The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 02-12-2009, 01:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 19
firefox_2046 is a splendid one to beholdfirefox_2046 is a splendid one to beholdfirefox_2046 is a splendid one to beholdfirefox_2046 is a splendid one to beholdfirefox_2046 is a splendid one to beholdfirefox_2046 is a splendid one to beholdfirefox_2046 is a splendid one to beholdfirefox_2046 is a splendid one to behold
Just found out my wife has been cheating on me!

Feeling darn low at the moment...any advice on how to move on from this?
Old 02-12-2009, 02:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 20
brudder is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbrudder is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbrudder is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Just found out my wife has been cheating on me!

how serious is the cheating? can you forgive her once & move on?
Old 02-12-2009, 02:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
peanuts100k deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

give a detail story lah so we knoe clearer...
Old 02-12-2009, 03:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 19
firefox_2046 is a splendid one to beholdfirefox_2046 is a splendid one to beholdfirefox_2046 is a splendid one to beholdfirefox_2046 is a splendid one to beholdfirefox_2046 is a splendid one to beholdfirefox_2046 is a splendid one to beholdfirefox_2046 is a splendid one to beholdfirefox_2046 is a splendid one to behold

she's slept with a few guys behind my back and i had no idea that it was happening.

at this stage i'm still in a state of shock and don't know how to move on from here...
Old 02-12-2009, 03:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
kikapu is Cool - loads of Potential

It is ok. You can go out and bang some girls officially .

No more worry about getting caught red-handed.
Old 02-12-2009, 04:27 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 461 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefox_2046 View Post
Your wife has always had a wild side. I guess she can't change her spots.

Were her flings casual or was she having affairs on the side?
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 02-12-2009, 05:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 16
Roman city has much to be proud ofRoman city has much to be proud ofRoman city has much to be proud ofRoman city has much to be proud ofRoman city has much to be proud ofRoman city has much to be proud ofRoman city has much to be proud ofRoman city has much to be proud of

I am sorry to hear that. Sleeping with one guy behind your back is bad enough, sleeping with a few guys is almost intolerable. You should start gathering your thoughts and plan your next course of action. Take care, bro.

Quote:
she's slept with a few guys behind my back and i had no idea that it was happening.

at this stage i'm still in a state of shock and don't know how to move on from here...
Old 02-12-2009, 05:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

Forgive her. It was only physical contact.
Old 02-12-2009, 05:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 17
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

Quote:
=> Yo BRO...sorry to know about your problem !!!...But make 100% sure what U found out is really true !!!....

And if yes...and if she found out that U know already,then U need to think & plan how U are going to talk to her !....

Are U interested to find out where's the problem ?

Will she be able to change & you will forgive her for a new start ?

If yes...plan a holiday together soon to do your best to work out your problems !....

Btw do U have kids ?
Old 02-12-2009, 07:36 AM
Spammer

My Reputation: Points: -18 / Power: 0
cowyou is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Plan your next course of action before you want to confront her

Be a brave man , keep yourself cool and try to work out a solution.

Maybe you should gather more evidences...like hiring private investigator

Don't use violent on her.
Old 02-12-2009, 07:38 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -296 / Power: 0
dirtbag_26 dirtbag_26 dirtbag_26

bro TS ,bro andyk have the right idea

big question is got kids or not

if got kids then more problematical,if not got kids then very simple-DIVORCE HER

man different from woman,we dun have "expiry date"

marriage is a tradeoff,she give you her time when she is young and her tits are bouncy,you dun dump her and give her care when her tits are saggy

now she is giving her tits to other man-what for you stay for her?????

you might as well go and break off now,you got plenty of young bouncy tits for you to squeeze in the futyure, why for tie down with this woman you cannot trust anymore?

even if she got problem with you the right thing to do is to talk to you right,not go out and spread legs correct?

but go get good PI and good evidence,otherwise she turn around and say you got no reason to divorce

whatever you do you dont go and say "OK you can fuck around I can fuck around also"-i ever got heard of a case where the husband do that and then the wife sue HIM for divorce, and the wife got evidence he fucking around,but he dont have evidence for her, so the wife got most of his money and also got maintenance every month ,i tell you the man bang balls man
Old 02-12-2009, 07:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1255 / Power: 21
see see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud of

Quote:

Did she confessed to you or you suspected only.

Nevertheless, gather your thought together and calm down my friend ...

IT IS NOT the end of the world

Gather a few good friends, go out and get some fresh air calm down then plan your next move.

After you calm down then post the full details, SBF bros here will then post all our suggestion for you to choose

Bro colins & Bro colins no. 2 - where r u when u r needed most?
Old 02-12-2009, 07:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1255 / Power: 21
see see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbag_26 View Post
bro TS ,bro andyk have the right idea

.................................................. ...

whatever you do you dont go and say "OK you can fuck around I can fuck around also"-i ever got heard of a case where the husband do that and then the wife sue HIM for divorce, and the wife got evidence he fucking around,but he dont have evidence for her, so the wife got most of his money and also got maintenance every month ,i tell you the man bang balls man

Bro dirtbag_26,

"We can teach our friends to beat their children but never teach our friends to get a divorce"

Not saying that he should not divorce ... but I believe we should wait for more details first after he calm down before we make suggestion for his future

But your last paragraph, fantastic and very true ... take note TS
Old 02-12-2009, 08:05 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

mate...
i will different view on that...
we should never lay our hands on our children.

Quote:
Originally Posted by see see only View Post
"We can teach our friends to beat their children but never teach our friends to get a divorce"

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 02-12-2009, 08:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1672 / Power: 17
gambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant future

"My Personal Experience"

1) Get yourself a good PI to gather some concrete evidence on your wife's indiscretions. Time to protect your assets.

2) DO NOT take it as an excuse to stray for yourself. Even if both partner stray and end in divorce, there is NO guarantee the husband will not be penalized during the alimony settlement.

3) If your child/ children is involved, and the marriage is beyond hope already, good time to start preparing / "brain washing" them on the impending divorce and the possible custody battle.

To Up / Return List : 222nge
Next 1K Point Spread : SG10, Cumexplorer. Passerbyer
Please PM me with your new post :
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1