The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Yesterday, 09:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 334 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2339 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Thx bro, I shall skip then.
Initially read like she really damn solid as looks department rated 9.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civichevy View Post
Thanks bro vazie for the detailed FR.

Just went down to try. I’ll focus my FR on different experiences and shed additional info for all to make your independent call:

Location: really not as convenient as other places. Few public tpt options for foot soldiers and limited parking. I grabbed.

Room: it’s a condo unit, but the apartment itself was partitioned into 5 rooms each with own shower unit. House was a bit messy but I didn’t bump into other girls or bros. Rm was not very discreet or soundproof.

Looks: not really petite imo, she’s actually avg tall 1.62 thereabout. Discount 15% form pics, her face is a little rounder. But her eyes indeed are large and doe like. Too bad she didn’t use them to her advantage

BBBJ: I opted for mouthwork instead of FJ. Good technique, x very focused. I requested for eye contact twice and she obliged for 1-2 seconds each.. went deep a few times and I loved the warmth of her throat. Came in 10 minutes, and she got up to spit and wash off

Massage: not really worth it. Piano type, not much strength and her bed/pillow wasn’t very comfy. But hey, who are we kidding. This isn’t the main point.

GFE: this is the part that lost points for me. She wasn’t very chatty to me (even tho I heeded bro vazie advice and bought something for her to eat). She was on her phone half the time and once I shot she stopped, didn’t help to clean up or provide additional head massage or otherwise. I asked if the time was up, she replied that once shot it’s finished. She was on her phone after that and didn’t pay attention to me. I left after 40 mins. Paid 160 for bbbj

As bros here say, YMMV. I felt my mileage was shortchanged, but hey YMMV rite. My honest unfiltered FR, sharing my personal experience

I won’t RTM
Old Yesterday, 10:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1756 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornykid456 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-31.com/massage-yao-yao/

I considered leaving but felt like a waste since i specially made a trip down to th west for the session so i continued waiting and she also told me will extend my time. end up she only texted me to go up almost 30 min after my booking time. I guess she probably double
Thanks for warning

Next time use that money buy a small gift for your love one, get a good meal, or simply grab a dozen ice cream and head to the nearest playground.

You will feel much better when the surprised kids smile at you.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old Yesterday, 10:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 1
Civichevy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCivichevy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCivichevy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Part 2 continued…

I tried booking Dan Dan after so many bros here have positive FRs. Was initially ignored. Later I tried calling them she replied say I have no records. Like wth, is there more than 1 database group they have to check?

So I quickly text Tong Tong and ask for her help again to add me into their chat again. She has a heart of gold, very accommodating and generous to help. She asked if I have booked her before (which I said I did), and she proceeded to send my number to their group chat again. All of this she didnt need to bother, she could have just ignored this desperado. But she did, bless her

So anyway, after she sent my number, Dan Dan said ok, I checked out. Damn power, this green card. Tong Tong is really a gem, does not prioritize $$$, not clock water etc, worth supporting her more

Just wanted to reshare my post from before in case any bros here are lurking and reading the forum but cannot find the entry in. Here you go.

Quote:
Bro, give you tip. Cos I was in your exact situation a few weeks ago. I only roam MP so far, and didn’t have any luck completing booking with any SLG MLs.

My luck changed with 桐同 (https://sglonelyguy-31.com/massage-tongtong/). She also asked me if any chat history. I sent her my screenshots of bookings with MP MLs and she said ok. Her dmg was only 120 for BBBJCIM, she automatically added my number to their database during the massage and even showed me their chat.

That’s how I got in. At 120, quite cheap to get a leg in.

Can try this mtd
Old Yesterday, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Thanks bro vazie for the detailed FR.

Just went down to try. I’ll focus my FR on different experiences and shed additional info for all to make your independent call:

Location: really not as convenient as other places. Few public tpt options for foot soldiers and limited parking. I grabbed.

Room: it’s a condo unit, but the apartment itself was partitioned into 5 rooms each with own shower unit. House was a bit messy but I didn’t bump into other girls or bros. Rm was not very discreet or soundproof.

Looks: not really petite imo, she’s actually avg tall 1.62 thereabout. Discount 15% form pics, her face is a little rounder. But her eyes indeed are large and doe like. Too bad she didn’t use them to her advantage

BBBJ: I opted for mouthwork instead of FJ. Good technique, x very focused. I requested for eye contact twice and she obliged for 1-2 seconds each.. went deep a few times and I loved the warmth of her throat. Came in 10 minutes, and she got up to spit and wash off

Massage: not really worth it. Piano type, not much strength and her bed/pillow wasn’t very comfy. But hey, who are we kidding. This isn’t the main point.

GFE: this is the part that lost points for me. She wasn’t very chatty to me (even tho I heeded bro vazie advice and bought something for her to eat). She was on her phone half the time and once I shot she stopped, didn’t help to clean up or provide additional head massage or otherwise. I asked if the time was up, she replied that once shot it’s finished. She was on her phone after that and didn’t pay attention to me. I left after 40 mins. Paid 160 for bbbj

As bros here say, YMMV. I felt my mileage was shortchanged, but hey YMMV rite. My honest unfiltered FR, sharing my personal experience

I won’t RTM
Thanks for taking the hit. I was also attracted by the glowing review provided earlier, and wanted to link up. However after entering her number, another ML name pop up. Seems like she is using the number of syt jia ning where the past reviews have not been very positive with similar compliants of fk and go service. Anyway tried looking up for jia ning and found that she has delisted from slg. So go check audi site for other price plans and saw an advert for 'double fly" with jia ning, hence i held back. True enough, we can expect the same level of service from this tag team duo.
Old Yesterday, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2839 / Power: 10
Iceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for good sharing spirit with your 2 fair FRs, upz you with my humble points.

Quote:
Part 2 continued…

I tried booking Dan Dan after so many bros here have positive FRs. Was initially ignored. Later I tried calling them she replied say I have no records. Like wth, is there more than 1 database group they have to check?

So I quickly text Tong Tong and ask for her help again to add me into their chat again. She has a heart of gold, very accommodating and generous to help. She asked if I have booked her before (which I said I did), and she proceeded to send my number to their group chat again. All of this she didnt need to bother, she could have just ignored this desperado. But she did, bless her

So anyway, after she sent my number, Dan Dan said ok, I checked out. Damn power, this green card. Tong Tong is really a gem, does not prioritize $$$, not clock water etc, worth supporting her more

Just wanted to reshare my post from before in case any bros here are lurking and reading the forum but cannot find the entry in. Here you go.
Old Yesterday, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2265 / Power: 15
MLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Part 2 continued…

So anyway, after she sent my number, Dan Dan said ok, I checked out.
Bro, pls do not call MLs repeatedly when they did not reply ur SMS. Most of them will find u very rude cos they are disturbed by ur calls when working and will be afraid of accepting ur booking even when ur HP no. is registered.

I will usually text the ML again after 1-2 hrs later. As for Ang Pai MLs, I will text them after 8pm when they are less busy and more willing to check SMS for following day bookings.
Old Yesterday, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3352 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Part 2 continued…

You also quite thick skin to ask TT help again.
You didn't get TT's wechat?

I think it had been mentioned before the ladies have a bundle of DBs.
Even I myself also hit a wall on certain new MLs.
Anyway, it doesn't bother me. No reply, I just move on.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old Yesterday, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 13
anonymouskimch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Is it min wah uncle and aunty manning the counter?
If it's min wah so far they nvr ask to register but only ask me which room I going from my experience that is.
Its was 2x uncle and although did not register, but was still stopped and told to go to the register counter asked where you going.
Old Yesterday, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 334 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2339 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Okay, dunno bro nvr go there anymore.
Been quite some time but last time I remembered got aunty and an uncle there la.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymouskimch View Post
Its was 2x uncle and although did not register, but was still stopped and told to go to the register counter asked where you going.
Old Today, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 707 / Power: 5
Ry160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by goinginblind150 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-31.com/si-mu-massage/

Looks: Looks pretty cute. Video does have the most accurate representation
Massage: Got prior experience, can accommodate for different strength presses
Sensual: She does use oil for the sensual part, jerks it slow and sensual. Definitely not a timewatcher for this.
RTM: definitely

Just came recently, do be nice to her as she is still learning
I had just visited her , what I can say her massage is good 9/10
Her attitude is good and she will try to do her best effort to satisfy u and she didn't use her phone at all time 7.5/10
Sensual as she is still new 6/10
Body natural boobs with sensitive nipple so she will try to move ur hand away 6.5/10
Overall she is still good to visit she does have her boundaries please treat her with respect 7.5/10
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1