The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 21-04-2024, 09:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
LionWolf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Sugar - Merci

Looks: 10/10 definitely my type of woman.

Boobs: 9/10 B boobs, soft and natural. Just the right size

Body: 10/10 I like slim ladies.

GFE: 10/10 very pleasant and chatty woman. Good interactions.

BBBJ: 9/10 not the best but definitely not far behind one of the best I had.

FJ: 9/10 tight and wet. Accommodating to different positions and hugged me tight.

RTF: confirm plus chop many many times.
Old 21-04-2024, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
gofather123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pinggi from kinkythai

looks about 85-90% from picture, slightly more mature look. nice enhanced tits to grope.

good: she will rub against you in the shower. lots of dfk, and her pussy feels very good and made me finish fast compared to other FLs. bbbj was good too, did 69 with her ontop for a good 15-20 mins. she will wrap her legs around you too when kissing/fj. her english is better than most too so conversing with her is nice

decent: -

bad: not as much moaning as i like, and she doesn't allow fingering too.

finished fast and we spent the remaining time with lots of hugging, dfk and petting.

rtf: yes
Old 21-04-2024, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
stillpretti is Cool - loads of Potential

FR -> Penny -> Lust365
https://sammythe.guru/showthr...ighlight=penny

Looks: 8.5/10
Boobs: 8.5/10
Body: 9/10
Pussy: 9/10

Her hot services:
Bbbj: 9/10
Fj: 9/10
Everything that's advertise abt her is true. She loves frenching and gets wet easily. Super horny girl with super service. Tried Aj for my extra service, no regrets at all. Super tight and loves it.
Simply love the foreplay. Think she came a few times while doing painting and fingering.

Will definitely rtf her before she goes back.
Old 21-04-2024, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
hallehluya2 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Kathy 2s/90 mins

Kathy is a real professional, when I enter the room she immediately put on spa music, and let me know that she will give me a therapeutic massage in between shots. Her massage was very professional, and she clearly has a lot of experience. The sex was great as well, she is very accomodating to requests and different positions. Boobs are soft and huge (feels like D already) and she lets you do whatever you want. Didn't manage to cum second shot, but not for lack of trying on her part. She was trying to get me off until last second. All in all, an extremely pleasant experience.
Old 22-04-2024, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 1
kennese2006 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkennese2006 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkennese2006 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bro, which nationality is she from and where's her location? thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlodlm View Post

Elsa - Silkstockings

LOOKS: 8.5/10 close to pics, just not as flawless.My judgement is pretty and has beautiful smiles
BODY: 9/10 Slim, soft skin and consider her tall as she is almost as tall as me.
BOOBS: 8.5/10 B cup .
BBBJ: 9/10 took her time. Nothing crazy but she’s good in doing it slow and steady
FJ: 9/10 hard working and can see that she is thirst to get fucked, giving her 100% grinding in cowgirl and gave that sexy hips in doggy. Didn’t needed my really. She self lubricate from her very wet kiffy

Rtf: it’s a yes to me
Old 22-04-2024, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 1
kennese2006 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkennese2006 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkennese2006 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bro, can share about her location? thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by livmeelone View Post
Elsa - from Silkstockings
https://sammythe.guru/showthr...highlight=elsa

Damage: 120/45/1
Looks: 9 good girl vibes and character. Looks grew on me even more when we’re together
Body: 9 slim, almost 0% fats in her body
Boobs: 8.5 perfect size for her body type
Kiss: 8.5 was good. Not as crazy as expected but all good. Wet, with t2t fighting
Pussy: 9 good and tight
Bbj: 9 took her timing sucking me slow and passionate for first round. Slowly turned to havoc once after I touched her kitty cat
Fj: 9 she is the kind who has good girl vibes but will give in to some hot steamy sex after she gets to know you. Did couple of positions and she was so energetic in riding and giving me that sexy solid moans
Overall:
Good girl gone wild babe. Silk bonk with Elsa

This photo is closest in real life as per my judgement

Last edited by kennese2006; 25-04-2024 at 12:30 AM.
Old 22-04-2024, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Amnewcomer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Soda from Galaxy

Bro Galaxy has been known for bringing in gems, Soda is no different.

