The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 05-05-2006, 08:54 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 0
taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Uncle TV

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69
[

Bro fat29, I think you would have realised by now why Bro TD0620G is damn mad reading your postings because you would have to mention 'TV' so many times in your postings. I tend to agree with him on this matter. My personal advice to you is to back off from mentioning 'TV' in your postings (if possible). I'm sure Uncle TV didn't appoint you as his Publicity Manager - am I right? It seem that you are 'so obsessed' by Uncle TV - can you please wake up and get rid of this 'obsession' ?
brudder...finally u said something that touches my heart. *clap clap clap*
how are u man?
Old 05-05-2006, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by taurus75
hurhurhur...i really cant be bother by this liao..
and also cant be bother to reply his post.
let's just enjoy with more good contributions!
btw TD, Thai75Food will be with u guys today. Give him a good one yeah.!~
Totally agree. Btw thanks for the photos. Saw them this morning and immediate nosebleed. Looks like cannot just buy you a drink. Must get you a few jugs at least.
Old 05-05-2006, 08:56 AM

taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip
ok ok ok, i sing for u.. this 1 oso for TSH.. Happy Birthday to TSH
Er is er een jarig hoera hoera...
Dat kunt je wel zien dat is hij...
we vinden hem alles zo prettig ja ja...
daarom zingen we zo blij...

Happy boh?
thank you Dekuip..thank you...
Old 05-05-2006, 09:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiok1968
Totally agree. Btw thanks for the photos. Saw them this morning and immediate nosebleed. Looks like cannot just buy you a drink. Must get you a few jugs at least.

ahhhh...kumsia..for appreciating!
i am now listening to this U2's song 'Don't let the bastards get you down' as i reading his posts.
yeah sure brudder...no need to say who treat who la...we just drink,..kekeke.

think all these issues has become 'bad menses' liao. once in month some how or rather somebody will rake up these issues. let's just remove him from the page instead of turning the page and move into next chapter....
now awaits for ciblover to come in and nose bleeds somemore
Old 05-05-2006, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat29

If I were to reply to all the flamings, then there will be more replies. For now, I shall only reply when statements are directed at me esp when it is direct and untrue. I will not need to reply as long as there are no unfounded accusations made against me.

Thank you for the points contribution to me. I have also contributed points to Bro Taurus75 and many others and I have no regrets. I gave out the points when I think they are deserving at that time. I don't want to live in the past and I look forward to new friendships even when there are disagreements. I want to be open minded and magnanimous, turn emnity into friendship but will have to rely on you and your bros to respond in kind for this to work. If you have regrets on the award of points to me previously, you can get your bros to zap me 3 points back. I hope that will appease you.

Bro TD0620G has withdrawn his words and I am already moving forward, turning the page to the next chapter, until your latest post to flip it back by a page or two. I have taken the passive stand of only replying when the post is directed at me and as a signal of seeking peace, I will not take any step to initiate new points of contention in this thread for now.
?
errr...Fat29..i check and run thru my points page and never ever saw yr points to me..
i think now something here is very unclear..maybe we meet for a coffee today?
PM me when and where u want it. i really looking forward to meet you in person. Peace mah..correct bo? tonight ok with you?
Since u oredi says i am the threadstarter..so no need to reply anything to any brudders here mah...come out la ..meet me. maybe i can clear things for you?
Old 05-05-2006, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by taurus75
errr...Fat29..i check and run thru my points page and never ever saw yr points to me..
i think now something here is very unclear..maybe we meet for a coffee today?
PM me when and where u want it. i really looking forward to meet you in person. Peace mah..correct bo? tonight ok with you?
Since u oredi says i am the threadstarter..so no need to reply anything to any brudders here mah...come out la ..meet me. maybe i can clear things for you?
I like your suggestion. I will be back next week so if Fat29 arrange for next week, maybe you can let me know. Would like to meet up with him also.

Fat29, this is a nice suggestion by Bro Taurus. Maybe we can meet up and make our peace in person.
Old 05-05-2006, 09:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 20
fat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Post deleted. Will try to post FR when I find the time to write. No promises though. Rgds.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thai75food
hello bro fat29.....

dun feel shy leh.... pls write ur FR ok? 3some... must share leh.. alot of bros wanna try, i'm sure bro Stiffneck is interested...
wow... got snow leopard, and better than 3some.... share share contact, where to find these gems??? .. i wana try too.......

me also reader.... benefiting from your postings.... guess not too much to ask hor...

cheers!
Old 05-05-2006, 09:41 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Ma Hai...

Yum kopi butt yee yum beer...
Old 05-05-2006, 09:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 20
fat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks for your willingness to be my friend and I am most happy to make peace, enjoy good brotherhood with you, Bro Taurus75 and others since we are all lovers of sweet experience in Hatyai. Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiok1968
I like your suggestion. I will be back next week so if Fat29 arrange for next week, maybe you can let me know. Would like to meet up with him also.

Fat29, this is a nice suggestion by Bro Taurus. Maybe we can meet up and make our peace in person.

Last edited by fat29; 05-05-2006 at 09:52 AM.
Old 05-05-2006, 09:45 AM
SamSter

DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Or yum Baileys oso can.. heard abt CBM yesterday, he bought 1 bottle Baileys in Danok and finished it in 30 minutes... now i know why he suddenly got a 'machine gun' to screwed her 3 times in 2 hours time.
Old 05-05-2006, 09:46 AM
SamSter

Why i dunno what the fark u guys are talking abt?? I think i need to remove some shit from ignore list then only i will get it?
Old 05-05-2006, 09:59 AM
SamSter

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KLKOOL aka KL TSH cum long time KL No1 Farker title holder!

Wish him:

Nien Nien Yau Kam Yat.. Sui Sui Yau Kam Jeel

Old 05-05-2006, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Damn!! Earlier post deleted....me slow, mah!!

Err.....nose bleed again. Ma Hai!! Taurus75, me keeping all those tissue receipts and medical expenses receipt. Will claim from you whenever you're up here or me go Sing..... kekekekeke.

Ohhh!!! Your thread...So, here goes.....SELAMAT HARI JADI!!! Harap anda dapat beribu-ribu "kongkek" di tahun baru ini.

Dun know Dutch....Malay ay sai, boh???

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 05-05-2006, 09:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CibLover
Damn!! Earlier post deleted....me slow, mah!!

Err.....nose bleed again. Ma Hai!! Taurus75, me keeping all those tissue receipts and medical expenses receipt. Will claim from you whenever you're up here or me go Sing..... kekekekeke.

Ohhh!!! Your thread...So, here goes.....SELAMAT HARI JADI!!! Harap anda dapat beribu-ribu "kongkek" di tahun baru ini.

Dun know Dutch....Malay ay sai, boh???
lei ke hai ah...the only malay word i know is Majulah Singapura...
i dun understand what u talking..or u scolding me??!!
Old 05-05-2006, 09:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat29
Thanks for your willingness to be my friend and I am most happy to make peace, enjoy good brotherhood with you, Bro Taurus75 and others since we are all lovers of sweet experience in Hatyai. Cheers.
ok ok...saw yr pm to me...enjoy yr rally tonight. maybe hor when u fren lor.!

wow...brudder shiok..! u also wanna come..and we can really chat up with Fat29...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1