The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 10-05-2022, 01:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
BLAVOD69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=87764
FR for XiXi

She's really green, not your usual FL standing at 169cm

Look wise : 7/10 (no make up on)
Body: Good young thing
80085: Both nips are inverted ( rare pokemon)
BBBJ: Trying her best ( very green)
FJ : Don't dare to pump hard ( Her face telling me she is in pain but when I ask her she say is okay, she is really demure, can see that have not much of experience.

Bros out there that is looking for a demure girl and not like your usual FL, can go for her.

RTF: not for me to many out there to try.

Conclusion: she is a nice lady treat her well.
Old 10-05-2022, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
evilsuns deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sky @ Slikstockings

Made an appointment on 08 of may sunday.

Looks : 7/10 looks wise ok still acceptable for me.
Body : 7.5/10 standard thai tan but figure is good
Boobs : 7/10 i think B, quite accurate from bro slikstockings spec and natural
French : yes
Shower : shower with me and dry me wet.
BBBJ : 8.5/10 good can feel the suction and blow for quite awhile
FJ : 8/10 good she can ride well but i prefer on top

Can converse well in english, overall quite polite and friendly don't feel too commerical which is good.
Old 10-05-2022, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kkdude888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

9 May 2022

FR on Ice (TeerukLover),

First time doing FR can't convince myself not to
Even tho i always lazy to do it after bonks

Looks : 9/10 compared to picture slightly tan . Love it cause i prefer tan girls

Body : 9/10 no tummy fats . Perky ass good for doggy style , Sexy legs .

French : 10/10 can french. Very wild

Shower : 8/10 wash me up clean . Shower room just a little small.

BBBJ : 10/10 wet and slow . Great suction

Pussy : 8/10 trimmed , odorless , wet . Went for 69 and tongue fuck her She really enjoyed it .

FJ : 9/10 can take heavy pounding. Tried many positions very accommodating

Language : Able to speak good English no issue communicating

RTF : difinitely ! when i have time before she goes back.

Tried booking ice yesterday and today but she was full . I was like sian la now i so 'gian' then no slot liao. Probably also my fault for always booking late . Could went for other girls but i choose not give up cause been eyeing her for quite some time. So i message bro SK to see if anyone let go their slot i can fill in anytime. 30 mins later bro SK texted me and i quickly rushed down. So to bros that wants to book her please book early to avoid disappointment.
Old 10-05-2022, 01:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
antango2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Jenny from Club Friday.

Great to see the scene almost back in full gear.

Jenny is 24 and a uni student; her English was good and we could have engaging conversations. Advertised as Malay looking, and I must say she fits the bill.

She was good at breaking the ice and service was as great as it gets. Personality wise, Jenny is one of the nicest FLs I’ve come across, and we managed to click instantly.

Okt: 10/10 Quick responses, understanding and friendly

Location: Discrete at night and a little rundown. Toilet smells funky. Towels are ok if you care about these things

Face: 8/10 Some blemishes here and there, but she’s genuinely pretty with a warm personality that shows in her smile

Body: 8/10 a little short, but with a great ass.

Boobs: 8/10 she says they’re A cup but they look more like Bs to me. Either way, they are natural and look great on her frame.

Bbbj: 9/10 she goes on till you tell her to stop. DT was great, but could use a bit more variation imo. Don’t get me wrong, it was still great. I believe she does CIM which I didn’t get to try.

Fj: 10/10 felt like we had some chemistry which made it feel like honest to goodness love-making. GFE was off the roof for me.

Rtf: if I can. She leaves next week. Seems like business is good for her but she requested for me to write an FR anyway

Last edited by antango2; 10-05-2022 at 02:05 AM. Reason: Typo
Old 10-05-2022, 01:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 17
alohasg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalohasg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=878118

FR for Yoyo

Face : .
This is the girl that I saw. She sent me after the deed and I can confirm that's her. I would say you won't reject one. Perhaps an 8, a SYT.

Height: about 155cm, petite
Boobs: B- natural.
Skin tone: Chiangmai Fair
Body: Slim (minimal fats)
Language : Good enough mandarin and basic English (9/10)
TCSS : 10 , coz can communicate hobby and interest and life.

