The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 10-11-2013, 10:48 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
ryuggen is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Just broke off

I just broke off with my gf and am having difficulties in moving on. I know I have to move on, just sooner or later.

There is a void in my heart that needs to be filled. Whenever I come face to face with this void, it just tears me apart. I'm trying to keep a healthy state of mind, but its proving difficult.

I dont wish to put my attention on FL, WL, etc. How can I fill this void in my heart? Is there possibility of companship instead of relationship? I'm just abit tired from my previous relationship.
Old 11-11-2013, 06:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 16
wonderwhy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywonderwhy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Just broke off

Bro

Always remember your girl is not the best you will ever have

If you are not going to snap out of this sadness. You going to miss that better girl

If you are just feeling horny. Just find a wl. If not. Then just go focus on your job or hobbies

I just broke up too.
Old 11-11-2013, 08:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 21
MaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to all

Go Golden Mile, enter one of the disco order a beer, find a thai girl and get KC, it will spice up your life
Old 11-11-2013, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 17
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

Time heals all wound....eventually u will get over it and move on with your life....

And dun forget to reflect back on the relationship itself and ask yourself why it failed...

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 11-11-2013, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 589 / Power: 11
prettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to all

Everyone has gone through this phase and are healing as well...

I don't think you should be looking for companionship. Gotta be comfortable single, and up your game once you feel better. Good luck and recover well bro.
Old 11-11-2013, 10:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 499 / Power: 12
flowbow is a glorious beacon of lightflowbow is a glorious beacon of lightflowbow is a glorious beacon of lightflowbow is a glorious beacon of lightflowbow is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaMister View Post
Go Golden Mile, enter one of the disco order a beer, find a thai girl and get KC, it will spice up your life
That's just gonna get him more wounded... Now only heartache, if he does heed your advice he's gonna be getting even more heart break plus a huge hole in his pocket in time to come!

รักทั้งที่รู้ว่ามันต้องเจ็บ...
ถึงรู้ว่ามันเจ็บ...แต่­เราก็ยอมที่จะเจ็บเพราะรัก.. .
Old 11-11-2013, 11:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 16
Santaclaws is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSantaclaws is a Helpful and Caring Samster

When the relationship between you and a woman ends, it is natural for you to still think about her. Whether you choose to focus on the good times or the bad it doesn't really matter, even though when you choose to focus on the bad you tend to not want her back.

Thinking about you ex, no matter what, is something that no one likes doing. Yet, in order to forget about her, there really are only two things that will cause it to happen and only one of those do you have any type of control over.

The first reason, which you don't have any control over, is time. Obviously as more time passes, the less and less you will find yourself thinking about your ex. You might not ever forget her, yet all that really means is that the two of you shared a lot of moments in time together and that is always a good thing.

The second reason, which you do have control over is seeing other women. When the two of you broke up it created a void in you life and you mind is telling you exactly what you need in order to fill it. However, since you ex was the last person to fulfill those needs it keeps giving you a picture of her, the closer you look at the pictures and thoughts in your mind of her, the sooner you will find what it is you really need,

Surprisingly, when another woman fill's some of those needs, not all of them, the thoughts of your ex will gradually disappear. In the end, thinking about your ex is a certainty of life, what you choose to do with these thoughts is all that matters.
Old 11-11-2013, 11:41 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
ryuggen is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Thanks guys for your advice.

I'm not looking for another girl to satisfy the physical. My most troubling is the void in my heart that doesnt seem to disappear. The things I do has all the foot prints of her shadow. I tried to occupy myself, but when I'm alone, the thoughts just threw me upside down.

I'm uncertain if I should start looking for another relationship so fast. I'm reflecting on this previous relationship and this voidness in me. Some how, I just want someone to talk to me. Perhaps thats why I posted in a forum.
Old 11-11-2013, 01:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2202 / Power: 20
tenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsee View Post
Time heals all wound....eventually u will get over it and move on with your life....

And dun forget to reflect back on the relationship itself and ask yourself why it failed...
Said it like it is man. Ts do listen up ya, since u posted for advice!

But just want to add that once the pain subsided, do go out n have a good
bonk to start life afresh.
Old 11-11-2013, 02:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 12
Intltuk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIntltuk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIntltuk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TS,

What is going true is wat every person goes thru' when a relationship is broken. This has been discussed here but let me reiterate here again. There are 5 stages of loss:
1. Denial and Isolation
2. Anger
3. Bargaining
4. Depression
5. Acceptance

Having said tat....most pple don't go thru all the stages and ea person will hve different intensity. The one common among all is....item 5, acceptance. Once u get to the last stage...u will naturally move on.

To get there, connect with ur friends, family, `lost' friends or focus on ur hobbies, go for new activities, etc. Thru' focusing ur attn on other matters, the pain will ease and go away after a time....and u will move on. Like a saying goes `Time heals all wounds'.
Old 11-11-2013, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Wednesday deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

you need to take sometime away from thinking about it.
i mean, seriously there are better girls out there. if she is yours, you'll come back to you no matter what.
move on if you need to bah
time, will heal it's wound.
Old 11-11-2013, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 589 / Power: 11
prettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryuggen View Post
Thanks guys for your advice.

I'm not looking for another girl to satisfy the physical. My most troubling is the void in my heart that doesnt seem to disappear. The things I do has all the foot prints of her shadow. I tried to occupy myself, but when I'm alone, the thoughts just threw me upside down.

I'm uncertain if I should start looking for another relationship so fast. I'm reflecting on this previous relationship and this voidness in me. Some how, I just want someone to talk to me. Perhaps thats why I posted in a forum.
Hey bro, seeking social support is good ya. It's one of the process of recovering, you can come and chat in the chatroom anytime.

Link is: http://sammythe.guru/addonchat.php

Just come on in and have a nice conversation, and try and fill the void.
Old 11-11-2013, 09:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 19
NRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond repute

Hi TS, well can understand your situation though butta life goes on! Like a old saying goes, "Don't because of a tree and dessert the whole forest"..

Minimum 5 pointers for exchange thanks
Uplist : Season_Tea - Pls post something
Note : Bros who upped me, be patience I will return
Old 11-11-2013, 10:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 14
youarechibi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyouarechibi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro TS

I broke off with GF before. It is painful initially i went through. This is life. Then the only choice is move on and start over again. No need to think of past relationship because it is over. Still can make GF with another girl who is better. Look forward and move on

Wish you the best
Old 12-11-2013, 02:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 18
jnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryuggen View Post
I just broke off with my gf and am having difficulties in moving on. I know I have to move on, just sooner or later.

There is a void in my heart that needs to be filled. Whenever I come face to face with this void, it just tears me apart. I'm trying to keep a healthy state of mind, but its proving difficult.

I dont wish to put my attention on FL, WL, etc. How can I fill this void in my heart? Is there possibility of companship instead of relationship? I'm just abit tired from my previous relationship.
Depending on how much you love her, the deeper usually the longer it take to forget her. I did tried to KC with a Thai WL at Hatyai before in order to forgot her but it did not achieve anything; all of a sudden I am so scared to see her again and even her shadow! She is now married with another man while I am still single.

The easiest is when you find a new gf things will be fine again. Or you can choose to be single like me now and go for travel few times a year. Being single is not always that bad, one can enjoy 100% freedom and no need to be controlled by your partner or gf. Good luck to u!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1