by Thialover; 28-04-2022 at 05:12 PM.
Old 28-04-2022, 04:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2368 / Power: 15
is5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond repute

FR for bomie,

Room: pleasant nice and spacious, good bath area and towels

looks: normal GND looks, nothing special here

Body: meaty type 160cm even distributed fats, tummy considered flat..

Boobs: freaking legit super huge melons.. all natural and at least 5kg each.. nice big aloes..

BBBJ: out of the world, no wonder previously one bro can CIM twice.. my second shot stood up and CIM.. she sucked it all up like a champ..

FJ: good response will rub your back as you pound her..

Language: speaks French but no English

Overall: good experience!
Old 28-04-2022, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
rubble deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Burger from SS

First time booking with stable and was fast & smooth. Session start was delayed due the reasons but Bro SS still ensured full duration.

accessible via bus / ~15mins walk from nearest MRT. Parking within surrounding.
Bathroom is small, allows for very intimate actions.

No rating since depends on person, just my experience/opinion.

Looks: Looks young (<25 y/o) with natural B/C with nice ass for doggy. Have some markings on waist if u mind.

BBBJ: Wet and sloppy including coverage on sack.

FJ: Like the name, was like ordering fast-food as she asked what I liked. Accommodating to request and said she loves doggy the most.

Experience: Overall session was wild. Felt like long overdue meeting with FWB.

Others: French, GFE and playability might vary depending on chemistry. Was offered a solid massage in between shots, not piano hands type.
Old 28-04-2022, 04:57 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
kurtdarkholme is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Promised OKT for FR.
Irin From Loveaffair

Looks - photo heavily enhanced but thats the case of most ladies anyeay.

Body - 8/10 nice boobs. Not too big not too small.

Bbbj - amazing, full deep throat. Can feel thr back of her throat. She doesnt complain. Very rare.

FJ - I didnt even get to that part because her BBBJ is insane good

GFE - really friendly. Her English is quite giid

Overall - last min did the booking and OKT was very accommodating. Very chill and easy going.

This is my opinion for her, your experience may defer.
Old 28-04-2022, 05:30 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
andyslacker17 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

**FR For Liza from RollyPolly**
27/04 PM Slot

Contacted OKT bro for booking arrangement and as usual hassle free with confirmed hotel in central location.There was hardly any FR for Liza,although feeling a lil bit skeptical decided to take the plunge instead.She just started on 25 Apr,so definitely not many bros have tried her out.I was out for a recon mission with a one shot slot.

Upon arrival hiding behind the door was Liza.Quite a milfy stunner i might say with full make up on and wearing a mustard yellow tube dress that reveals her ample cleavage and huge assets.She is a cheerful lady and i had no issues conversing in English too.

We both undressed and went for a shower and she took real good care of me.She has pretty face with sharp features,a curvaceous body,fair skin and her 36D man made boobs captivated me.She knelt down and gave me a surprise BBJ while i was standing in the shower,resulting in full erection and she even cheekily said ‘Test..Ok i very like..’

She brought me to bed next and started full roaming catbath.Gentle smooches on the lips ensued and followed by a fierce tongue fight.She got me so turned on already.Her BBJ is definitely one of the best i had so far.Mutliple tongue twirls on my dickhead and sloppy wet licking of my hard shaft with the occasional deepthroat with constant eye contact nearly killed me.She capped me on and started riding cowgirl in no time.She rode fast and furious and seemingly enjoyed every motion with the sexually aroused facial expression she has.She held me up towards her in hugging mode and the fuck session got more intense.I indulged myself in sucking her tits and non stop tongue fight.Her body arched backwards as we gained momentum and i was literally fucking her while sitting.Moved to missionary next,lifted her legs and with every deep thrust she moaned louder and louder.Had to release my shot inside her and the look on her face is worth remembering for a lifetime.

We both finally succumbed to each other,panting in exhaustion and exchanged smiles of satisfaction.Cuddled for a while and with 15 mins left i went down on her and devoured her pussy and made her gloriously wet again.I fingered her till all her pussy juices flowed and she climaxed with her legs twitching to end our encounter of pure sex and passion.Beware of Liza,her BBJ skills,awesome sex and super GFE is there for the taking.

With her consent of course,i have attached her pics with the dress she was wearing yesterday.

Old 28-04-2022, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
arniepatel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Burger from Silkstocking’s

OKT: nice and efficient as usual
Location: not ideal for me as I prefer near CBD but still central enough
The place itself is very nice. Big appartement that looks quite new.

