The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 13-05-2023, 05:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 507 / Power: 14
yitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
I need to slowly consolidate who give the best welcome drinks.

1. Nina - flavoured tea
2. Momo - chrysanthemum tea
3. W - Premium Chinese tea.
4. MLX - 2 packet of chrysanthemum tea or ang moh liang teh
5. 77 - hand grounded coffee and tea
6. Jiao Jiao (RTC) - bubble tea x 1 and usually raided her fridge for stuff.
7. Yiyi - freshly brewed Oolong tea + Coke Zero + Winter Melon packet drinks + jap rice tea
8. AnYi - packet of Ribena, 她一口,ilovehebe一口
9. Topaz- Beer!
10. Juan Zi - bottle of chrysanthemum tea
Plain water gang - Xiao Han
No water offered - Nat, Xiao Qi.

YMMV
Most memorable drink I got was Hokkaido fresh milk from Zoya haha, maybe I look healthy and gotten milk instead of the usual tea
Old 13-05-2023, 05:16 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
Mvpscott is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Anyone know what happened to Tang Tang?
Old 13-05-2023, 05:56 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 250 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42131 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Well done bro, that's the way to do it. That's how i play it too . If she likes you, she likes you. No need to be a desperate Robert and throw tens of thousands just to get some lovin'.

MLs come and go. Work your magic and enjoy each other's company to the erotic max. Then say goodbye when she rtc. Maybe paths may cross again. Maybe not. No matter, you will have awesome memories.
Hmm, pay 120 and cannot get what you want, then wrestling with the ml on the bed trying to get more advantage good ah? Damn xia suay. This type of fellows really gave cheongster a bad name. No wander ml claimed Singaporean pay 120 and requested for 1200 service.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 13-05-2023, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by fauste View Post
Adele (The one famous for HDLY) used to offer freeflow wine and free cooked and finger food in her spa.

She renovated the first level of her spa into a very nice bar/cafe concept. But pity most of the customers are don't really utilize it much, all zao after session ended. (scared will bump into someone else in that space)

entrance was only $120 iirc, very value for money
Damn this used to be way back in the day when MLs were charging 90/100 for 60min sessions. Paris was the premium masseuse back then. Bro must be from the OG era haha
Old 13-05-2023, 06:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 748 / Power: 5
kangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
I need to slowly consolidate who give the best welcome drinks.

1. Nina - flavoured tea
2. Momo - chrysanthemum tea
3. W - Premium Chinese tea.
4. MLX - 2 packet of chrysanthemum tea or ang moh liang teh
5. 77 - hand grounded coffee and tea
6. Jiao Jiao (RTC) - bubble tea x 1 and usually raided her fridge for stuff.
7. Yiyi - freshly brewed Oolong tea + Coke Zero + Winter Melon packet drinks + jap rice tea
8. AnYi - packet of Ribena, 她一口,ilovehebe一口
9. Topaz- Beer!
10. Juan Zi - bottle of chrysanthemum tea
Plain water gang - Xiao Han
No water offered - Nat, Xiao Qi.

YMMV

Minor correction. The tea in yiyi’s place is jap tea not oolong. Also i just dropped a few of gd tea packs frm shangrila there so bros today probably can choose those as well.
Old 13-05-2023, 07:30 PM
Samster

Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Alas, my siambu FB situation recently dried up! Since my last trip there, the model I was seeing for a while got herself preggies, sob sob. And my really cute, ultra sexy car sales babe got snagged by some Korean businessman...Fxxxx!&#@!&. So, no immediate plans to go back to Thailand yet. 5555. Maybe I need to know that club your tirak works in....55555.

Japan however! Hehe. Just went last month, and.... met someone working in Skytree Mall.

Vietnam has also been treating me well Even in GL, met some really nice fair vietbus with slamming bodies!!!

And when is your next foreign adventure bro!?
Ya. is like that in LOS, money talks.
Meeting my Siam FB in the Northern Island of Malaysia nx Month since I will be there for some work.
Night time can have fun. She say she wanna bring one of her sister.
Of course I say is good to have company for her. 555.

Meanwhile Doo Lae Krub!
Old 13-05-2023, 07:31 PM
Samster

Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mvpscott View Post
Anyone know what happened to Tang Tang?
RTC-ed if I'm not told wrongly.
Old 13-05-2023, 07:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Hmm, pay 120 and cannot get what you want, then wrestling with the ml on the bed trying to get more advantage good ah? Damn xia suay. This type of fellows really gave cheongster a bad name. No wander ml claimed Singaporean pay 120 and requested for 1200 service.
I don't think anyone is suggesting to 'wrestle' with any MLs. Throwing money at the ML is not the only way to do things

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 13-05-2023, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 10
iamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieheart View Post
Talking about drinks. MLs have been advised not to accept any drinks from us. Drinking anything from us before the session is a big no no.
Quite sometime back there was a young chap who spiked McDonald's coke to drug and steal ML's money.
Old 13-05-2023, 08:29 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 250 Post(s)
Quoted: 4135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42131 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
I don't think anyone is suggesting to 'wrestle' with any MLs. Throwing money at the ML is not the only way to do things
Ha, I remember someone wrote here that he did that to a ml.

In my years of cheonging experience, I followed the golden rule.

If you got money, you are a honey.
If you are broke, you are a joke.

I also mentioned before - never use your hard earn money to cheong.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 13-05-2023, 08:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1458 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Ya. is like that in LOS, money talks.
Meeting my Siam FB in the Northern Island of Malaysia nx Month since I will be there for some work.
Night time can have fun. She say she wanna bring one of her sister.
Of course I say is good to have company for her. 555.

Meanwhile Doo Lae Krub!

Now that's the kind of siam experience I need back in my life. 555. Have the greatest time!

And thanks. Khun yang du lae krup pi chay
Old 13-05-2023, 09:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3085 / Power: 5
emotions has a reputation beyond reputeemotions has a reputation beyond reputeemotions has a reputation beyond reputeemotions has a reputation beyond reputeemotions has a reputation beyond reputeemotions has a reputation beyond reputeemotions has a reputation beyond reputeemotions has a reputation beyond reputeemotions has a reputation beyond reputeemotions has a reputation beyond reputeemotions has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
1.25 litres bottle ah bro? Wa what you did to her to earn such a big bottle to quench your thirst xiar 😆
Nah… just a small bottle of it. 500cc one.
Old 13-05-2023, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
zooto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro here able to recommend ml that allow painting, and petite size. I know this type of thing also depend on my chemistry with them and so on.. but at least know they actually allow and depend on myself Liao.
Old 13-05-2023, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
minamushi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/fairy-massage/

Really enjoyed her service. She likes to cosplay for you, can be cat girl, maid, OL, etc etc. She knows how to roleplay and make me horny.

Looks: 9/10 similar to the picture. A cute SYT
Service: 10/10 top notch. As she is willing to dress up for you
GFE: 11/10 Always look forward to meeting her and make me feel very special with her words and tease
Old 13-05-2023, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
Hmm how come your experience and leriko is totally different lol.. wanted to try her but now on the fence again.
20 points, new account i will discount the FR generally

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1