The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-03-2022, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakz View Post
Bro mark being blowed dry by Nat or even Karen? That's why never update?
I guess he's either fucking busy or busy fucking. I kind of leaning towards the latter lol
Old 06-03-2022, 07:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 11
Shrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud of
Re: An Affair with an older married lady... and the aftermath...

The work week was pretty tiring. Somehow the new client to be onboarded decided at the last minute to add on a couple more items that we needed to finalize by Wednesday. That would mean liaising with our existing vendors to draft agreements, get approval and finally execute the initial terms, all while settling the onboarding.

Shirlyn worked on the contract while Karen and I ran the operations on the ground.

Surprisingly, I didn't get any snarky remarks from Karen about the way I did things or what I was teaching her. We spent the first 3 days onsite at the clients location which was a good thing as I didn't see Jasmine at all. Maybe I was still a little upset or irritated with her sudden decision, despite already pushing me to Natasha.

Natasha didn't contact me either after that night. While we didn't exchange numbers, I was sure she could have gotten my number from Jasmine or Darren. The situation just seemed so suspicious.

Thursday I was back to the office to finish up the paperwork. Shirlyn was WFH so she told me to leave it till she was back in the office on Friday.

I was about to head out for lunch when Jasmine appeared at my desk.

J: How's the new client?

Me: Ok, I guess.

J: Wanna have lunch together?

Me: Sure. What do you want to eat?

J: Feel like ramen, you?

Me: I'm easy.

We headed to one of the buildings nearby where there was a ramen place on the 3rd floor but somehow it was closed, so we ended up going to another place nearby.

After lunch we walked around the outside to look for a smoking point.

J: So how's everything?

Me: What do you mean?

J: How are you holding up?

Me: I'm ok.

J: I kind of miss waking up next to you.

Me: Oh?

J: Yeah. Like something is missing in the morning.

Me: Well, I can always move in again.

J: You know we shouldn't.

Me: I know.

J: How's Natasha?

Me: I don't know.

J: She didn't contact you?

Me: Nope. Guess her other guys are keeping her busy. Or her kids. Or maybe I wasn't what she wanted.

J: Perhaps. I didn't let you show her what you can do.

Me: I didn't want to.

J: I want you all to myself.

Me: Yet you let me go.

J: It's temporary. I hope.

Me: Well… I'm waiting. I hope.

We both laughed. It was good that we could still be friendly with each other despite what had happened.

We headed back to the office and I found Rebecca sitting at my desk.

R: You sure took a long lunch.

I pretended to look at my handphone to check the time.

Me: I'm only 10 minutes later.

R: I'm kidding. Anyway let's do the session today since I'm here. See me in Shirlyn's office at 4pm.

Me: Alright.

I had nearly 2 hours, so I cleared my emails, and started on some of the paperwork for tomorrow before heading to meet Rebecca.

R: Close the door.

I did.

I didn't realize it before, but somehow Shirlyn's office had a new sofa in the corner, with a tiny coffee table. Rebecca stood up, made 2 coffees from the new Nespresso machine, before moving to the sofa. She placed them on the coffee table.

R: Come and sit next to me.

Me: It's a little weird this way.

We usually just sat across each other at the desk.

R: Would you rather have a recliner just like those psychiatrists?

Me: That's not what I meant.

R: I foresee lots of office sex happening if there was such a recliner.

Me: If office sex is going to happen, a recliner wouldn't make any difference.

R: Whatever.

She crossed her legs, letting her skirt ride up her thighs. I looked at her. Was she still trying to seduce me?

R: So, how's everything?

Me: Normal?

R: Good. How's the training for Karen?

Me: Normal as well?

R: Fantastic.

I don't know why but she was sounding sarcastic to me.

R: Well, I have good news and bad news.

Me: Uh huh.

R: Helen has tendered. And will be leaving without notice.

Me: Huh? Isn't her notice period 3 months or something?

I estimated based on my own salary, Helen probably had to pay at least five figures to leave.

R: She can afford it. Do you know what this means?

Me: I'm taking over with no proper handover?

R: Precisely.

Me: I'm guessing that's the bad news. What's the good news?

R: You're now the Ops Manager. On probation of course.

Me: I see.

R: There's no increment until you're confirmed.

Me: That's fine.

She passed me a folder.

R: Here's your updated contract. Please look through it and sign.

I did a quick glance. Everything was pretty much the same except the job title so I signed anyway.

Rebecca passed me another folder.

R: These are 4 candidates we've shortlisted for your role. But mainly concentrating on operations. Do look through them. We'll start interviewing next week.

Me: Virtually or in person?

R: That's my next point. As manager, you decide your own schedule. Helen was seldom in the office as she was outstationed most of the time. You probably should do the same.

Me: Ok.

R: We expect to make an offer to someone by end of next week.

Me: Alright.

R: And now for more good news.

Me: There's more?

R: This will be our last session. We've decided that you no longer need to see us weekly. I think your performance has maintained and even exceeded throughout the past few months. You can request to continue if you want.

She smiled at me slyly.

Me: I suspect I won't be in the office much.

She suddenly placed her hand on my forearm and I nearly jumped off the sofa.

R: You sure you'll be ok?

Me: Of course. I will be busy.

R: Good then. Regarding the candidates, choose wisely. The person will be working directly under you. So choose the right one.

I don't know why but there was so much sexual innuendo when Rebecca spoke. Or perhaps it was just me. She passed me a thumbdrive containings Helen's handover files as well.

I thanked her for the session and took the file back to my desk.

There were 3 girls and 1 guy. I probably couldn't tell much from the CV pictures but they all seemed pretty decent looking. Qualifications wise, they were all graduates, with little to no working experience at all. While I wanted to improve the male-female ratio at the office, I guess I needed to ensure the right person-job fit first.

Jasmine came by as we were about to leave and invited me for dinner with her, Alicia and Felicia. I didn't have anything to do so I went along. We ended up having crabs at the usual zhichar place before I headed home.

Friday was another normal day, except I was now a manager on probation.

Shirlyn and I quickly completed the paperwork for the last client and we had a congratulatory lunch together, which Helen joined as well, so that I could ask her any questions before she flew off. I didn't really need to though, as her handover files were extremely detailed. She wished me all the best.

I went to the smoking point after lunch and Shirlyn joined me.

S: So how are you and Jasmine?

Me: We're taking a break.

S: Huh? Why?

Me: Things happened.

S: Oh no! Are you ok?

Me: Yeah I'm fine.

Jasmine suddenly appeared as well, I wonder if she overheard anything.

J: Hey…

S: It's been a month, how are you adapting back to work?

J: It's like I never left.

S: Everything ok at home?

I wonder what game she was playing.

J: Yeah. Waiting for my divorce to be finalized.

S: And Mark?

J: What about him?

S: How are you two?

J: We broke up. We're just friends now.

S: I see.

J: You wanna date him?

S: What?

I saw Shirlyn start to blush.

J: Go ahead. We're just friends.

S: Erm. I'm just concerned for your well being.

J: We're both fine. It's amicable. I know you like him. Somehow

S: Erm.

Me: Stop teasing her.

J: I'm serious. It's going to be a few more months at least. I'm sure you don't want to be lonely right?

Me: I'm fine being lonely.

J: Well, I'll be cycling over the weekend. You're welcome to join us if you're not out dating.

S: I always wanted to cycle. Seems like the trend now.

J: You can join us too. But we go pretty far.

S: Oh. I don't have a bike.

J: I have a spare. Come over tomorrow morning.

S: Oh… ok.. I guess.

J: You can always take his bike. It's foldable. Dress appropriately.

I wondered what Jasmine was doing, inviting Shirlyn to go cycling with us. But I guess I didn't have any issues with that. But I wondered what Alicia would think.

The rest of the day passed normally and I went home after work to prepare for cycling the next day.
Old 06-03-2022, 09:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1041 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2904 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

That's why I said Jasmine is a bitch. On one hand she said she missed Mark's presence in the morning, on the other hand, told others they broke up, just friends. He's free to date someone else.
She's just screwing Mark's mind.
Old 06-03-2022, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Mark sounds like a diaper to Jasmine, used and throw, next day put on a fresh one, dirty, throw again. Repeat.
Old 07-03-2022, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
jwat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping, can't wait after "cycling" with Shirlyn, what would Alicia feel ?

and with the chance of Karen and Rebecca in the mix soon, and maybe a 3rd one (new staff)
Old 07-03-2022, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 636 / Power: 22
des4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
That's why I said Jasmine is a bitch. On one hand she said she missed Mark's presence in the morning, on the other hand, told others they broke up, just friends. He's free to date someone else.
She's just screwing Mark's mind.
Agreed totally ....

Last edited by des4fuck; 07-03-2022 at 12:59 PM. Reason: Edit
Old 07-03-2022, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 0
Mafinnan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is mini-series material. Beats out any sexual series on Netflix
Old 07-03-2022, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 961 / Power: 7
BenDanny is a splendid one to beholdBenDanny is a splendid one to beholdBenDanny is a splendid one to beholdBenDanny is a splendid one to beholdBenDanny is a splendid one to beholdBenDanny is a splendid one to beholdBenDanny is a splendid one to beholdBenDanny is a splendid one to behold

Why do i get the feeling somehow jasmine will intro darren to shirlyn
Old 07-03-2022, 07:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 14
EnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenDanny View Post
Why do i get the feeling somehow jasmine will intro darren to shirlyn
If that happens, then every lady fucked by Mark will eventually get fucked by Darren.

Love-Hate-Betrayal-Regret - http://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=382105
Old 07-03-2022, 08:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1975 / Power: 21
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future

Sound like Darren is a drug and the ladies are becoming drug addicts to his BIG cock

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaofSorrow View Post
If that happens, then every lady fucked by Mark will eventually get fucked by Darren.
Old 08-03-2022, 08:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 11
Shrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud of

We arranged to meet at 8am on Saturday so I was already at Shirlyn's place to pick her up at 715am.

She was dressed simply, in shorts and a t-shirt and a cap, with her hair in a ponytail sticking out the back.

I wondered why she wanted to join us for cycling. Was it really so that she could spend time with me? Or was she just curious to figure out what was going on between me and Jasmine. My only worry was that Alicia would be there too, so it might get awkward.

The guard let me in without questions as usual and I parked at her block before letting ourselves in. I unfolded my bike and wheeled it along.

S: You still have her access card?

Me: Yeah.

S: That's so weird. It's like she subconsciously wants you over.

Me: Maybe? But I don't come unless she asks me to.

S: Should I give you my house keys too?

Me: What?

S: Just kidding. But she's literally extending an open invitation to you.

Me: Really? But we're taking a break.

S: And she says you've broken up.

Me: Well… it's about the same.

S: I don't think so.

Jasmine was already up and maintaining her bikes in the balcony when we entered. Alicia was in the bathroom.

J: So… you can use this bike. Or you can ride his.

Shirlyn looked at the road bike that used to belong to Alan. The one I was supposed to buy over from him.

S: That looks a little scary. I only cycled at east coast before on those rented bicycles.

J: It's about the same I guess. Just that mine is better maintained.

S: The wheels look thinner. Is it harder to balance?

J: Don't think so. Once you start moving it's fine.

S: I think I'll use his.

Alicia came out from the bathroom and stared at Shirlyn for a bit before coming over and giving her a hug.

A: You must be his busty manager. I'm Alicia.

Shirlyn glared at me, but hugged her anyway.

S: Shirlyn. You must be his busty… friend?

A: He dated my mom. And slept with me.

S: Oh.

This was another time somehow I wished the ground would open up and swallow me.

Jasmine laughed.

J: There's nobody in this house right now that he didn't sleep with.

Suddenly, Alicia's room door opened and Felicia came out, all dressed for cycling as well. Just as well since I was about to ask why there suddenly were so many bicycles in the balcony.

F: Oh hello! I'm Felicia.

S: Shirlyn.

F: Ah the big breasted one. Can tell.

Somehow even under her loose t-shirt they could see her C-cups. Perhaps it was a female thing.

Me: So there are five of us. I guess this group is full.

F: Yup. I'm rather new at this so I'll be slow.

J: You can keep pace with Shirlyn.

Me: I can do that too.

J: Sure. Alicia and I will ride ahead. You can take the rear.

Me: What's the route today?

J: Maybe half round island? Start at rowers bay then down to east coast. Let's see how far we can go before it gets too hot.

We headed out, cycling along the pavement and PCN towards rowers bay then to east coast. The weather was good in the morning, compared to the past week where it seemed to be raining out of nowhere. The group rode slowly to accommodate Shirlyn and Felicia, and we u-turned somewhere in the middle of east coast, near the macs.

By the time we reached back Jasmine's place, it was nearly lunch.

J: We're gonna wash up before going for lunch. Do you want to join us?

S: Oh. I didn't bring a towel or fresh clothes.

J: We're about the same size. I think. No underwear for you though. Haha.

S: Erm. It's fine.

Me: I've got some army shorts and t-shirts.

S: Erm.

A: Well… we're going to shower first then, while you make up your mind.

Alicia and Felicia both entered the common bathroom to the surprise of Shirlyn.

S: Are they…

J: Together?

S: Yeah.

J: On and off.

S: Oh.

J: Well there's only 2 bathrooms here. You're welcome to join me. Haha.

S: Erm. I'll pass.

Jasmine turned to me.

J: You're not. Don't even think about it.

Me: I wasn't.

J: Just teasing.

She went into the master bathroom.

S: Ok. That is a little weird.

Me: Is it?

S: Yes.

Me: I didn't realise.

I smoked at the balcony while Shirlyn sat at the dining table waiting for her turn.

Jasmine soon came out and passed her a pair of shorts and t-shirt.

J: It's quite loose. Should be fine even if you don't wear a bra.

As you know, army shorts had an inner lining, like the FBTs that girls all loved to wear.

S: Erm…

J: It's fine, we're all girls. Except him of course. But I'm sure he's not going to behave inappropriately. Right?

Me: Right.

S: Ok…

Shirlyn took the clothes and went to the master bathroom. Jasmine joined me in the balcony.

J: So… you gonna sleep with her anytime soon?

Me: No.

J: Why not?

Me: I don't want to be that guy again.

J: She's willing, you know.

Me: She's not the one I wanna be with.

J: Well, you can be a monk then.

Me: Are you sleeping with Darren?

J: Of course not.

Me: Anyone else?

J: No.

Me: Really?

J: Yup. Your friend rejected coffee. Haha.

Me: Aha! Knew it. You want to meet him.

J: Last week maybe. Now no. I'm just taking things as they come.

Me: So if he comes…

J: That's really for me to find out yeah?

Me: You know I'll be supportive of whatever you want.

J: I know. Which isn't always a good thing.

Alicia and Felicia emerged.

A: What's not a good thing.

J: Nothing. Just talking about his online friend.

A: Oh. The threesome organiser?

J: Something like that.

Me: He only passed me some contacts. That's all.

A: Why haven't we met him in real life?

Me: He's married? Not into this kind of thing anymore? Who knows.

A: Well, thank him for me then. Darren is an amazing fuck.

Me: Right.

A: He's changed a bit though.

Me: Really?

A: He actually hugged me for like half an hour after sex. Like wow. I thought I was going to fall in love.

Me: I see.

A: Then he got hard and we fucked again.

Me: Well done.

F: Eh. No wonder I haven't been able to get him recently. You've been taking up too much of his time.

A: Well… you're working. I see him during your work hours.

F: I should take leave one of these days.

A: Good idea. Let's torture him together.

F: You're on.

Jasmine shook her head.

J: Have you been seeing Nat?

J: Give her some fun la. Darren is having so much fun.

J: I'll arrange it for you? You can use my room.

Me: Please no.

Shirlyn reappeared after her shower.

S: What's going on?

A: Oh nothing. We're just talking about this guy Mark introduced to us.

S: Oh?

F: Largest cock any of us have ever had.

I saw Shirlyn's eyes widen.

S: Really?

Alicia gestured with her hands.

A: This big.

S: For real?

A: Yes! Perfect fuck buddy.

S: Good for all of you.

I quickly went to shower, leaving them to discuss Darren's massive dong.

We headed to the coffeeshop to have lunch. Korean toast again. Zero queue again. I recalled how crowded it used to be and wondered what happened. Perhaps the hype was over.

I send Shirlyn back home after lunch.

S: Erm. I'll wash these and pass them back to you.

Me: Sure. You don't need to wash them, I can just throw them in with my laundry.

S: Sounds like some fetish you have.

Me: Huh?

S: Sounds like you want to keep my smell.

Me: Erm.

S: I'll let you smell me. Haha.

Me: That sounds so desperate.

S: Yeah. It does.

Me: I know I know, your offer still stands.

S: You're technically single now. So am I.

Me: It's not something I really want to do.

S: You're a good guy.

We reached her place.

S: You want to come in for a while? I'll get changed and pass you the clothes.

I killed the engine and we both went into her house.

S: By the way. Nobody is home.
Old 08-03-2022, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 20
ouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, ho seh liao......I really hope u go up and fuck Shirlyn. Haha
Old 08-03-2022, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 11
Andrea90 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAndrea90 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: An Affair with an older married lady... and the aftermath...

Problem is shrouded bro is going to wait for Jasmine instead. Going into the same loop as Ann. I hope s and Ts will end up tgt
Old 08-03-2022, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
asean12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrea90 View Post
Problem is shrouded bro is going to wait for Jasmine instead. Going into the same loop as Ann. I hope s and Ts will end up tgt
Yeah.... It's basically all rely on his own decision now. Do you want to abandon the whole forest , hoping that the 1 tree you choose finally bare fruit (love) for you.

OR spend your time on all the option available and eventually decide which fruit to choose.

J keep on pushing/suggesting Mark to fuck around till her divorce complete. Its really a weird relationship for them all. Even for Shirley to join them for cycle. Darren have big dick but Mark have "magnetic" dick that keep on drawing all the pussy toward him.

What Shirley comment about Mark relationship with J and also is quite true too. Why J still give Mark the access card and key if she want to break up with him?

Mark. My advice to you still the same as earlier. If you really love J. Woo her, don't wait. Don't care what she said, take your best effort to woo her. Men have to be a men. Be decisive. Be a leader not a follower. take initiative. Do stuff that a actual couple should do. Send her flower, surprise her with gift etc.

You can easily make her happy without any effort by just surprise her by go to her house at night as said miss her. Women want action not promise. With all those pussy temptation around, the more you fuck other girl. The higher chance she fuck with other guy (not necessary Darren). I believe J are insecure. She felt comfort when being with you but how could she be secure when all the female friend of you, you already fucked them before. What kind of security you can give her after both of you start dating and eventually marry?
Old 08-03-2022, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10912 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrea90 View Post
Yes Mark is a nice guy and like to make his female partner happy, cheers!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1