The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 06-07-2005, 10:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 21
freeman69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hanoi

Brother Deptrai4U is really a good help in Hanoi. He is the mentor in Hanoi.
So brother please treat him with respect if you need help or information in Hanoi

I was introduce by him around Hanoi of all the night activities.

Last night when to KTV 123 with brother Deptrai4U and my ang-mo boss.
really value for money. There is chinese song list is in chinese but the english song list is in vietnamese. So brother Deptrai4u and all the girls sing song while i do some naughty things with my girl. Got HP number from 2 girls there. Will try to fish slowly as brother Deptrai4U always say.

A few days ago went to Sukura for massage. It is worth the trip there as mention by many brothers. There is a lot of posting on Sakura by many brothers. please read them.

Did try the massage in Oasis opposite Fortuna during my last trip. i think it is 90,000 dong for massage only. There is also 2 VIP package where you will be bath in a jacuzzi by girl but fully cloth and later follow by massage.

Boss KTV - I was there last week and all 3 MaMaSan told me now cannot bring girl out or up to Fortuna Hotel room ever since last month. You pay USD21 to have the girl to sit with you in Boss KTVfor the whole night uptill 12 midnight. I did not try any girl but maybe some girls will do ST or LT in private arrangment after midnight after work.

Any bother care to verify or confirm this.
Old 06-07-2005, 11:04 PM
Samster

Re: Sakura Message - Cat Linh

Let brothers who benefit from Bro Deptrai4u help or info up his point to show that he is really the montor in Hanoi.

I up you points now.

[QUOTE=deptrai4u]
Quote:
Originally Posted by

Price at a glance:
Ma Sa Only: 60k
Hot Pool & Sauna Only: 60k
VIP Service: 350k for 2hrs in room with shower, jacuzzi and ma sa ger.

You can take your time to shower, jacuzzi and i yet to confirm deptrai's addition saying ger rub your back at jacuzzi tub side. what i was told after you finish all your shower & jacuzzi, then the ger cum in to ma sa you.[/QUOTE

Its true, what I saw (not what I was told) was the ma sa ger scrubbing every inch for the guy in the jacuzzi pool! Can someone on this forum try it and report to Intelligence HQ? I have not tried yet, just saw only. So Guru, what's with Oanh now? She got lots of girfriends who desperately needs to be serviced.
Old 07-07-2005, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeman69
Let brothers who benefit from Bro Deptrai4u help or info up his point to show that he is really the montor in Hanoi.

I up you points now.
Wah Freeman,

You are a good samsters, after each encounter got put FR here for all to beneift. You are really worth my efforts, there are just some people whom gone all quiet after I have shown them around. So let the spirit of sharing continue as I introduce more members to Hanoi.
Old 09-07-2005, 12:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 22
lugi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlugi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlugi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Have been reading this thread... pretty interesting accounts... but not as happening as in HCM...

I will be in Hanoi from 31 Jul to 3 Aug. Will be staying at Hanoi Horison.

Seems like there are no hotels around in Hanoi that allows girls up... or am I wrong?

Appreciate any advice.

Cheers!
Old 09-07-2005, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
angrybigpenis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I was at the Hotel Mxxxa late last year and something unexpected happened. This was my 3rd trip to Viet Nam but my first to Hanoi.

There was a few scantily dressed viet gals at the seminar promoting their new resorts to investors. Damn, the have the nicest pert neh nehs I've seen South of Korea.

After a boring morning of seminars (wasn't really listening)and chating to one of these gals seated next to me for almost an hour, I snuck back to my room to relief myself of my load.

Just as I was almost cumming (it takes a while....30 mins or so, and CNA is always good to have on while PCC since Glenda or Cheryl is such babes I heard the door unlock. Oh no! It was the chamber maid coming in for the afternoon mini-bar check and top up of toiletries....

Damn....in she walked and I was 6.5 inches with pre-cum all over my didi!

