The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
max50, wendy

Closed Thread

Old 21-09-2022, 11:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 3
qwertyasdfman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqwertyasdfman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: North East area

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaytan56 View Post
Meaning cannot even touch her?
meaning need extra on top of 'standard top up'.
Old 22-09-2022, 09:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 512 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 587 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyasdfman View Post
meaning need extra on top of 'standard top up'.
Thanks for sharing. That's bs haha
Old 22-09-2022, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 11
API661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to behold

Wendy at YCK RTC? Tried to reach her but no response.
Old 22-09-2022, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1200 / Power: 7
Jouster has much to be proud ofJouster has much to be proud ofJouster has much to be proud ofJouster has much to be proud ofJouster has much to be proud ofJouster has much to be proud ofJouster has much to be proud ofJouster has much to be proud ofJouster has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by API661 View Post
Wendy at YCK RTC? Tried to reach her but no response.
RTC alrdy ….
Old 22-09-2022, 10:01 AM
Samster

API661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jouster View Post
RTC alrdy ….
Har.... Her wechat moments show RTC 3 days later.
Old 23-09-2022, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 13
paolohen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypaolohen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asta5x View Post
i went around 1month ago got offer GQ but the ML i have chosen the photo is 80% scam but i forget her name already. other than that her massage, teasing and GQ all not bad slow and sensual not rush type.

however she really look quite ugly, body quite fat also but luckily boobs still big and she not wearing bra during the session. i dont know until during GQ i reach for the boobs then realize. i ask her you always dont wear bra? she say she having period the boobs become bigger so uncomfortable to wear and isn't that more convenient for us? *wink wink

i see that expression on her face almost become soft so i just bury my face into her boobs instead if not later cannot shoot. after the session i gave her $50 she still say at least $70 right? i rejected and say maybe next time and left.
Hahaha gg bro. Thanks for the FR.
Old 23-09-2022, 11:47 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 678 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2618 / Power: 51
Restrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by API661 View Post
Har.... Her wechat moments show RTC 3 days later.
Unless we have different wechat... she is still in SG, but last 2 days working.
Old 23-09-2022, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restrain View Post
Unless we have different wechat... she is still in SG, but last 2 days working.

Yes, manage to tried her yesterday. Hahaha... Last 2 days,grab your chance. Massage is strong and manage to loose some knots.
Old 24-09-2022, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
NiteOw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to try Cindy at Mizu
Not bad, her powerful hands, fantastic neck & back massage - so relaxed & all soreness disappears
Body: 9/10
Boobs: 9/10 C
Face: 9/10 very seductive type
GFE: 10/10
RTM: Definitely
Dmg: 110
Old 24-09-2022, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
ReaderExplorer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any brothers here can share Nana contact ? TIA
Old 25-09-2022, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 977 / Power: 20
dingo35 is a splendid one to beholddingo35 is a splendid one to beholddingo35 is a splendid one to beholddingo35 is a splendid one to beholddingo35 is a splendid one to beholddingo35 is a splendid one to beholddingo35 is a splendid one to beholddingo35 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiteOw View Post
Went to try Cindy at Mizu
Not bad, her powerful hands, fantastic neck & back massage - so relaxed & all soreness disappears
Body: 9/10
Boobs: 9/10 C
Face: 9/10 very seductive type
GFE: 10/10
RTM: Definitely
Dmg: 110
Totally agree. Was recommended her from my regular ML as which happens to be her cousin. I would say her massage is strong for her size. Really loosen all the knots on my back and neck. Release was also good and best is never ask for extras for this and that.
Old 26-09-2022, 10:10 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 678 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2618 / Power: 51
Restrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dingo35 View Post
Totally agree. Was recommended her from my regular ML as which happens to be her cousin. I would say her massage is strong for her size. Really loosen all the knots on my back and neck. Release was also good and best is never ask for extras for this and that.
really? roaming (under shirt) and such no extra charges?
Old 26-09-2022, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 21
lovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond repute

Walk pass Teck Chye Terrace the other day and notice Linda Spa has closed. Happy to see them fall, as it was an $88 con place with lousy service.
Old 26-09-2022, 05:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 512 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 587 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoftSoftRice View Post
Cindy is pretty, carrying a very boutique girl vibe, had her service with her cousin at her previous MP. Good old time only can rewind in memory
This Cindy you mention now at miz*?
Old 26-09-2022, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 13
pearx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpearx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpearx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpearx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

After trying FL now back to trying ML for their teasing and GQ

Went to this hg place 69x shop
HTx spa

Chose a ML a****

Paid 55 bucks and went in.

Massage was not bad was thorough which was really whole body.
Left 15 mins she pop GQ with no teasing which was damn Sian. Said need to upgrade to 88 package and HJ need to tip another.

Decided not to spoil market so say no. Hoping there’s a negotiation later. After a few min still no pop GQ
So I say can just HJ no upgrade package she say cannot. So I left it as it is. While massaging hand n legs can see her boobs quite big but no teasing still like brush groin or didi area etc Sian again.

Eventually she said done and that’s it. Didn’t expect at this economy she still play by the book and no upgrade means no HJ
Kinda wasted trip :/ was expecting she will sajiao and ask me upgrade or what which didn’t happen.

End up leaving without shooting.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread