The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
HannahEvelle

Old 14-07-2008, 06:17 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Kaneko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Reputation system update

tks for the infos.
Old 16-07-2008, 12:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 16
Pele deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPele deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Good info. Understand liao.
Old 20-07-2008, 02:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 19
ranger_edd is a living Saint! - you won't find betterranger_edd is a living Saint! - you won't find betterranger_edd is a living Saint! - you won't find betterranger_edd is a living Saint! - you won't find betterranger_edd is a living Saint! - you won't find better

The current system is a little unfair.

I have contributed FRs before, but not as regularly as some of the more seasoned brothers out there. But I don't get upped and like many of the rest of us, we get zapped for the dumbest things or just a stray comment I make.

As such, I don't even dare to contribute much anymore.

That's just how the system works. The rich (i.e. those with more points) get richer, while the poor get poorer.

Ah well. Peace.
Old 20-07-2008, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 978 / Power: 21
greatbody is a splendid one to beholdgreatbody is a splendid one to beholdgreatbody is a splendid one to beholdgreatbody is a splendid one to beholdgreatbody is a splendid one to beholdgreatbody is a splendid one to beholdgreatbody is a splendid one to beholdgreatbody is a splendid one to behold

Hi moderator,

it keep getting zapped, think someone has vendatta against me lor...

anyway i do not really care as i have the $ to get the FL I wanted..

haiz, that's life i guess
Old 21-07-2008, 11:08 PM
Samster

greatbody is a splendid one to beholdgreatbody is a splendid one to beholdgreatbody is a splendid one to beholdgreatbody is a splendid one to beholdgreatbody is a splendid one to beholdgreatbody is a splendid one to beholdgreatbody is a splendid one to beholdgreatbody is a splendid one to behold

Hi Moderator,

see wat happen to me now

the system is self defeating for us to post ....
Old 22-07-2008, 08:59 PM
Samster

ok.

i think i will next create many nicks to use SBF but this not what we want issit.

We want geninue people who want to share. there is no stupid questions but only stupid answers... when you zapped too frequently, people may want to go to another site like http://www.++++++++++++++.com/vforum/
In the long run, this is negative to SBF i think.

the moderator should decided on the validity of zapping...

anyway, am going to create more nicks and log them in at the same time as i have many pcs in my own privately run company to post liao
Old 22-07-2008, 10:55 PM
Samster

Haiz please zapped me again
Old 28-07-2008, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 21
hock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant future

I also got zapped for nothing, as far as know. Not sure why!!! All I did was just put in my 2 cents worth of thoughts. Maybe better if i don't give my views ...at least fdon't get zapped. Not that it worries me.......
Old 04-08-2008, 01:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 16
Boyle is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBoyle is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks for the info. Understood liao.
Old 05-08-2008, 08:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2417 / Power: 23
whizzard has a reputation beyond reputewhizzard has a reputation beyond reputewhizzard has a reputation beyond reputewhizzard has a reputation beyond reputewhizzard has a reputation beyond reputewhizzard has a reputation beyond reputewhizzard has a reputation beyond reputewhizzard has a reputation beyond reputewhizzard has a reputation beyond reputewhizzard has a reputation beyond reputewhizzard has a reputation beyond repute

Wah! The latest announcement by Sammyboy. Now the hurdle is raised to 35 points before any power and I just reached 25 points yesterday! According to Sammyboy, this is to prevent abuse by clones, etc but along the way, some innocent ones like me got "peripheral fire".

Ah well, that's life. I had no power since I joined in Dec 2001 until yesterday. Now I got no power again. Never mind! I will post on-and-off and see how it goes.
Old 06-08-2008, 02:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 17
SamsungBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by whizzard View Post
Wah! The latest announcement by Sammyboy. Now the hurdle is raised to 35 points before any power and I just reached 25 points yesterday! According to Sammyboy, this is to prevent abuse by clones, etc but along the way, some innocent ones like me got "peripheral fire".

Ah well, that's life. I had no power since I joined in Dec 2001 until yesterday. Now I got no power again. Never mind! I will post on-and-off and see how it goes.
Don't be disappointed.... Keep on sharing, you will get your power.
I am lucky not to get chopped yet... but maybe next rise of 10 more till 45? I will get affected too.....

Never knows what happens tomorrow ...

"Advice" is like "Rice". You say... "Please pass me the rice." You don't say "Please pass me the rices" because "rice", like "advice", is a non countable noun.
Old 06-08-2008, 10:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 16
Bonn is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBonn is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: Reputation system update

Well bro, I sympathise with you also. I guessed boss must have his reasons for doing so. But then, of course along the way some innocent samsters like you may be affected by the new ruling which is supposed to fix some problems in the old system as claimed by him.

Well, I guessed this is like real life encounters. When they raised the income ceiling for HBD eligibilty, people just over the previous ceiling suddenly find that they become ineligilbe to apply for HDB flats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whizzard View Post

Old 06-08-2008, 04:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Nanyang Cavalry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

so now it's 35 points to get power or 25 points
Old 07-08-2008, 09:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 17
blacktaj is one of the Best!blacktaj is one of the Best!blacktaj is one of the Best!
Points System

Now Boss has implemented new 35 point for power system. I guess his aim is mainly to curb the power of clones to mass zap members and mass up their own clones. I can understand his views. The zapping of members who posts genuine FRs is very disturbing. Most samsters now avoid writing FRs because of fear of being zapped. And they try to get points the "easy way" instead by posting pics. Only more senior members who have some standing dare to post FRs now.

The problem seems confined to FL Dome 1 & 2. The other threads no problems. It is likely that the problem originates from the OKTs and their supporters and their clones zapping FRs of their rival OKT's girls.

I support Boss's efforts to clamp down on these clones. However, the effect may not be as he intended. It hurts the newbie cause noe he has to get more points to get power. Nett Nett he has to get 35-15 = 20 pts instead of the previous 25-10 = 15 pts. On the other hand, clones and their networks can easily up their points to 35 because of the sheer number of clones they have, many of them with power of 2-3 or even 4! And these "members" will simply be spurred on to make even more clones before Boss sets an even higher limit. I know how they work.. haha.. I was a clone maker myself (only for upping worthy samsters, seldom zapp)

Now that I have outlined the problem, what is the solution? Frankly, I'm not sure. This is where you all come in to provide some ideas. I think Boss will listen to us. He has to balance the interests of Samsters, Seniors, Newbies and OKTs while trying to limit the power of the clones.

Some ideas:

1. Ban zapping. Is zapping really necessary? If the post is not useful, just move on. Of offensive, let Boss know. Once zapping is banned, all the clones power is all gone. The dark side is banished. And they can only up people. wouldn't that ironic?

2. Limit zapping power: now zapping power is half of up power. Maybe can be reduced to quarter if technically possible? How bout a post needs to be zapped 10 times then will minus 1 pt? in this case, if enough bros feel the post is bad or offensive, we can still zapp and the effect is there but the clones will have to zapp and zapp like mad just to get any effect.

3. Adjust valid times: Last time Boss also tried to limit effects of clones by limiting ups and zapps with the 48 hrs window. It worked for a while. Maybe window for zapp can be reduced to 24 hrs and window for UP can be unlimited?

4. Pay for power: Maybe Boss can consider member have to pay for UP and Zapp power. Say first 1 or 2 years is free for members. This free period will allow new people to join and will let them enjoy for free. Thereafter, members could pay 10-20 bucks per year for membership if they feel it is worthwhile to remain active. If don't pay, their accounts will be held in reserve but not deleted. So those on overseas jobs or those retired can re-activate with the fee. I think most of us don't mind to pay the small sum and Boss don't have to depend so much on advertisers and sponsors. BUT. Can you imagine the clone maker with 20 or 30 or even 100 accounts? Ha. Don't think they will pay $20 bucks x 100 clones.

Members who post more than 50 posts a year may be exempted from paying. Pretty easy to post 50 a year for most of us. Even if its no meaning posts. But for clones, it is very very troublesome.

As I said, Boss is trying his best, but I feel his latest effort may be playing into clones hands. Genuine newbies will feel quite frustrated cause to reach 35 pts is not easy at all for newbies but easy for clones. As a member who has benefited from this site for so many years, I feel I need to help out with ideas where I can. Hope you all can add on to this as well and perhaps Boss can find a way to make this site more better.

Thai: -
Local: Megan, Sandra, Cindy, Hye2x 8.5,, Tiffany, Danielle, Dawn, Eve, Patricia, Elve, Cheryl
Kor: Amy, Asoka, Yuri, Una
Pinoy: Jacki

Last edited by blacktaj; 07-08-2008 at 09:23 AM.
Old 07-08-2008, 10:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 17
blacktaj is one of the Best!blacktaj is one of the Best!blacktaj is one of the Best!

Was discussing this with my trusted advisor.

Actually he got one good idea also. Maybe don't need to be so complicated.

If possible, implement system where add or zapp, the nick must be shown. No anonymous zapps. That should reduce clone zappings.

Thai: -
Local: Megan, Sandra, Cindy, Hye2x 8.5,, Tiffany, Danielle, Dawn, Eve, Patricia, Elve, Cheryl
Kor: Amy, Asoka, Yuri, Una
Pinoy: Jacki
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1