She suddenly stopped and I can see her eyes were wide open! She said sorry and something else and tried the turn and leave. Well, what else could I do but threw a pillow on my didi and got up. I told her to close the door and tried to ask her not to tell anyone. Somehow, my horniness got the better of me and I 'accidentally' dropped the pillow as I reach across to get my wallet to tip her.

She said something again (see, I was not conversant in Viet yet) and this time I tried my luck....well, the short of it was after 5-10 minutes of this and that, she agreed to pump my off. She was ok, late 20's, thin (like all Viet gals), dark and short.

After 10 minutes of playing with my didi and massaging my balls, with CNA on all this while, I cum unceremoniously. A good load landed on her forearm and some on her uniform. I can see she was starting to get into this as she bent down and gave my didi a kiss on the neck.

What did you think, of course I tried to get a FJ but she refused and said something, I presumed that she had a schedule to keep to. So, I tipped her US$10 and she even gave me a fresh set of towels and toiletries.

Well, this was my unexpected surprise in Hanoi.
Old 09-07-2005, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 23
CPTMiller is one of the Best!CPTMiller is one of the Best!CPTMiller is one of the Best!CPTMiller is one of the Best!

Good effort in helping fellow samster.
I have up your rep points.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u
Wah Freeman,

You are a good samsters, after each encounter got put FR here for all to beneift. You are really worth my efforts, there are just some people whom gone all quiet after I have shown them around. So let the spirit of sharing continue as I introduce more members to Hanoi.
Old 10-07-2005, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
roadster01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by angrybigpenis
I was at the Hotel Mxxxa late last year and something unexpected happened. This was my 3rd trip to Viet Nam but my first to Hanoi.

There was a few scantily dressed viet gals at the seminar promoting their new resorts to investors. Damn, the have the nicest pert neh nehs I've seen South of Korea.

After a boring morning of seminars (wasn't really listening)and chating to one of these gals seated next to me for almost an hour, I snuck back to my room to relief myself of my load.

Just as I was almost cumming (it takes a while....30 mins or so, and CNA is always good to have on while PCC since Glenda or Cheryl is such babes I heard the door unlock. Oh no! It was the chamber maid coming in for the afternoon mini-bar check and top up of toiletries....

Damn....in she walked and I was 6.5 inches with pre-cum all over my didi!

She suddenly stopped and I can see her eyes were wide open! She said sorry and something else and tried the turn and leave. Well, what else could I do but threw a pillow on my didi and got up. I told her to close the door and tried to ask her not to tell anyone. Somehow, my horniness got the better of me and I 'accidentally' dropped the pillow as I reach across to get my wallet to tip her.

She said something again (see, I was not conversant in Viet yet) and this time I tried my luck....well, the short of it was after 5-10 minutes of this and that, she agreed to pump my off. She was ok, late 20's, thin (like all Viet gals), dark and short.

After 10 minutes of playing with my didi and massaging my balls, with CNA on all this while, I cum unceremoniously. A good load landed on her forearm and some on her uniform. I can see she was starting to get into this as she bent down and gave my didi a kiss on the neck.

What did you think, of course I tried to get a FJ but she refused and said something, I presumed that she had a schedule to keep to. So, I tipped her US$10 and she even gave me a fresh set of towels and toiletries.

Well, this was my unexpected surprise in Hanoi.

Congrats bro for unexpected surprise.

Hope something similar will come my way too. I will be in Hanoi tomorrow till Wednesday. My first 'virgin' trip to Hanoi and staying in Horizon hotel.

Anyone have any advise and info for some actions, kindly PM me? Any possibilities of calling to hotel as I will be with colleagues and very packed schedule.

Many thanks.
Old 10-07-2005, 09:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
angrybigpenis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadster01
Congrats bro for unexpected surprise.

Hope something similar will come my way too. I will be in Hanoi tomorrow till Wednesday. My first 'virgin' trip to Hanoi and staying in Horizon hotel.

Anyone have any advise and info for some actions, kindly PM me? Any possibilities of calling to hotel as I will be with colleagues and very packed schedule.

Many thanks.
Firstly, thanks to the bro(s) who upped my points.

Secondly, I am travelled more to HCMC than Hanoi and was in Hanoi only for a conference/seminar. But I know they both have Apocolypse Now. Great place to pick up either a local or a Viet Kieu (returned viet) but I must say that the Apocolypse Now in Hanoi seems a bit sedate and less 'happening'.

Have fun and good luck.
Old 12-07-2005, 11:36 PM
Samster

deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold
Happenings in Sakura

Hey guys, I was in Hanoi last week and around 9pm, Oanh of Sakura keep calling me. Ask me to go and chit chat with her. I asked her what time she knock off and I go pick her up. She says 1am and ask me to go at 12 midnight for massage.

I was there and gate already 90% shut. Called her to come out, she ask me go in for massage. I refuse because go home still got to service my other one at home, then some cars went in and gate shut.

Looks like Sakura got Orgy party that night! Maybe someone can get timetable for such sexciting special events from Oanh and we can organise a session for samsters here!
Old 13-07-2005, 08:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 23
sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!

Dep,

I am coming to Hanoi from 18th to 20th Aug - very short trip. Never been before.

Tried to PM you but you have specified no PMs so the admin says.

Can you recommend a choice of 3 different hotels that are "girl friendly." I do not mind having to stay in budget hotel if necessary. Most important is clean, well managed and have aircon and decent toilet-showers attached and located conveniently.

Also, I will have one follow up case of an internet met girl. Otherwise, will be happy to have your pointer on where best to go e.g. Karaoke or pick up joint or ???? My best experiences in HCM City were from a local styled Karaoke joint. (See my FR under the HCM City thread.)

Will be glad to hear from you and perhaps we could catch up for a meal or an evening out in the city.

PM me how to hook up and advice on above.

Thanks an best regards,

S.
Old 13-07-2005, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassina2
Dep,

I am coming to Hanoi from 18th to 20th Aug - very short trip. Never been before.

Tried to PM you but you have specified no PMs so the admin says.

S.
PM can work liao, too many messages, just deleted quite a few. sori.

PM me your date of arrival, your flight number and your name and I will arrange pick up from airport. Since you are familiar with HCMC, the rest will be standard for you. The hotel I can fixed you up with is brand new (just opened this month), girl friendly and only S$18 (or less). Got air-con, free internet in lobby and people there speaks English too. What else can you ask for . . . a free BMW??? ;-)
Old 13-07-2005, 10:45 PM
Samster

Brother you will have to bring the girl to another 2-3 star hotel or maybe you can check with Brother Deptrai4U where got cheap and good hotel.

I was staying at Horison last week and i bring girl back at 12 midnight. I was stop ask by hotel staff to register her into another room for the girl at USD75.00 in order to bring her up.

Maybe you can try to have the girls to sneak into your hotel room during dinner time 6:00pm - 7:00pm where the hotel staff is not so alert and the girls only leave in the morning. I have never try before maybe you will like to try.

If you are happy with my sharing please up my points OK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lugi
Have been reading this thread... pretty interesting accounts... but not as happening as in HCM...

I will be in Hanoi from 31 Jul to 3 Aug. Will be staying at Hanoi Horison.

Seems like there are no hotels around in Hanoi that allows girls up... or am I wrong?

Appreciate any advice.

Cheers!
Old 14-07-2005, 05:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 21
NotAGuruYet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Ma Sa at 101 Lang Ha Street

dear all, advance warning for bros who like to venture into new ma sa place. i went to the above address on 13Jul for try out their ma sa and was very disappointed!!

i suppose to go to Dong Da hotel just next to hanoi exhibition center but was found full of people! so i change location to this new found place at the above address.

this place was rather secret as from main road lang ha, you need to drive into a lane where leads to some companies inside. parked and went into the place, very run down but not the worst of my experience. there's a price list that shows 45mins ma sa at 60k. foreigner pays US$7 for same time. if want sauna, additional $ (didnt try).

told them only want ma sa and was brought upstairs (like villa type of house), interior was dark and small, went into the room - OMG! partition styled room with NO aircon!! just fans!! i can even hear people talk next partition!!

