The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-09-2013, 01:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SushiJiro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Nasty encounter at reservoir carpark

I was making out with my gf inside my cark parked at Upp Seletar Reservoir when my gf suddenly pointed out that there is a figure looming outside the car. I got a shock when i looked up and saw this guy literally peering inside my car. And to our surprised, he continued staring at us even when we saw him and even flashed a touch light at us! And then he walked off calmly.

I really wanted to get out to confront the peeping tom but my gf was shocked and crying. My question is, he seems to be very calm and armed with a touch light - is there some patrol staff at the reservoir? And could he turned around and report us for indecent exposure?

I feel really indignant that the peeping tom was so brazen and caused my gf to literally burst out crying and i had to calm her down.
Old 22-09-2013, 01:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1473 / Power: 11
mevius has much to be proud ofmevius has much to be proud ofmevius has much to be proud ofmevius has much to be proud ofmevius has much to be proud ofmevius has much to be proud ofmevius has much to be proud ofmevius has much to be proud ofmevius has much to be proud ofmevius has much to be proud of
Re: Nasty encounter at reservoir carpark

Bro u make out at outdoor sure must prepare ppl to peep ..u dare to do , ppl dare to see ma , if not I suggest go book hotel or stay at home will be better
Old 22-09-2013, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 715 / Power: 20
CyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to behold

Bro... It happened to me before and exactly the same situation. But the only difference is that I managed to get out fast as I was in my shorts. He was very shock as he didn't expect I can get out so fast. Wanted to chase that guy but the safety of my FB comes first.

The only consolation was his extremely shock and surprised face. Almost tripped while running away. They are so calm is because they don't expect you to get out that quickly...
Old 22-09-2013, 01:32 AM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

Take consolation that you're both safe and sound.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 22-09-2013, 01:46 AM
Samster

SushiJiro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberRod View Post
Bro... It happened to me before and exactly the same situation.

The only consolation was his extremely shock and surprised face. Almost tripped while running away. They are so calm is because they don't expect you to get out that quickly...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Botakhead View Post
Take consolation that you're both safe and sound.
Thanks for the consolation bros. I feel quite nonchalant about it actually cos maybe i am a guy, but can imagine how awful it felt for my gal. I felt really bad.
Old 22-09-2013, 03:31 AM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Nasty encounter at reservoir carpark

When we are having fun, it's the girl's safety that is of the most utmost importance. We don't want to end up in police station for report statements or worse losing our lives if some unexpected threat was encountered.

Even if you get out and chase or reprimand that fellow, how well are you ready to protect yourselves if that person or even persons turned nasty?

Please, be reminded that having sex in car is a risk, even if you switched off the engine, the amount of oxygen will deplete in an enclosed cabin. Chances of getting spotted with the car shaking, peeping tom or maybe policeman on patrol may chanced upon your activity. Sex should be as discreet as possible, whether with wife, gf, ons, flings, fb or fwb. Just stay safe at all costs.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 22-09-2013, 03:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 22
picco is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpicco is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SushiJiro View Post
I feel really indignant that the peeping tom was so brazen and caused my gf to literally burst out crying and i had to calm her down.
Peeping Tom brazen or you brazen to do in public place???

I am FINALLY BACK!!!!!!

Old 22-09-2013, 03:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
DasQuick is Cool - loads of Potential

do it in a hotel or ur house. why must u go for such cheap thrill then worry this worry that? geez
Old 22-09-2013, 09:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2609 / Power: 21
OsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond repute

U r the one who choose to do in carpark. When there are so many places with privacy. For wat..?!??

U wanna do in public. Then be prepared for people to see lah. U dowan people to see then go get a room lah. Aiyoh..!!

To all bros who up me... THANKS...!!! I will up you as soon as I can... (please tell me your latest posting)
It's NOT the number of posts that counts. It's the QUALITY of the postings.
Old 22-09-2013, 09:31 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by SushiJiro View Post

===========
u ask for it!
$20 H81 u cheapko can't afford isit? must screw in the car?

now yr gf everytime make love, she will remember the peeping tom & cry, then spoil the mood for sex.

u cheapo deserve it! next time go H81 idiot
Old 22-09-2013, 09:51 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Townsend is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Whenever i go maekeup with girls in the car, diedie paste newspaper or whatever u have on the window lah! Don't give ppl see free show.

For those who against making love in car, its really a different experence as compared in doing in hotel
Old 22-09-2013, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 21
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botakhead View Post
Please, be reminded that having sex in car is a risk, even if you switched off the engine, the amount of oxygen will deplete in an enclosed cabin. ,
This is also a great time to remind people of the couple who was discovered in a car DEAD (engine running)

one of them had pants and undies down and the other was down on knees

One was married and one wasn't

I am not kidding - this was actual reported news many years back

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Old 22-09-2013, 11:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 18
formidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud of

Install curtain may help
Old 22-09-2013, 01:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 19
NRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond repute

Making out in the car and room has it's own thrills and enjoyments but given a choice I choose the latter..

Minimum 5 pointers for exchange thanks
Uplist : Season_Tea - Pls post something
Note : Bros who upped me, be patience I will return
Old 22-09-2013, 10:12 PM
Samster

TaylorMade deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Get a room!!!