Attitude: good, no playing of phone. not time watcher.

shower: will shower with you clean clean
BBBJ : not sloppy type with tongue twirling but I'd say 7. Had better ones.
French: Fluent with me (10)
HJ: I don't like FL do HJ, I rather they focus on servicing my other parts. (NA)
FJ: can take a good pounding and accommodative to positions. She rides well and moans were sexy. Managed to get 2 shots after failing so last 2 x with other girls. (9)

Overall : If you are looking for a fair SYT that speaks Chinese (she does look Chinese) and good attitude and a nubile body, this is considerably a good option.

Cheers!
Old 10-05-2022, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
xhjpns deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwchong View Post
Jessie look like the girl who came here in 2018 and I still miss her. Will do a visit when I can
If im not wrong, she is leaving next week! Fyi
Old 10-05-2022, 01:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 861 / Power: 7
sisig123 is a splendid one to beholdsisig123 is a splendid one to beholdsisig123 is a splendid one to beholdsisig123 is a splendid one to beholdsisig123 is a splendid one to beholdsisig123 is a splendid one to beholdsisig123 is a splendid one to behold

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?...highlight=milo

Milo from Silkstocking

Looks - very cute sibei kawaii feels. 100% SYT.

Body - petite and slim. Boobs just a B but i still love it. Very natural and soft touching.

BBBJ - nice and fast momentum with the super nice gagging sound. Suction is great and love to suck my cock because the duration of it was super long. 100 points for Milo effort!

Painting - had her leg spread wide open and devour the lips between her thighs. Got very wet after a few lick. Keep moaning and saying “yeah, yeah faster”. Start playing her own nipple and then look down with that lusty face to hint me it’s time to bonk her.

FJ - very auto and accommodating. Came on top of me first and start riding me like she never had sex for very long. Craving badly for my cock and start pounding hard and fast. Hear her moan loud and then grab my thighs and then her climax came. Soon after i change to doggy style and push in deep and hard until i also buey tahan already. Cum and then lie down cuddle tgt.

GFE - very friendly and talk a lot. Knows her basic English and easy to communicate.

RTF - not so sure yet but will think about it!
Old 10-05-2022, 03:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
HehePubg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=876907

Ploy from Queens

Real person look much better than the photos.

Nice body with 0 fats.

GFE gao gao. really a hugger like what other bros said.

Very hardworking, she can ride very long without complaining.

Will RTF before she go back.
Old 10-05-2022, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
plansion60 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Enjoy from Mansion

Yesterday I just had to blow off some steam and ended up taking Enjoy from Mansion.https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=877381

Location was great. Lovely looking woman, 25 year old, petite, with natural boobs, which I love. But I think I’m an ugly, hairy duckling as there wasn’t much chemistry. No fingering, no frenching, not interested in painting. Not much kissing either. Only figured this out after we got going. So I ended up shooting and releasing by going doggy, missionary and cow girl. But would have loved to have some gfe and frenching. For bros who can create that chemistry with the lady instantly definitely go for Enjoy, because she has a banging petite body.

I don’t know how the rest of you bros create that chemistry, envious to say the least.
Old 10-05-2022, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
biggyboy_87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Overdue FR for Anny from RP.

Not for SYT lovers but if you ever wanted to screw a Yoga Instructor/Fitspo influencer/Lululemon salesgirl, she's the one.
Old 10-05-2022, 08:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 547 / Power: 3
heunie is a glorious beacon of lightheunie is a glorious beacon of lightheunie is a glorious beacon of lightheunie is a glorious beacon of lightheunie is a glorious beacon of lightheunie is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Enjoy from Mansion

Quote:
Originally Posted by plansion60 View Post
Yesterday I just had to blow off some steam and ended up taking Enjoy from Mansion.https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=877381

Location was great. Lovely looking woman, 25 year old, petite, with natural boobs, which I love. But I think I’m an ugly, hairy duckling as there wasn’t much chemistry. No fingering, no frenching, not interested in painting. Not much kissing either. Only figured this out after we got going. So I ended up shooting and releasing by going doggy, missionary and cow girl. But would have loved to have some gfe and frenching. For bros who can create that chemistry with the lady instantly definitely go for Enjoy, because she has a banging petite body.

I don’t know how the rest of you bros create that chemistry, envious to say the least.
Some FLs kiss and french every customer, some are selective. If you want those personal touches, consider the FRs of the FLs - make sure every review states those actions, which means that the FL is not selective.
Just my two cents.
Old 10-05-2022, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
plansion60 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Enjoy from Mansion

Quote:
Originally Posted by heunie View Post
Some FLs kiss and french every customer, some are selective. If you want those personal touches, consider the FRs of the FLs - make sure every review states those actions, which means that the FL is not selective.
Just my two cents.
Completely agree. And please don’t take it the wrong way, Enjoy is a pretty lady with a great petite natural body. Some of the bros here might be able to really connect with her and have a great time.

This is the second time this is happening with me after the reopening, so the problem is all me I guess .
Old 10-05-2022, 10:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Naughtyboi99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Late FR for Tik from Lover's Fortress
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=877611

1st time booking from this OKT. Generally nice and smooth booking experience!

Location: RLD, will check IC upon entry. Not the best for me and I think other bros will feel the same. Got some weird smell too in the room so turned me off a bit.

Looks: 100% like photos. WYSIWYG. SYT and Uni student vibes. If looking for that kind of vibes, she will satisfy that!

Body: WYSIWYG, B cup boobs and small bottom. Boobs are still nice to squeeze and suck. Very slim with minimal to no tummy fat.

Shower: SOP. Nothing to really write about.

Catbath: Was decent. But feels a bit SOP, so not that enjoyable.

Frenching: Can confirm she does speak a bit of french! Not the best for me though.

Painting: Managed to! Can confirm no smell and wet like the way I like it

BBBJ: Was decent. She feels quite green so not the best I've received.

FJ: Solid! She accommodates to different positions! As I pump her, her moans and facial expression really turn you on even more! Like I mentioned above, she feels quite green so you'll need to guide her a bit.

GFE: Was decent. There's language barrier so standby Google Translate. Not chatty (maybe due to language barrier), but she does try to chat!

Overall decent for the damages! Would have rated 7 if not for the location 6/10

RTF: Probably not, but those bros who want to try sure would say its worth the damages.
Old 10-05-2022, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 18
WhoIsDat is a glorious beacon of lightWhoIsDat is a glorious beacon of lightWhoIsDat is a glorious beacon of lightWhoIsDat is a glorious beacon of lightWhoIsDat is a glorious beacon of lightWhoIsDat is a glorious beacon of light

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?...ghlight=minnie

Usually i dont post reviews however she deserves this. Minnie.

OKT: 10/10 Rolly polly super reponsive and made a last minute booking seamless.

Location: 7/10 East. Not public transport friendly. Needed to change modes to arrive to location

Greeting by a sweet SYT. who was super friendly and cheerful.

Looks: 9/10 Looks better in life. The photos dont do justice.

Boobs: 9/10 Au Natural As. But the nipples are amazing. like mini long grapes

Body: 10/10 Petite slim. but with meats at the right places. Amazing Ass. Ass lovers, shes your type.

BBBJ: 10/10 One of the best BJs i had in my entire life. She will be remembered forever.

Painting: 9/10 For those into painting, she is a gem. her clit got super erected and became a target for my over 20mins of painting. Would be a 10 if she allow me be to finger her.

FJ: 10/10 While on missionary, she was looking at how my dick was going in/out of her. Her clit swelled so big till it looked like a micro dick. Loved the look. Doggies was amazing too as i could see her pussy lips stretch when i pull my dick out of it.

RTF: Definately!!! When my vitamin M is replenished.

i would want to keep her to myself however she needs business. She definately deserves this as at this price, she is someone that you should give a try, you wont regret it
She's leaving on 20th, so please make her last 10 days, a great one for you and her.

Ps: Another mans meat is another mans poison.

Last edited by WhoIsDat; 11-05-2022 at 10:01 PM. Reason: Typos
Old 10-05-2022, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 545 / Power: 13
kunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipodkia View Post
Just went for Anny from RollyPolly.

Not a syt. More like a matured lady. Body is really dam fit. She’s really friend with a smile on her face always. Great GFE experience and cuddles with you after deed. BJ was amazing too. Really skilled.
Hi bro, does she french DFK?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1