Quick summary:

Location - easy to find, discreet, no check-in

Looks - 90% similar to the black nightdress pic, very minor blemish(es) but I found it cute (like freckles if you're into that sort of thing). not really a syt-type look but more of the hot young mother you secretly want to fuck when her husband goes overseas. she has a tiny bit of baby but I personally like meaty girls because theres more to grab when fucking, but definitely not a whale/obese, just THICC aka my type (you can confirm this from previous posts)

GFE - Her ultimate selling point imo, zero time-watching/commercial feels, felt like someone you'd go on a date into a hot fuck. Foreplay and the sensual sexual massage that leads up to it was very sensual too

BBBJ - Its okay, not a fan of BJs but no teeth feeling which is good imo, she also showed she can go super fast up and down so BJ lovers will enjoy

FJ - Her second best point imo, can both lead and be submissive, will try diff positions, can fuck fast and slow too, also loves to lick you all over to keep you hard

Bonus - post-fuck massage, she used to be a masseuse so she knows the basics, but dont expect alot of strength as she has a shoulder injury so keep that in mind

Shes VERY touchy and loves randomly dropping affection on you, which is cute imo, she also lets out this very cute moans (similar to the kind a shy xmm does when getting fucked and embarrassed how mumch she loves it)

RTF - Very likely, Galaxy one of the better stables on here imo

Treat her well bros, she just arrived recently and hasnt been getting much traffic, would be selfish to not share despite how much i wanted to keep it to myself hehe

pls give your humble points if this FR made you go and it turned out true
Old 22-04-2024, 04:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Tontawan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dancer Lust365

Delayed FR but she quite introverted person doesnt really talk but will dfk to make up.

Looks: 7/10 abit darker than photos but makes no diff to me
Body: 8/10 tall 170 and skinny with small boobs and slightly long nips the most important thing is to fk a fl who has a nice body. i usually quite picky but her body really nice tall and skinny with long slender legs. scar on the tummy not a deal breaker. when you doggy from the back can feel the ribs wah shiok. bakness 1
BBBJ: 6/10 not much suction but used her tongue well and continued until i said to fj
FJ: 8/10 im usually doing all the work but i dont care. didnt matter to me. for the first time i can standing doggy cause usually all the fl quite short
GFE: 7/10 alot of dfk but not much talking low stereo.
RTF: I would

Okt was pretty solid, will use their stable again in the future
Old 22-04-2024, 06:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Dfarr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Fr for Sherlyn from Seduction
She's one wild one, from entry of room to entry of her, she's passionately kissing and wanting you. Huge racks soft to grab and kiss and super doggy and willing for any positions. Guaranteed totally shacked as they say in the army.Really fun time with her smiles and willing to talk. When asked if she liked sex, answer was who wouldn't? The real deal fir a solid f. Highly recommended.

Old 22-04-2024, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 10
all4fun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jewel from Terminal21
First of all okt is very prompt in reply and friendly.

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=980355

Looks: 8/10 cute looking
Body: 9/10 Very curvy. You want to fuck her in many positions and grab those body. Very heavenly figure
Boob: 10/10 Big D with small brown nip.
Shower: 9/10 above average as she start her bbbj in shower
Bbbj: 10/10 lots of tongue action, from shower to bed, keep on licking my balls
Frenching: all out especially during cowgirl
FJ: 9/10 Very wet no ky needed and with her soft moan with those face expression made me pump her harder, pump her in doggy, grab those big tits from side
Communication she speak some english but still need GT
Overall: 9/10

