The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Doris, hornyxiaoboy2, RotiPrata Man

Closed Thread

Old 29-10-2023, 09:46 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
Milksha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Horniest ML?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelanisticWolf View Post
hi bros, any good massage places to recommend?

TIA
You can try top thumbs at Junction Nine, they provide really good massage.
Old 29-10-2023, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1167 / Power: 14
big wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud of
[QUOTE=bignehneh;22778096]Lately met this cougar with D cup tits and big areola and pointed nipples. Her massage is pretty good. The hiong part is she dare to show her tits openly and let you roam and suck it as and when you like. The room has a small window but she quite hiong to bend down and suck my nipples. The most hiong part is when she moves to the bottom of the massage bed and clamp my cock in between for a BF till I cum all over her tits. Haha!

Bro can share thanks a million
Old 29-10-2023, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 609 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Lately met this cougar with D cup tits and big areola and pointed nipples. Her massage is pretty good. The hiong part is she dare to show her tits openly and let you roam and suck it as and when you like. The room has a small window but she quite hiong to bend down and suck my nipples. The most hiong part is when she moves to the bottom of the massage bed and clamp my cock in between for a BF till I cum all over her tits. Haha!

Told her next round will confirm bang her upside down
You are so good at writing script, should have joint WWE
Wrestling federation sure earn big money. They need people like you.
Old 29-10-2023, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 10
CollinWong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCollinWong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Back in 2021, I frequent LK and there was this prc in her 30s called Honey. Shes quite tall and meaty but her service was off the charts. The moment she enters the room she willl start stripping me aggressively. The deed continues with her demanding me to pump harder and faster in every single position. She doesnt bother hiding her moans and it was so loud. She gives the best and longest BJ that made my whole dick dripping wet. And after i release, i thought ok this has ended. Right after i showered, she comes over wipe my body with a towel and then knelt there to suck me off. She doesnt stop till i cum in her mouth and only when she swallows would she be satisfied. Must be because I frequent her that I get such service every single time. Sadly, last I heard of her was that she went back PRC for some family matters and I lost her contact since. Was hoping LK would bring her back….
Old 29-10-2023, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 11
API661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollinWong View Post
Back in 2021, I frequent LK and there was this prc in her 30s called Honey. Shes quite tall and meaty but her service was off the charts. The moment she enters the room she willl start stripping me aggressively. The deed continues with her demanding me to pump harder and faster in every single position. She doesnt bother hiding her moans and it was so loud. She gives the best and longest BJ that made my whole dick dripping wet. And after i release, i thought ok this has ended. Right after i showered, she comes over wipe my body with a towel and then knelt there to suck me off. She doesnt stop till i cum in her mouth and only when she swallows would she be satisfied. Must be because I frequent her that I get such service every single time. Sadly, last I heard of her was that she went back PRC for some family matters and I lost her contact since. Was hoping LK would bring her back….
Lk too bad only have facial.
Old 29-10-2023, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 13
ilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant future
Quote:
Bro, she's back in SG but not sure if still in this line
Old 29-10-2023, 06:43 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
FACT0R deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovephoebe View Post
If not wrong she only does clean for new customer and extra for ex-regulars
Old 30-10-2023, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 1
CreamyDurian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovephoebe View Post
Do you have her contact? Mind sharing with me?
Old 30-10-2023, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 7
hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by FACT0R View Post
If not wrong she only does clean for new customer and extra for ex-regulars
Can share the ctc bro?
Old 30-10-2023, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 316 / Power: 13
vodak7up is one of the Best!vodak7up is one of the Best!vodak7up is one of the Best!vodak7up is one of the Best!
Quote:
LK has recycle the name Honey numerous times since 2021. I can only recall got Viet girl with that name. Hopefully you can trace her soon..
Old 31-10-2023, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Andre40 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

In Bangkok I was once massaged by a MILF in her mid-30s. While she was massaging I started to rub hrr breast and lick her nipples. I then moved south and rubbed her clit. She completely lost it and just mounted me ther and then, cowgirl style, until she exploded with orgasm. I had to control myself not to cum. Since then, I became her regular and she kept riding me.
Old 31-10-2023, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 10
kalsor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I have a story…. Had this ML. Milf PRC. Not too chio but boobsy. Face ok la. Looks like she had a lot done. First time she massaged me, I auto roamed. When got to her dou dou, gave her 5 rubs. She moaned and started squirting. Fug me! Hands completely dripped. Then the next time she brought in a cap. Got me aroused pulled herself down half way and jumped on me. Fug! in 15 seconds she squirted all over me. Then told me to get up and doggy her. Being careful, she lined a towel on the floor. I pumped pumped pumped…deep. 10 times. She sprayed on the floor. Again. She squirted…squirted… squirted. All in whisper moans. Spa music was playing. Next door was occupied. She put her hand to cover her mouth. Must have been 5-6 times. Finally I pumped her hard and fast. She signaled to pull out, I continued, her soft screamy moans. I continue and refused, she wobbled like a mad woman, with me deep inside. When I pulled out, she sprayed the biggest load fugging ever. Whole floor was wet. I got back on the massage bed. She was still vibrating silently. She finally pulled up. Washed in the shower cubicle while I rested. Then she gave me a head massage. She said “hen you man zu gan” “hen jiu me zi yang gao cao le xx” I smiled. Washed up and left. Few more times then I sian already. Not a looker but helluva fun milf.
bro able to pm me contact? thanks in advance!
Old 31-10-2023, 02:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 8
Sojun is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSojun is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSojun is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSojun is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by vodak7up View Post
LK has recycle the name Honey numerous times since 2021. I can only recall got Viet girl with that name. Hopefully you can trace her soon..
Yea bro i trying find where she go sia, liked the viet honey
Old 31-10-2023, 08:12 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Javax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andre40 View Post
In Bangkok I was once massaged by a MILF in her mid-30s. While she was massaging I started to rub hrr breast and lick her nipples. I then moved south and rubbed her clit. She completely lost it and just mounted me ther and then, cowgirl style, until she exploded with orgasm. I had to control myself not to cum. Since then, I became her regular and she kept riding me.
It's a norm in Bangkok, its a sin city
Old 31-10-2023, 12:53 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 664 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3913 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Woohoo. This Cambodian ML Jasmine has new photos in wechat. She ticked all the boxes for horny ML.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread