The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-02-2023, 03:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Dont think there’s anything to be scare?
In sillypore, throwing a cigarette butt onto the floor commit a more serious criminal offence than calling a chicken.
once you have experienced it , the subsequent time is like ...."come , tell me what you want, i tell you"
Old 26-02-2023, 06:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
43v3r deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffinsman View Post
FR for Yan yan whom I visited today.

*Thanks bro, adapted your format which is great hahaha

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/massage-yan-yan/

Location: Near Orchard. Got to take a bus there. Bros who drive there are roadside parking.

Environment: 7/10, Located in a condominium. Towels are fresh. Unit is clean and well kept.

Looks: 8/10, discount about 10% from the images. Quite nice boobs.

Service: 7/10, she was quite friendly and after breaking the ice was rather easy to talk to. Quite nice to have a glass of water before starting the session. Time control was good as I had a full 1 hour.

Massage: 8/10, She massages with strength. Just nice I was having stiff neck when I visited. She focused on my neck and managed to make it less stiff. It was quite effective.

Sensual: 7/10, After massaging, I was treated to a sloppy cat bath. After which had a bit of HDLY. After which flipped over. Then non stop attack of the nipple coupled with HJ.

She is willing to adjust HJ speed to your preference as well and not just all out to milk you as fast as she can.

Has quite nice boobs which is about a B or small C. Enough for me to grab on. Massage was with panties on.

RTM: Yes. Enjoyed the massage. Overall was pretty pleasant, albeit vanilla.
Thanks bros, was thinking of visiting her before you guys made the FR.
Old 26-02-2023, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 2
Starr6 is one of the Best!Starr6 is one of the Best!Starr6 is one of the Best!

Sglonelyguy 寂寞男人网, 有你的陪伴真好 : SG No.1 Online Massage Platform – 『23yo Rui Rui 蕊蕊』Super Sweet & Pretty Babe ♥ Enjoy Superior Companionship With Good Stress Relieved Massage Skills
Sglonelyguy 寂寞男人网, 有你的陪伴真好 : SG No.1 Online Massage Platform – 『23yo Rui Rui 蕊蕊』Super Sweet & Pretty Babe ♥ Enjoy Superior Companionship With Good Stress Relieved Massage Skills

Is she back????
Old 26-02-2023, 09:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 698 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
Sometimes bobian wan.
They already single out the unit and ML, and will approach the next bro going up.
You cannot don’t co operate de.
Tenant or visitor? Which unit? There must be quite a number of single guys going up each day. Surprised that it was going into her unit and not "caught" on exit. I remember one bro advise, don't say stupid thing like girlfriend ...
Old 26-02-2023, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 19
Driftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stenzer View Post
Thought I did before, but lazy to find.

Looks: Tanned but still nice looking. Pre milf
Massage: Trained plus massage bed
Sensual: Goes FN, accomodating and patient. Combi of hand and mouth to get me off.

She's quite cheerful and fun loving. She makes me feel welcome, and the place is quite cosy, so a nice place to laze around.
ic, nice thanks bro.
Old 26-02-2023, 09:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starr6 View Post

Is she back????

The photo is correct
Old 26-02-2023, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 2
Starr6 is one of the Best!Starr6 is one of the Best!Starr6 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
The photo is correct
Yup yup. Same set of photos 😬
Old 26-02-2023, 10:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 549 / Power: 12
1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Lynne delisted and came back again. Now with 2 hr bbbj service for 300. Funny quote of price.
WA her for 2 days, only 1 tick. her WA DP also quite weird.
Old 26-02-2023, 10:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 951 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangSamster View Post
For a moment, I thought was the petite Rui Rui!!!!!!!!!! Made me really happy until I click on the link. Short term happiness.
https://sglonelyguy-20.com/massage-rui-rui/

This is the correct one right? Used to be at area K? I visited her once only and she left shortly after. Reduced services now it seems...

TMT
Old 26-02-2023, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 2
Thrusty deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThrusty deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/fairy-massage/

Average look for me.. massage so so nia..
Enhanced boobs and SN.. can zhut zhut though..
仙女下凡… living up to her name.. pure vanilla..
Guys who are into young girl and enhanced boobs can consider..
Old 26-02-2023, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 10
lupinrobin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
https://sglonelyguy-20.com/massage-rui-rui/

This is the correct one right? Used to be at area K? I visited her once only and she left shortly after. Reduced services now it seems...
reduced? oh no....thats the only thing that can offset the airport runway. I visited her at Q

any can confirm reduced services?
Old 26-02-2023, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1159 / Power: 16
unrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud of

Ymmv

Was in town and tried an qi / wen chun. Mily silm and busty babe. Manage to exchange light frenching and cannot tahan her tasting my body n balls that I precum so much. Was also busy feeling her bush hehe. Ask her hj me when I’m top of her. Such a delight to see a beauty sprawl in front of me. Came in no time. Deserve two star Michelin
Old 26-02-2023, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

just realise now 2 rui rui
Old 26-02-2023, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 9
exo777 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyexo777 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Actually there are 9-ners near us.
Like VP or SP.
But ......
Ok i saw what is VP but what is SP ah?
Old 26-02-2023, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 4
Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrusty View Post
https://sglonelyguy-20.com/fairy-massage/

Average look for me.. massage so so nia..
Enhanced boobs and SN.. can zhut zhut though..
仙女下凡… living up to her name.. pure vanilla..
Guys who are into young girl and enhanced boobs can consider..
Similar experience bro, to add on:

+ Was visibly tired when I visited, but still tried to chit chat and make jokes. Top notch in the attitude department
+ Okish massage
+ Slow style hj with multiple patterns
+ Not time watcher, gives full allocated time

- Quite a walk for foot soldiers from nearest MRT
- Online pictures too mei-tued, face not as sharp and complexion not as good
- Vanilla flavor and body not in as good shape for her age as expected. Loose skin on her tummy and her boobs seems enhanced but not as firm as on touch. Pretty well done I suppose

RTM: No, lazy uncle like me sians to walk up hill, nothing special to warrant another visit
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1