anyway, nevermind, i started to feel disappointment but still not the worst... no locker for u to put your belonging if only ma sa. i tell the ger (looks 5/10 24yo) i want to bath b4 ma sa due to hot weather. was told to go down again to the bathroom to bath. went down, given a small towel to clean body. i quick bath, dry up and proceed to the same room with my wallet i took out from my pant fear of losing it.

started to get ma sa, ger try to break the ice by asking usual question. anyway skip what we talked. she says she got no lover and ask me wanna be her lover, i said no problem and then she says tomorow morning can love her at her place. i try my best not to ask abt the price (no interested in her look) and she see that i didnt ask for price, she told me to give her US$100 after the love session tomorrow!! i just laugh and told her i can f someone for only vnd100k at other province and i shake my head and didnt say anything. but deep inside i was laughing like hell thinking 'face like yours and you want $100? go f spider lah'...

she knew i m not interested then she tries to ma sa my no.2 to get some interest to do hj. she ask me wanna do hj or not, i say, if you wanna do just do, dun ask. then she reply, can! tip 200k! i told her i can DIY... and then can use the 200k to have a good dinner later! she immediately apologize to me and kept saying sorry...

end of the ma sa session, she ask how much i wanna give her for tips. i say 50k and she is disappointed and want to ask for 100k. i ask her what she thinks and she says 50k. in fact i think i shouldnt give any $ but for goodness sake, i left her 50k.

i managed to pay 110k and left without much problem as i think they know i m a foreigner although i speak vnese. so dear bros, PLEASE AVOID this address at all cost!!

The end...
Old 15-07-2005, 09:49 AM
Samster

Re: Ma Sa at 101 Lang Ha Street

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotAGuruYet
dear all, advance warning for bros who like to venture into new ma sa place. i went to the above address on 13Jul for try out their ma sa and was very disappointed!!

i managed to pay 110k and left without much problem as i think they know i m a foreigner although i speak vnese. so dear bros, PLEASE AVOID this address at all cost!!

The end...
Dear Guru,

Good report. I was roaming around that area to look for a list of Ma sa to write report about and Dong Do was on the list too. We need to take turns to try out these spots. Here are three more to try out.

1. Opposite Fortuna, Oasis, VND90,000 for ma sa
2. on Kim Ma street - There is an whilte office building at a cross road junction opposite the Swiss Embassy (I think). Its on your right if you are heading toward Nguyen Thai Hoc. A medium size Signage outside indicates Sauna and Massage.
3. Along the same stretch on the right hand side of Kim Ma, there is just one sleazy looking cat toc nam with pink sign and dark glass (reminds me of Singapore version of Or Po Lay (black glass)). Always looks happening but never tried.

See if you can spot those and check it out.

Next week when I am there, we venture southwards together, ok?

Up your points for trying new places and writing about it ;-)
Old 15-07-2005, 01:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 21
NotAGuruYet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

*sigh* if i know this will happen, i would have wait for 40mins for my old love b4 i shift to sakura. one thing for sure that my old love still working in Dong Da hotel ma sa located at level 4. geco knows who i am talking about... hee...

yes deptrai, no problem only if the mission is on afternoon or early evening... i have to watch my back... and i will slowly venture into other ma sa place...

keep on editing my post as keep forgetting to add on info. add 2 more to deptrai list:

1. 146 Giang Vo Street - Dong Da Hotel Level 4. 70k for ma sa
2. 7 Dinh Tien Hoang - Level 3 of the Legends Beer building near hoan kiem area. 90k for ma sa

i didnt try the no.2 as i brought my client for beer that day along with my wife so while my wife bring him to watch shop near by, i quickly go up to ask for price. funny enough while i was there, there's 2 ma sa ger sitting in the counter area playing with 2 male receptionist. saw one of the ger's leg resting on the lap of one male. she immediately remove her leg after i make the 'ah hem' sound to tell them i m around. ha... happening place maybe?

Last edited by NotAGuruYet; 15-07-2005 at 01:55 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1