The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-09-2022, 09:52 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 474 / Power: 0
BotakElephant is a glorious beacon of lightBotakElephant is a glorious beacon of lightBotakElephant is a glorious beacon of lightBotakElephant is a glorious beacon of lightBotakElephant is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Car Sex - Discussion and tips

I never try having sex inside car. Last time my ex girlfriend will blowjob for me inside my car at the multi-story car park near her house.
Old 07-09-2022, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

Not so much into car sex but I absolutely love blowjobs in cars, especially on the go.

I made almost all my gfs do it for me, most of the time after drinking because it seems like ladies are immune to sweaty dick and cum smell when they are high on alcohol.
Old 07-09-2022, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future

Planning to do a session in car this Fri about 7+ at one of the mscp. Anyone keen to do side by side? Am doing MMF, I have bj while the guy watch then the couple continue after that.
Old 07-09-2022, 01:38 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Okmfmsp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Try out lim chu kang area
Old 13-09-2022, 10:32 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
hyunckle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anybody recommendations around botanical gardens area? Or some other areas for side by side car action?
Old 13-09-2022, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 2
fullofcum deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfullofcum deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by meyousg View Post
Any chiongsters out there with stories/tips on car sex?
I once had a vietnam gf and we were into car sex. Went to kent ridge park, park at one corner, fog up the windows. Was a nice experience. Place was dark and have many others doing the same thing.
Old 13-09-2022, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 6
AnitaAnak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullofcum View Post
I once had a vietnam gf and we were into car sex. Went to kent ridge park, park at one corner, fog up the windows. Was a nice experience. Place was dark and have many others doing the same thing.
Since all doing the same thing, should wind down the windows
Old 17-09-2022, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 10
sgthicknjuicy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersgthicknjuicy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersgthicknjuicy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

yesterday, watched another couple do the deed while me in the car beside fapping to them haha. might go for another round tonight
Old 18-09-2022, 07:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 707 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 3
AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold

How is car sex? Wont it be too difficult to move around and hitting the roof unless you are in MPV or SUV?
Old 18-09-2022, 08:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 427 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9828 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe you should ask her.

Pretend as a "private joke" as she may have actually done it. Just to cover her slip of tongue.

Meant remark as a "private joke"
In an interview with Sumiko Tan published on Sept. 8, Teo shares her views on various topics, such as politics, career and family. She also spoke about her vulnerable moments when she felt that she was not around enough for her children.

During the course of her conversation, she admitted that she "should not have said" the sex in small spaces comment.

Teo explained that the comment was "meant as a private joke". However, as a minister who is always in the public eye, she acknowledged that "nothing is really private anymore".

She also added that it was a "lesson learnt" for her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieYJL View Post
How is car sex? Wont it be too difficult to move around and hitting the roof unless you are in MPV or SUV?
Old 18-09-2022, 08:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 327 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5834 / Power: 19
edmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond repute

Car sex need a spacious car... If go car park, find a slot where in between you have 5 slots. Go in between them. I felt it's relatively safe cos 2 slots in between nobody dare to park and it's too far to be seen. Those who go near Brani Carpark last time would have regretted because my colleagues have Night Vision Device to see the act clearly!!

Pls do PM me if ever I hv missed U out. Precious points given out twice daily!!
Old 18-09-2022, 01:45 PM
Samster

sgthicknjuicy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersgthicknjuicy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersgthicknjuicy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieYJL View Post
most of the time is either cowgirl or missionary only haha
Old 18-09-2022, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 7
byexiang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgthicknjuicy View Post
yesterday, watched another couple do the deed while me in the car beside fapping to them haha. might go for another round tonight
They performed for you on purpose, or you peeped
Old 18-09-2022, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by byexiang View Post
They performed for you on purpose, or you peeped
peeped :x they saw me peep but carried on still haha. i guess in general couples wouldnt mind getting watched so long as no one disturb them best part the guy gave thumbs up midway haha
Old 20-09-2022, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 707 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 3
AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmundhello View Post
Car sex need a spacious car... If go car park, find a slot where in between you have 5 slots. Go in between them. I felt it's relatively safe cos 2 slots in between nobody dare to park and it's too far to be seen. Those who go near Brani Carpark last time would have regretted because my colleagues have Night Vision Device to see the act clearly!!
LOL! No wonder SUV getting more popular. My husband keep complaining old and difficult to get in/ out of sedan. Probably an excuse to try something kinky
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1