Will rtf if have time. So bros do support her and treat her well before she go back. Thanks bro Kim for the introduction, for her damage is quite worth it with what you're getting.
Old 22-04-2024, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 493 / Power: 7
Jaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloggercurs View Post
LOL Bro u can really fuck her, I salute u
Well, need to ignore certain stuff and focus on the objective. Wasnt ez
Old 22-04-2024, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 9
tiongster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytiongster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR on Jude from Club Friday

Looks: 9/10 Looks like her photos but just more tan, very classy OL looks - a beauty for me
Body: 9/10 Petite and soft melons with shaved pussy underneath, typical hygienic lady which I like.
Attitude: 10/10 Works very hard to accommodate your preference and likings.
Bj: 9/10 Sensual type like horny wive giving you bj, I lay in bed while she serve me with her mouth
FJ: 9/10 Although I didn't perform well due to work but overall, she is doing her best to make me cum. Riding me while give me DFK, I shoot it all inside (with cap on ofc)
GFE: 10/10 Friendly lady and accommodating. Doesn't feel commercial at all and that is the most important thing.

Overall: 9/10

PS: She is considered new and very chio. Will definitely recommend to bros who likes girl who knows how to please a guy.

Old 22-04-2024, 10:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2024 / Power: 7
Ninjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Joice from FoxyThai

Came across a Telegram video of her which led to me booking a slot with this lady without hesitation. Location is discreet, easily accessible for drivers (if there's parking), a bit of a trek for foot soldiers. OKT is responsive, went through the normal checks and verification, and up I went.

Joice is 33 y.o., thai tanned, has a cute milfy look, and decent English to converse without the need for a translator. Her body is like those of a xmm, slim and petite. The video can even see the 11 ab line. She also rocks a pair of natural Bs with rounded nips that is perfect for suckling. There are some moles here and there that (imo) adds to the uniqueness of her body. Pussy is shaved and gets moderately wet easily. Allows painting and fingering. Hole is tight as expected of a petite girl. BJ is slow and sensual with no teeth at all. Went missionary all the way. The condom provided so slippery, when i took out, it got stuck inside her tight hole. Almost accident

Couldnt get up for 2nd shot so we chitchat and found out she works as a masseuse in BKK. Asked for a short massage and damn is she good. Truly professional grade massage, cracked a few gas bubbles in my bones. Would RTF just for the massage, but sadly I have hit my budget for the month. Overall, an underrated lady who I think will have more customers in the days to cum.
OK - Sasha (T21), May (GX), Miyaki (GX), Yeong (S69), Kissy (ML)
EH - Mochi (GMC), Pumpuy (Merci), Xinnie (LFT), Kitty (L365)
NO - Queen (Merci)
Old 22-04-2024, 11:27 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
holydoly is Cool - loads of Potential

Nisha from Seduction

She had a sexy cosplay nurse outfit which she will wear..

Frenching: As previous bros said before, she really just shoves her tongue down your throat. shiok.

BBBJ : Strong seduction and shes the best I like it alot, This the reason why I booked her.

Paint: She allow that. In additional there is no smell!! Taste yummy. I have visited many different FL and this is one of the first few pussy that I painted.

Foreplay: very experience and automatic and also last very long.

Overall: I highly recommend Nisha, if you love this Jap av type of girl she will be the one.
Worth all the money spent on her.
Old 22-04-2024, 11:34 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
stancerman is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Linda From Lust

young girl, 22-23 years old. slim petite good body, natural with handful b cuppers. giggly and good GFE.

location east and decent place.

shower service standard, foreplay ok, bbbj ok pussy taste good no foul smell, she is clean and smells good. only complain is the bed too small, i fat need big bed.

sex good, missionary position doggy and cowgirl, she obliging and seems to enjoy. after cumming she clean me up and cuddle.
abit tired and bro had trouble waking up for round 2, she very obdient, help me blow and hj until hard, i didnt really want sex again so she let me suck her tits and hj me until i cum.

overall very good, and feel comfortable with Linda i think i will rtf next week.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1