The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 18-02-2016, 12:50 PM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Gay Loong wants Sinkies working in Silicon Valley to return and work in S'pore. LOL

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

HAhahahaha, is this fucker stupid or what? Lets see, I am a sinkie, working in Silicon Valley, obviously getting good pay, living in the best place in the world (the Bay Area), and I don't have to put up with reservist, SAF Scholars who are my boss, PAP bullshit, and this fucktard ask me to return? He should ask first why there are all these sinkies working in Silicon Valley and not SIngapore, not how he can get them back? When he finds the answer then maybe he can shut up.

Perceptions on engineering need to change for Singapore to emulate Silicon Valley: PM Lee

Mr Lee Hsien Loong also says Singapore faces a challenge attracting overseas citizens working in Silicon Valley to return home. "It's not just a matter of pay or having a job - they can find jobs. But to have the same challenge, same excitement ... We need to work on that," he says.
RANCHO MIRAGE, California: Perceptions about engineering need to change, if Singapore is to follow in the footsteps of Silicon Valley, as well as attract Singaporeans based there to return home, said Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong on Wednesday (Feb 17).

According to the Infocomm Development Authority of Singapore (IDA), there are about 100 Singaporean engineers currently working in Silicon Valley.

Mr Lee was speaking at a wrap-up interview after a week-long visit to the US that culminated in the special US-ASEAN Leaders Summit in Sunnylands, California.

In San Francisco last week, Mr Lee tossed the traditional “lo hei” at a Chinese New Year reception with Singaporeans living in the US. He also met others working in the tech industry, including those in Silicon Valley. Many of these professionals have acquired valuable expertise and experience from their time overseas.

Said Mr Lee: “We hope that one day they will come back, and I think a good number at some stage in life will decide to come back, because their children are growing up and parents growing old, and they want to come home. So we must be able to bring them back and to offer them challenges similar to what they can get here in Silicon Valley.”

But persuading them to return will not be easy. Mr Lee said: “It's not just a matter of pay or having a job - they can find jobs. But to have the same challenge, same excitement, the same kind of technical demand on the person, which makes him feel he is stretching the envelope and doing something meaningful.

“And we need to work at that. We need companies who can absorb them - engineering companies, companies which put engineering at the core of their business.”

Mr Lee said this is something IDA is currently looking into and that an announcement will be made soon.

Mr Lee observed that in Silicon Valley, engineering is at the core of many businesses. That is not always the case in Singapore, where it is seen more as a support function. And that is a perception which Mr Lee said has to be repositioned.

In fact, Mr Lee noted that in Silicon Valley, he had heard repeatedly - including from Singaporeans who live there - that engineers are highly valued.

He added that strong engineering capabilities will be needed to drive Singapore’s Smart Nation initiative, which aims to harness technology to improve people’s lives, create opportunities and build stronger communities.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1