As for Burger:

Looks: very pretty face in my opinion. With a very slutty look. Pics are accurate.
Body: a bit meaty with a very nice butt and nice curves. I like it so no issue for me. Not for those who want a slim girl.
Boobs: not amazing, but good enough. Not for boobs lovers.
BBBJ: great! She just gobbles it like a pro. I had to stop her or I would have cum straight away
Painting: yes. Nice shaved pussy
FJ: wild and aggressive! Wished I could have made it last but I got too excited. She will just grab you and ask you to fuck her harder and harder
GFE: great. She’s very nice and fun. Her English is good enough for a conversation.

Conclusion: a very enjoyable experience that I would recommend to anyone she’s leaving next week I believe so grab her fast!
Old 28-04-2022, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
yufor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR naty TRL

Many FR with live pic somemore from a few bros here alrd so I dont think I need to say much. Can confirm look the same as live pic. i get the FRs that say got vibration mode. She like to lick the tip very fast. Good suction. FJ very accomodating to positions. Cute and bubbly when she smiles. Definitely syt. Her english is also good enough so no communication barrier.
Old 28-04-2022, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sexcoco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looks good!
Old 28-04-2022, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 5
Shistlesmek is one of the Best!Shistlesmek is one of the Best!Shistlesmek is one of the Best!

FR for Aiko (BabyFace)

First time writing FR for Dome 1 so here goes,

OKT : Clear instructions, appreciate the fast reply.
Looks : 9/10 , more or less same as photo, very petite with big boobs, as one of the other bros said, seems like her waist is one of the smallest, which i agree.
Shower : alone as toilet is small. Towel is morning towel that is disposable. Up to you to bring your own.
Boobs : Big C to D with pink nips , no restrictions, played to my hearts content.
BBBJ : Alot of tongue action and goes all the way for me, alot of balls licking too, asked if I enjoyed it somemore fking steaming now thinking about it.
FJ : Solid, willing to try any positions. Tried lotus,doggy, missionairy and cow girl. very hard working girl. First girl that is able to make me shoot twice haha.
GFE : Top notch, TKSS talked about her life in Chiang Mai, really friendly and broke the ice so quickly despite me being quiet haha.
RTF : She will be going back this week. Unfortunately I have no time to visit again this week. Hope some bros here can treat her right before she go back.

YMMV
Old 28-04-2022, 07:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yumihisoka View Post
Lucky you bro. I have her tmr.
Would you recommend 2shot
I always thought this is a individual preference thing haha
Old 28-04-2022, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2973 / Power: 15
Tumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond repute

Wahhh havent tried siambu for a while, which siambu can take COF like a champ? PM me please
Old 28-04-2022, 07:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 325 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 7
yumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
I always thought this is a individual preference thing haha
Honestly I find that if the girl is horny and quite into it as well, 2 shots is not a problem. Thicc big booby asian Angela white quite a turn on
Old 28-04-2022, 07:48 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Gene13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Guitar from Silkstockings

18/04 slot

OKT: Instructions clear and simple.
Looks : 8/10 (SYT type, will grow on you)
Body 8/10 (Slim and nice, have a quite nice ass)
Boobs 8/10 (All natural, good enough for both hands to cup it &#128513
Shower : 9/10 (Shower you nicely and throughly and clean you up)
BBBJ : 9/10 (Her tongue 👅 did alot of work and you could feel the suction from her mouth, very good and she allows CIM with some tips &#128579
FJ : 8/10 (Quite solid as she quite tight)
GFE : 8/10 ( Very chatty, English is good and make you feel comfortable.)
RTF : Maybe as there are other girls to try out 1st. 😎

CIM lovers would appreciate her. 👍
Old 28-04-2022, 08:14 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Gene13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Guitar from Silk stockings
18/04 slot

OKT : Instructions was clear and simple
Looks : 8/10 (SYT, looks grow on you )
Body : 8/10 (Slim and sexy with a nice ass)
Boobs : 9/10 ( All natural,and enough for your hands to cup them &#128513
Shower: 8/10 ( Wash you up nicely and throughly)
BBBJ :9/10 (She used alot of her tongue 👅 and her mouth suction was so good that I CIM into her.
FJ : 8/10 (quite good but only did 1 position due to bed on the floor)
GFE : 8/10 (friendly, always smiling, knows English and treat u nice and feel comfortable around her)
RTF : Maybe ( will try out other girls first &#128579

Conclusion: CIM lovers will appreciate her.. just give some tips for it.
Old 28-04-2022, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
gennjohnson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My kind! Or jada steven!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yumihisoka View Post
Honestly I find that if the girl is horny and quite into it as well, 2 shots is not a problem. Thicc big booby asian Angela white quite a turn on
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1