The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Doris, hornyxiaoboy2, RotiPrata Man

Closed Thread

Old 26-03-2022, 07:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 272 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1483 / Power: 18
HeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud of
Re: Horniest ML?

Name of a famous brand….
Old 26-03-2022, 01:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 540 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

I actually had 2 good experience at outram holiday Inn Hotel..first was Coco, a few shop away from Jenny's shop(famous for leg lift)...she was one of my regular ml and after a few occasions, she went from masturbating me to climbing on top of me and inserting my rod into her cunt..she was too quick for me to react and the rod was already in her wet cunt, she rode me for a while when I decided to pull out as I was going to cum...she insisted on me shooting inside her! ended up cum inside her but she said she is on pills so NP...she just clean up with tissue and pulled up her underwear...I bet she was really horny that day...for the next few visits, back to hj only...
the second one was Anna, she was from the shop next to the minimart...proper foot reflexology...I asked her for massage and she said ok, we proceeded to another shop nearby which belongs to then...so started the massage normally, then I asked her for special and she said only hj..I told her why don't you bj me, she asked how much and I offered $60..she thought about it and she agreed..she then proceed to examine my cock and seemed blur how to go about it...so I asked her is it your first time..she told me not really into it, only did once for her boyfriend..I asked her why do it now? she said she needed money and she had few opportunities because she does mostly foot reflexology...the way she put my cock into her mouth is like trying to engulf the rod without touching her lips..once the rod is inside her mouth, she only do the back and forth action with the mouth only half shut, you can see her saliva coming out from the side as she try to suck the rod..anyway the deed was done, and I decided to look for her again but she told me she read from the Internet that bj can cause disease so she doesn't want to do already..end up only can get her to hj me....
Old 26-03-2022, 05:56 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4989 / Power: 19
alanjames has a reputation beyond reputealanjames has a reputation beyond reputealanjames has a reputation beyond reputealanjames has a reputation beyond reputealanjames has a reputation beyond reputealanjames has a reputation beyond reputealanjames has a reputation beyond reputealanjames has a reputation beyond reputealanjames has a reputation beyond reputealanjames has a reputation beyond reputealanjames has a reputation beyond repute

Deleted post.

Last edited by alanjames; 29-04-2023 at 11:50 AM. Reason: Edited
Old 26-03-2022, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 13
ToMakeLuv deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyToMakeLuv deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanjames View Post
PP would like to make some clarifications regarding her relationship with Coco.

Firstly, they were not any Master and protege relationship. Each has their own JG skills and they learned from different masters.

Secondly, Coco chose to leave the shop and find new place to make her living. There's no quarrel or anything between the two of them.

Lastly, one man's meat is another man's poison. What JG skill PP has may suits one but not another. Not just anyone can represent everyone.

There's always 2 sides of the story.......

Maybe there’s some truth to what bro alanjames said, anyway lets not speculate much, just enjoy the services while we can
Old 27-03-2022, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
arenti888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RicochetJuke View Post
I have a ML that I always go to, her service is really top notch although she’s a bit on the older side. Age is about 40s, well maintained figure.

The shop is not those Spa type, like neighbourhood traditional massage shop. Her JG style is not painful but more relaxing type. She got a special technique that she will use to engulf your whole rod. She says this technique supposedly can let you achieve harder erections.

Sometimes she massage me halfway she herself can’t take it then will ask if got CD she offer full course to me no extra charge because she also want to try my tool.

Visited her a couple of times already and service standard always maintain.

PM me for contact and help up my points once you test for yourself. Good things must share
Bro,care to share contact,thanks
Old 27-03-2022, 01:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5071 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovegirlgirl View Post
Bro can share contact ? Thanks

The famous P Spa Baby you dunno meh?
Old 27-03-2022, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
viperray is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by misterblackie View Post
Can pm ctc bro? Thanks!
Bro can pm TCC thanks
Old 27-03-2022, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 540 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

sorry to some bros asking for ctc...this Jenny (leg lift) I am sure all the old birds know about her...quite a number of years ago, think she retired already...As for the other 2 ml, I am not sure as so long never go there....
Old 27-03-2022, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 5
sontaehyung is a Helpful and Caring Samstersontaehyung is a Helpful and Caring Samstersontaehyung is a Helpful and Caring Samster

any bros can share Coco’s contact? TIA!
Old 27-03-2022, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 16
jikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Yeah. Common for massueses to kpkb. Ping ping one very sensual and cock teasing. Coco is the real treatment.

I find PP tone down after moving to Balestier. Bugis cube she more hiong. Maybe own shop hence cannot allow more special. I remember I was massaging and we heard some sucking sound next cubicle. Immediately she went over to have a look. I usually go with 1 good friend then lock the whole shop. Lol

I didn't go to this shop for few weeks after May become damn hot. Lol! Cannot resist her DD cup and her ball sucking and shaft licking. Now I think of it, I need to go release
Care to share coco contact?
Old 28-03-2022, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 627 / Power: 13
curious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by elas87 View Post
Fellow bros, I m not sure is this the correct place to post.

Anyway, cut the story short. Boycott this ML by the name of Eva at all cost. Location at upper thomson area next to a mookata shop. Read her reviews from xxxxxxxxxcastle website where all of them rate her positive on her massage and service very good. Abit itchy, so decided to text her and she reply fast. Saw on the website was 60mins, she say was 40mins and 2 HJs because I ask to confirm whether the package is the same. Fine, 20mins shortage is ok because I just want to test her HDLY with clothes off as one of the review wrote. Reach the shop and was being ushered to the room by another ML. Told me to go shower first, I proceed. Done with the shower, I waited 10mins for her to come in. Fine.

Once she came in, she ask me 2 HJs right? I say yes, but you can massage first and then just do 1HJ will do. Then she tell me to lie down and start the HJ with the oil. To be honest, the moment she do it. I was so turn off because it is just like a normal masturbate. Do for the sake of doing. Cannot full roaming only can squeeze the tits outside, cannot carress the nipple because she don't like. Touch the butt, she say cannot touch can keep resisting and increase the speed. Then shoot first load, she tell me to turn around and help me massage so later can start 2nd round. I just follow what she say and she went out to clean her hands, 5 mins later she come in then start to massage and i try to create some small talk.

Talking about the massage was really disappointing because 1 hand press and 1 hand reply voice or text message and the worst thing is after a few mins of massage and back stepping, she signal me to lift up my butt so she start her lousy HDLY without caress. It was more like chin chai grab the balls, scratch abit on the groin area. The feeling is like scratching after mosquito bite and then a PRC lady called her and she don't give a damn and just keep chatting until she think that its time to cut off. Signal me to flip over and then start to apply lots of oil to stroke my 2IC. I started to autoroam again and she tell me can only squeeze her tits outside and no touching her below where the advertisment states full roaming. Then she tell me if I want to see her color tv, top up $20 more. Immediately I no mood and just lie down and let her play my sleeping 2IC until times up. I proceed to take my slow shower and she came in to change the bedsheet and waited for me to get it done. Paid her and left.

Guys, I don't care whether anyone who is going to zap me because you are her regular or whatever after reading this. If she don't give me a lousy service, I won't waste my time typing this FR over here to warn all the fellow samsters.

RTM: NOT AT ALL !!!!
SERVICE LEVEL: 0/10
MASSAGE: ZERO KNOWLEDGE
ROOM HYGENIE: 3/10 (Many Mosquitoes inside the attached shower room)

SUMMARY: HIT & RUN
wa thanks for this bro. saw her pic like gnd almost wanted to try. thanks for sharing 🙏
Old 29-03-2022, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 12
Leisuresuit is one of the Best!Leisuresuit is one of the Best!Leisuresuit is one of the Best!Leisuresuit is one of the Best!

Kindly share coco's contact please
Old 29-03-2022, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Yamcha99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro can share contact?
Old 29-03-2022, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
brendan_ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro mind sharing contact?
Old 29-03-2022, 10:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2985 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
You are ping ping?
Tio zap by ping ping sugar daddy...lol! Got balls leave down your nick.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread