The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Doris, hornyxiaoboy2, RotiPrata Man

Closed Thread

Old 21-03-2022, 03:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2985 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Horniest ML?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hondachongsg View Post
agree with other bro comment..

she say we should be contented for their service.. "偷鸡摸狗” “见不得光”..

so called nuru massage but skimped on effort... no water bed.. just using the same massage sponge bed..

i tot she had quite good reviews here.. but i personally think her attitude really not good..
So bad ah...Her service to me damn good...No bbbj but tits fuck, licking of shaft and using her pussy to grind my cock...sibei shiok...She auto strip everything unlike melody
Old 21-03-2022, 03:33 PM
Samster

bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Ah tiong mentality mah. Must have Rolex, house, Car. Some of them even look down of ppl driving Mercedes’ and BMW. Their standard is Bentley man. They should take a good look at themselves…so many chio China girls ard those rich men won’t even waste a second at those ML lor. To me ML is equivalent to FL la. Even KTV girls prettier than them lor.
Lol! Jialat. I drive Tesla nia
Old 21-03-2022, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
A lot of MLs talk down to customers. Ever experienced one ML who claimed loudly, wah this customer no rolex no house, still want to come massage date me out. Superifical to the max. I was enjoying my massage when i heard this, after im done, i saw her at the counter, i told her nicely, no house no rolex doesnt mean this fellow is poor. Get the facts right
Sounds like Melody
Old 21-03-2022, 04:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 21
ahbang is one of the Best!ahbang is one of the Best!ahbang is one of the Best!

Got chauffeur drive Mercedes or Volvo can?
Some time chauffeur will drive Airboobs 320
Rolex ? Party philips can ?

QUOTE=xxFTOxx;21166716]Ah tiong mentality mah. Must have Rolex, house, Car. Some of them even look down of ppl driving Mercedes’ and BMW. Their standard is Bentley man. They should take a good look at themselves…so many chio China girls ard those rich men won’t even waste a second at those ML lor. To me ML is equivalent to FL la. Even KTV girls prettier than them lor.[/QUOTE]
Old 21-03-2022, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
A lot of MLs talk down to customers. Ever experienced one ML who claimed loudly, wah this customer no rolex no house, still want to come massage date me out. Superifical to the max. I was enjoying my massage when i heard this, after im done, i saw her at the counter, i told her nicely, no house no rolex doesnt mean this fellow is poor. Get the facts right
Such MLs have loose mouths.They are status conscious and superficial.

It's because they don't have self-respect despite their SES.

Telling her off nicely is what she doesn't deserve but gets as lessons on discretion and appreciation of people.
Old 21-03-2022, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondage View Post
Such MLs have loose mouths.They are status conscious and superficial.

It's because they don't have self-respect despite their SES.

Telling her off nicely is what she doesn't deserve but gets as lessons on discretion and appreciation of people.
Why you worry about their comments. I rather they look down on me rather than wanting to carrot me
Old 21-03-2022, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 15
korokay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkorokay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkorokay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
So bad ah...Her service to me damn good...No bbbj but tits fuck, licking of shaft and using her pussy to grind my cock...sibei shiok...She auto strip everything unlike melody
She see face and cock also la. She does the same to me. The mirror on the side is damn erotic when she tit fuck and grind cock. Her bbbj also use warm water, damn shiok.
Old 21-03-2022, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by korokay View Post
She see face and cock also la. She does the same to me. The mirror on the side is damn erotic when she tit fuck and grind cock. Her bbbj also use warm water, damn shiok.
I intend to bring coke there so can have cold and hot bbbj...yeah...i always end the grinding with a fj...her ass damn nice....quite a while didn't go to look for her already....i feel melody and Celine still quite reasonable. Mow some massuer want to charge you $100 for hj
Old 21-03-2022, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Why you worry about their comments. I rather they look down on me rather than wanting to carrot me
The worst is poor service and still kena carrot followed up by such comments in their database.

Just saying in general. Not here to pontificate.

Last edited by bondage; 21-03-2022 at 06:35 PM.
Old 21-03-2022, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 15
masala deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymasala deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

yah. Last time i go to her cause her massage good.but her attitude damn jialat. and I've tried all sorts of services from her.
Old 22-03-2022, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
Rossey is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by slacker78 View Post
Went to this Spa at Tanjong Pagar few times there’s MILF with good service.

Location - 8/10 Discreet clean with attach bath room.
Looks - 7/10 For MILF consider not bad
Boobs - 8/10 Nice D cup and her body damn solid
Massage - 9/10 Her massage is great enough strength not those piano type
HJ- 8/10 Right strength and momentum

RTM - Will definitely return for sure

Hey brother! Mind sharing contact? I work around CBD area and I could use a good new ML. Many thanks!
Old 22-03-2022, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Wongcc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by slacker78 View Post
Went to this Spa at Tanjong Pagar few times there’s MILF with good service.

Location - 8/10 Discreet clean with attach bath room.
Looks - 7/10 For MILF consider not bad
Boobs - 8/10 Nice D cup and her body damn solid
Massage - 9/10 Her massage is great enough strength not those piano type
HJ- 8/10 Right strength and momentum

RTM - Will definitely return for sure
Bro can share ctc.thanks
Old 22-03-2022, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Wongcc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddevil3d View Post
Had one fj lady who happened to be on code red so fj was off menu thus charge was 80 instead of 120. After shower she was horny af. Told me want sex where as had already paid 80 and don't have enough additional cash. (before paynow was available at that time)

Whisper to me no need top up more money.

Proceed and the rest was history.
PS:miss her D cupper
bro can share ctc.thanks
Old 22-03-2022, 07:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 540 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

remembered one time at the balestier spa@ balestier point...one malaysian girl called Maggie, at first only hj, after a few outings with me fingering her till climax, she finally gave in and gave me a bbbj....followed by hard ramming...till she rolled her eyes...cum in her pussy a few times after that outing...
Old 23-03-2022, 08:38 AM
Samster

Guys, coco move out of ping ping place after they quarrel is it? Like very bad mood. Lol! Anyone go look for her after she left balestier? Her juagen is like no 1 in SG. Wasted if she retires

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread