The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 08-03-2008, 08:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 20
cCup23 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuycCup23 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Hanoi

Dear brothers,

I am in Hanoi now and I am looking for some cheap action (on a budget).

I have read some of the reviews but can't seem to find the address of the Sakura, La Thanh and Hanoi Hotel (for massage).

Can any bro kindly advise on the locations?

How about those massage joints for locals? Where can I find them?

Thanks for your help...

Kamekameha!!!

Angmo In the VIP (Uncensored)

Sydney Shennigans by cCup23

Last edited by cCup23; 08-03-2008 at 08:44 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 09-03-2008, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cCup23 View Post
Dear brothers,

I am in Hanoi now and I am looking for some cheap action (on a budget).

I have read some of the reviews but can't seem to find the address of the Sakura, La Thanh and Hanoi Hotel (for massage).

Can any bro kindly advise on the locations?

How about those massage joints for locals? Where can I find them?

Thanks for your help...
La Thanh Hotel : 218 Doi Can street
Sakura Massage : 36 Cat Linh street
Hanoi Hotel massage : 6b Giang Vo

These addr can be found in the Hanoi thread with various FR. Hope u can spend some time to look for them and read before you go.. will be helpful.
Old 09-03-2008, 07:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 20
cCup23 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuycCup23 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bro Deptrai,

Thanks for your help.

Just confirm with you... Standard modus operandi is act sort of disinterested so that you can control the situation? Try to get the girl interested in you instead of turning off her by being too horny....?

Tips should be 200K dong right?

Thanks.

Kamekameha!!!

Angmo In the VIP (Uncensored)

Sydney Shennigans by cCup23
Old 09-03-2008, 10:23 PM
Samster

deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cCup23 View Post
Hi bro Deptrai,

Thanks for your help.

Just confirm with you... Standard modus operandi is act sort of disinterested so that you can control the situation? Try to get the girl interested in you instead of turning off her by being too horny....?

Tips should be 200K dong right?

Thanks.
Not exactly act dis-interested.. but be very friendly and with due respect for the girl and smile always. Act as gentleman as possible and even try to pretend to be virgin...;-) If they try to do HJ for you, try to pretend u too shy for it even.. give some resistance in a playful manner... let them fight for it..hope u get the idea ...
Old 12-03-2008, 01:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
chimbuomdit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Rat han hanh duoc gap cac vi. Hope to learn more from you guys in the coming days.

FR on Hanoi Hotel.
Vietnamese friend took me there. Opened a bottle of Mac Callan on his account and hence room was free. The service there seemed rather good. Girls would come in group by group, greet the three of us, then we can proceed to choose the ones we want. Nice royal treatment.

Started off with a girl from the south. Can speak mandarin. Great. but somehow she not a very interesting person. Saw my friends trying to do stuff with their girls, but the girls not very enthu, so just pay them 200000VND, ask mamasan change girl and we sing song.

Very good selection of songs. got many relatively new chinese song, also got some relatively new jap songs that not only those kuso jiji sing. Went toilet to look around, only to find out that the girls were gossiping about our room, saying something like "dung2 den5 phong2 so5 17, ho6 la2 nguoi2 viet6". (don't go room no. 17, they are vietnamese.) (Numbers indicate the intonation of the words.) Must be they think I foreigner don't understand shit. Anyways, apparently they don't like to serve their own people as they get very little tips, and Vietnam not like Sg; the girls cannot butterfly. They like the Japs and Koreans apparently, as they one time can tip USD $50 or more. (Pay so much just for them sitting around and autoroaming? what the F**k.)

Got back to the room, got new girl. Impressive and sweet personality. Can speak simple english, good. Got to know that she could speak Korean too... Guess that a lot of these girls in this industry have linguistic gifts. Apparently standard tip for Vietnamese people can be as low as 200000VND. My two friends sianz 1/2 liao, they didn't expect such bad service, (girls still didn't let them do a lot of hanky-panky) so they just tipped 200000VND and left.

I tah pau girl back. good fuck but foreplay not exactly very good. whole night listen to music from her phone... KNN cannot sleep. End up singing duet 'Chim trang mo coi' with her in between sexssions. Damage USD $80, but I paid in VND. Have gut feeling that she's not too bad a person, so decided to reverse the dynamic. Take her out the following day, start speaking in broken vietnamese. got second night free (She say her off day, but I think she jump shift. Never ask me to pay.) guess I'll RTF.

So, Hanoi hotel not the best experience in terms of KTV services, but well, if you are interested in pretty faces and SYT, go there.
Old 12-03-2008, 02:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
chimbuomdit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For all brothers that want to bring girls into your hotel room.

First night, stay in a cheap hotel. (Quan Hoan Kiem got plenty). Bring girl in sure no prob. Hanoi also got many 'love motels'. they are labelled 'Nha Nghi'. one night damn cheap, like 200000VND. but they need a Vietnamese IC to check in, and most girls don't like to stay in Nha Nghi. but if you have enough fiat, and the receptionist can close one eye, you can get the girl to check in for you. (plenty of Nha nghi in Quan Dong Da). You must REMEMBER the girl's name.

Second day, you can go change hotel. When you call for the reservation, state her name and your name. It will be better if she checks in with you. In this way, no questions will be asked. Actually, as long as the girl is willing to hand her IC over at the hotel reception, you can bring her into your room. Managed to check a girl into Hilton Opera this way. Pretend she is your spouse. That way the hotel can't refuse you.

Hell of a hassle, but well, if you want to bypass the law, you may need to flank the thing and hence travel a greater distance.
Old 12-03-2008, 09:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
jegilar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just got back from Hanoi, and am writing this FR. Sorry it is late, but jet lag hit me and I was asleep all day until now.

1st Day
Got to Hanoi and checked into Fortuna Hotel from the advice from Bros Deptrai and Thunderpriest. Got in late and didn’t make it out of the hotel until about midnight. Went to 17 Saloon, but the approximately 10 people outside wearing uniforms with badges on their arms (seem to be 17 Saloon employees) told us it was closed and to go to the Sheraton. We went to the Sheraton and entered the NUTZ club at about 0030. First night, so we got drunk quick and proceeded to talk to the women. Near the close of the bar at about 0200, my friend negotiates a price of 1.5 million and takes a cab back to the Fortuna. I met a local guy who promises me a better time with women and other substances, so I wait.

Day 2
I wake up at a local hotel ($10 with a $50 girl who is 6) and nothing other than liquor. Bonked once in the evening (SOP) and then again in the morning (SOP). First night in Hanoi, and I didn’t even get to sleep in the nice hotel room I paid for (hahaha). I get back to my hotel at about 0900 and proceed to sleep. My friend kicks his girl out and decides to go look around. We meet up around lunch time and head to Le Mat to eat some cobra. In Le Mat, we ate a cobra, to include its blood, bile, and still beating heart (supposed to be good for a man). Afterwards, did some shopping near Hoan Kiem Lake and then went to Boss KTV for some fun in the evening. Paid, $190 for a bottle of Walker Gold + room, 50 for private room, and $30 per girl in the room. My girl was a 7 and was voluptuous, with nice top as well as a big ass. My friend girl gets about a 7 as well as she looks horny as hell and will keep him up all night. After drinking and singing, we go our separate ways to our rooms and wait for our women. After showering, my girl goes straight for my didi and proceeds to BBBJ. Go through many positions and I finish on her breasts. In the morning, go through similar motions, but I’m tired, so no foreplay. Girl grabs her lube and we are up and running. She doesn’t want to leave, but I kick her out by 0700 so I can get ready for my morning tour. Not 100% sure, but I think she said that she would like to take it in the rear if I come back (hehehe).

Day 3
After she leaves, go to Halong Bay and do touristy things (cruise, sea food, etc.) for the day and get back to Hanoi by 1930. Once back, eat dinner at Korean restaurant across the street, go back to our rooms and shower, and go to Fortuna again for the evening. However, no more rooms at Fortuna, so we head out to Hanoi hotel for their KTV. Hanoi hotel KTV is different but similar in many ways (cheaper). After getting a room, we choose girls. We get straight to business and ask about the ST/LT. The girls want to go but when we tell them Fortuna hotel, they say they can not because Fortuna is only girl friendly to Boss workers during night hours (0000-0400). Even the madam comes in and says same thing. They beg to come to come to our rooms at 0600-0800 when the hotel won’t give them a hard time. (don’t think I will stay Fortuna in the future) So… we head back to Boss as it is our last full night in Hanoi. Go to Boss KTV and request different women, but same girls find us (do I get to stick her in the rear???). Anyways, we drink, sing and head back to the room. Nothing additional to the events of night 2 (except for anal).

Last Day
Wake up late and check out around noon. Eat dim sum for lunch on 2nd floor of Fortuna and head up for massage. We both get the 2 ½ hour service ($150) and both liked the women we got (mine 8 and friend’s 8 from what I hear). The funny thing was, they didn’t let us choose the women (maybe we should have asked). Massage was good and I inform friend of tipping prices I got from the senior bros. Only bad thing is my girl refused BJ and I find out my friend’s did too. Afterwards, mine is whiny and want’s more tip. I must look either gullible or kind, but she keeps asking for more. I’m soft because she looks like she was going to cry and so I leave her about 700k in VDN + 300k VDN for the foot massage. My friend kept my advice and held strong and tipped only 300k VDN + 100k for foot massage. We both only got HJ but I guess it’s alight for our last night. We head back to Hoan Kiem Lake for some last minute shopping, then to Bobby Chinn’s for dinner. Afterwards, we head to airport and fly out.

I paid especially too much for my stay, but I’ve always been a bit loose with money and we were only in Hanoi for the “hit and run”. In any case, we had a blast and I may be coming out again in a few weeks.

I’m sorry the FR is slow long, but I don’t know any other way to post.
Old 12-03-2008, 09:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
jegilar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Special thanks to Bros Deptrai and Thunderpriest. Without your words of wisdom and knowledge and the help of this forum, I would have been lost.

Old 12-03-2008, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jegilar View Post
Special thanks to Bros Deptrai and Thunderpriest. Without your words of wisdom and knowledge and the help of this forum, I would have been lost.

Fantastic Post... ! Pls let me know your next trip timing, i will take you around personally if timing can match.. i like people who can contribute FR.
Old 12-03-2008, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u View Post
Fantastic Post... ! Pls let me know your next trip timing, i will take you around personally if timing can match.. i like people who can contribute FR.
U no good leh, said want to call me but didn't... so disappointed. I will call u then.
Old 12-03-2008, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
wah... I have not log in for a while and this thread is so lively.... good to see.
Dun talk so much... when u cuming to Hanoi again?
Old 12-03-2008, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
U no good leh, said want to call me but didn't... so disappointed. I will call u then.
Sori sori!! Forgotton about u.. was busy saving Private Ryan who was badly injured in some Vietnam encounter... really! Private Ryan pls submit FR to support my case lei!

Anyway called u already, do PM me once u confirmed ur date for mission in the North!
Old 13-03-2008, 12:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 18
Botarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Dun talk so much... when u cuming to Hanoi again?
Hahahaha cumming cumming......of all places, I met one of my Hanoi friend last night in Saigon bar.
Old 13-03-2008, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botarbolampar View Post
Hahahaha cumming cumming......of all places, I met one of my Hanoi friend last night in Saigon bar.
If u are referring to Saigon bar besides Lor 41 Geylang, well, i was sitting at the coffee shop at junction of Lor 41 last night from 12 to 2am with some friends! and we were talking about you!
Old 13-03-2008, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 18
Botarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If u are referring to Saigon bar besides Lor 41 Geylang, well, i was sitting at the coffee shop at junction of Lor 41 last night from 12 to 2am with some friends! and we were talking about you!
Hahahaha small world.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1