The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-09-2022, 08:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 2
junebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of light
Re: An Affair with an older married lady... and the aftermath...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asakura View Post
not surprised at all, it's u lol
I don't get it. What do you mean?
Old 07-09-2022, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
wtfuad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by junebaby View Post
Just ask? I don't know until I manage to meet them.

For me, my husband didn't say anything about my FWB. I just want to be more open with him but I don't know how to like you say, broach the topic.

If I can meet Nat and Darren maybe I can get some new insights. Or maybe I won't learn anything at all.
But prolly yours easier since I suppose your hubs know u have a fwb? For mine, she is not aware. Which can be quite suffocating?
Old 07-09-2022, 10:00 PM
Samster

junebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtfuad View Post
But prolly yours easier since I suppose your hubs know u have a fwb? For mine, she is not aware. Which can be quite suffocating?
I believe it's better to be open about our needs and wants. He knows but I don't know if he really accepts it just because he hasn't said anything yet.
Old 08-09-2022, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
I believe it's better to be open about our needs and wants. He knows but I don't know if he really accepts it just because he hasn't said anything yet.
Let's say if you came clean with him about your FB and he says no and want you to stop. Will you?

I had been talking to a couple offline for a couple of months, whom is having sort of an open relationship

The lady had multiple sex partners with encouragement from his husband who admitted to having stag fetish.
Husband on the other hand does have his own encounters but only once in awhile with no regular FBs.

I feel their marriage works mainly due to their understanding of each others needs and trust, their relationship is past love and had developed into something much more. Like soulmates?

Like you, the wife can have MMF but cannot accept FFM as she need to have full attentions from the guys.

Any chance your husband may also have stag fetish? Since u want to take your relationship with your husband to the next level, maybe give it a shot? It's all or nothing.
Old 08-09-2022, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 19
Souledge deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySouledge deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:

Hope the meet up is good and you gotten your answers..
Old 08-09-2022, 08:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Let's say if you came clean with him about your FB and he says no and want you to stop. Will you?

I had been talking to a couple offline for a couple of months, whom is having sort of an open relationship

The lady had multiple sex partners with encouragement from his husband who admitted to having stag fetish.
Husband on the other hand does have his own encounters but only once in awhile with no regular FBs.

I feel their marriage works mainly due to their understanding of each others needs and trust, their relationship is past love and had developed into something much more. Like soulmates?

Like you, the wife can have MMF but cannot accept FFM as she need to have full attentions from the guys.

Any chance your husband may also have stag fetish? Since u want to take your relationship with your husband to the next level, maybe give it a shot? It's all or nothing.
I don't think my husband will encourage it, but he won't stop me if I wanted to do it. But yes, there needs to me more trust and communication.

I don't know if he has a stag fetish. He's probably just a nearly middle aged man who plays too much computer games in his free time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souledge View Post
Hope the meet up is good and you gotten your answers..
I haven't met with the actual couple yet. But I hope I've given Mark some questions of his own to ask.
Old 08-09-2022, 08:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 11
Shrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud of

I guess my suspicions were unfounded.

The "lady" who PMed me was really a lady, and a rather tall one at that. Wearing what looked like 2 inch wedges, she was almost my height, just slightly shorter, so I guessed she was probably around 1.68m tall.

She was dressed modestly in office attire, a fitting sleeveless white blouse, which sort of accentuated her assets, either a large B or a small C. She purposely left the top 2 buttons undone, perhaps enticing me to take a better look, or perhaps it could be the way she always dressed. Her skirt was odd though, it was pleated, ending above her knees, and swished around her thighs as she walked, it didn't seem very office-like. She had slim calves, ample hips, waist and a butt that looked really good for doggy.

Her hair was around shoulder-length I guess as it was half-tied in some sort of braid, and she had straight bangs. Her facial features were sharp and with small eyes. She had freckles on both cheeks and thin lips with a slight hint of lipstick.

I had emailed her beforehand to tell her where I would be standing and what I was wearing but she didn't reply. But based on the way she was walking up to me, I guessed that should be her. Otherwise, it was probably an insurance agent looking for her next target.

J: Mark? I'm June.

She extended her hand and I shook it. She had a strong grip. I noticed her extremely colourful nails, almost each nail was a different colour.

Me: Hi.

We headed to a Starbucks nearby that wasn't very packed. She got a seat and I went up to the counter and ordered us mocha frappes.

J: How did you know that's what I'd drink?

Me: Wild guess. It's a safe drink. I'm guessing either this or Matcha Latte.

J: You're a good guesser. But shouldn't you ask a lady what she wants to drink first?

Me: I probably should have.

J: You're funny.

I sat opposite her. She leaned forward, squeezing her chest together and offering me a great view of her cleavage, while reaching for the coffee.

J: So, do you think I'm a real woman?

Me: Seems like it? The right parts appear to be present.

J: Haha! Don't tell me you need to check elsewhere.

Me: Nah. Just needed to verify if you're a real female person, before I introduce you to Nat and Darren.

J: Of course I'm real la! What else could I be?

Me: Pre-ops trans?

J: Well, that's something I doubt you're gonna find out.

Me: Yeah. Don't intend to.

J: I'm really not looking for another FWB.

Me: I know. I think you've made that pretty clear.

J: Even if I was, I think only Darren and EoS can meet my minimum criteria.

Me: Ah. You prefer the bigger ones.

J: Yup. And based on your description of yourself, I think you should fall rather short.

Me: Most probably.

J: So don't even think about it.

Me: I'm really not. I've got nothing to prove.

J: Good. Don't be like some guys on the forum.

Me: I guess many guys have already PMed you?

J: Yes. It's irritating. I already stated in my profile not to proposition me.

Me: Yeah I saw that.

J: And they still do. How irritating.

Me: Just ignore them?

J: I'm actually chatting with some of them. Even after turning them down, they still wanna have a decent conversation. I'm ok with that obviously.

Me: So you'd never meet anyone from here who's looking for a FWB?

J: Nope. Not in the foreseeable future anyway. Very happy with my FWB.

Me: What if Darren asks…

J: And why would he?

Me: I don't know. Why wouldn't he? Assuming he asks…

J: Well, he'd have to be really convincing. Size-wise and otherwise. But you wrote he cums fast. I don't like that.

Me: Well…

J: You exaggerated his description right? Haha. I'm guessing he's at the most 7.5-8 inches. EoS stated in his story he's 6.5 inches and you did clarify that Darren is only slightly bigger. As for you… since you find them big, you're probably a 4 or 5 incher.

Me: Erm. How did we even get started on this topic.

J: Good point. I'm deviating.

Me: I never measured them or myself really. Don't intend to.

J: You know, something I've learnt from my days in the dating app looking for a FWB was to be prepared.

Me: Meaning? Be prepared for? You'll measure guys who are potential FWB?

J: Yup.

Me: You carry a measuring tape around?

J: Nope. But I do have this.

She opened her bag and took out an office ruler. I recalled Amanda measuring me with a similar length ruler, and Jasmine joking with me about rulers before we even got together.

Me: You're kidding right?

J: Nope. As long as they're longer than this, they pass.

Me: And if they don't?

J: Then it's the first and last meetup.

Me: How many guys have you actually measured and rejected? You get them hard, measure them, then give them a pass or fail?

J: Haha! Just one. I don't really get them hard, cos that will mean that we're already going to get physical. They'll measure themselves and I watch. With my current FWB I didn't even measure him. Started fondling him and realised I didn't need the ruler.

Me: I see. That's quite daring of you. Fondling s guy on the first meeting.

J: Blame my husband la. He's above average. Been spoiling me since taking my virginity with his cock. So anyone I choose to be with must have a certain standard. And it was the first physical meeting. We chatted on Telegram for months.

Me: Right. And now you're declining to chat with others on Telegram?

J: I know what Telegram can do and I'm not going down that path again for now. I joined the forum just to read and chat with others there. Not to find a FWB. Don't wish to receive any dick pics or to indulge anyone else.

Me: I see…

J: Anyway can we get back to the topic? I don't want to be talking about sex with you and give you the wrong idea.

Me: You're not interested and neither am I. No wrong ideas here. But sure, let's stick to the topic.

J: So Nat and Darren, how do they really do it? I mean I've read the story, it states their reasons from your viewpoint. But I'm still curious.

Me: That's something you really should be asking them. I just wrote it the way I think it should be portrayed.

J: So there might be other reasons?

Me: Maybe?

J: And yourself? 6 women. Wow.

Me: Obviously not all at the same time.

J: I know. It just seems unreal. Like you're bragging or something.

Me: I really don't see them all at the same time. Right now it's just Jasmine, Shirlyn and Nat.

J: That's still 2 more partners than me. Not counting Crystal? Or Kate?

Me: Crystal was one-time only. I guess to prove a point.

J: What point could you possibly want to prove?

Me: That she can be easily turned on?

J: You really don't believe in her compatibility theory?

Me: I believe there's something holding her back.

J: Maybe she secretly wants an open marriage too.

Me: I'm not about to discuss that with her.

J: And Kate?

Me: No way am I deflowering a virgin.

J: Even if she's willing?

Me: I don't think I can.

J: You never know. How do you deal with the rest of the girls then? The jealousy, the amount of time you spend with them…

Me: I need to learn how to manage it better too. I'm not so sure about the jealousy though. But if I'm getting married to Jasmine, and she wants to stop, I will.

J: That's where I think you'll have problems. You're all already used to this lifestyle. What if she doesn't want to stop even after marriage?

Me: That's where the open marriage bit comes in.

J: You don't need to be married to continue this lifestyle. Others have told you this.

Me: Yeah.

J: Is Jasmine fucking anyone else now besides Kate?

Me: Not according to her.

J: Then why does she allow you to sleep with everyone else? Like she wants you to fuck me with your small cock.

Me: You know she's kidding about that.

J: I wouldn't know. I don't know her. I don't buy the wanting to make everyone happy reason. She could give everyone money to make them happy. What makes her so sure their motivations is sex? And why sex with you? How great can you be seriously?

Me: It's not just the physical act. There's some emotional support to it. Except maybe with Nat. That's just pure sex cos she's horny.

J: Then you're in deep trouble. You're making these girls crave for you because you're catering to more than just their physical needs. Shirlyn and Alicia probably want you badly but don't dare to take you away from Jasmine for reasons only they know.

Me: You suddenly mentioned Alicia. Why?

J: She said you were her first choice. I read the story ok?

Me: I know. But she's far far away, maybe never coming back.

J: And you never wondered why?

Me: She's taking a sabbatical?

J: I don't believe you're this simple minded. Alicia probably left because she couldn't deal with the pain of not having you all to herself and she didn't want to come between you and Jasmine. Shirlyn tried to give you up as well but couldn't do it so she's settling for whatever she can get right now.

Me: Your analysis seems accurate.

J: So why are you doing it? You're not making everyone happy. You're setting them up for eventual disappoinment.

Me: They're happy now.

J: And that's why I want to meet Nat and Darren. They truly seem like they're happy with this lifestyle. You're just going along with the wishes of someone who probably isn't really sure what she wants. In the end you could be badly hurt too.

Me: I just need to manage expectations and outcomes.

J: If only it were that easy. Even I don't really dare to speak to my husband about this. I don't dare to find out how he's really feeling about my FWB. I don't know if he has his own FWB or he's just maintaining the status quo so that I'll be happy. In that sense I kind of identify with Crystal as well. Her FWB makes her happy so she's also happy with Jason despite what he's doing. But I think it's more of an overall happiness rather than actually being happy with the individual circumstances.

Me: Your reasoning did cross my mind before. And I have spoken to Nat briefly.

J: Communication is the key. But neither of us are actually practicing it.

Me: Haha. Yeah.

She looked at her Apple watch.

J: I need to go soon.

Me: Ah ok. Need a lift anywhere?

J: Nah. I've got an appointment with a staircase.

Me: Come again?

J: That staircase you wrote about. My FWB loves it suddenly.

Me: Oh. I didn't really like it.

J: Well, please don't go there later for whatever reason.

Me: I don't go there without a good reason.

J: And you're going to write about our meeting right?

J: I only have one request.

Me: What?

J: You better don't write as though I'm some busty, attractive, sexy lady. Just write what you see.

Me: Your cleavage is distracting.

J: I know. Can't help it. Blouse is too tight.

Me: Right.

J: Write the truth please. I already have enough PMs to reply. Don't need more.

Me: Ok.

J: Thanks for the coffee. I hope I've shown you that I'm real enough.

Me: You did.

J: And we both need to talk to Nat and Darren. You more so.

Me: I'll let you know once I've arranged for Friday night.

J: Thank you.

June finished her coffee and left as I sat there pondering the meeting.

I received a text from Shirlyn.

S: Good boy. You didn't go off with her.

I looked around. Shirlyn waved at me from a couple of tables away. I wondered how I didn't see her when we came in. She came over.

S: Nice legs and boobs.

Me: Yours are nicer.

S: You kept staring lor.

Me: I guess I was.

S: She's also damn tall.

S: Shall we go for dinner?

Me: Alright. What do you want to eat?

S: You.

Me: Seriously.

S: Japanese? Korean?

Me: Not sure if there's tables, it's dinner time.

S: We can always just walk by and take a look.

Me: Ok.

S: And I'm having you for dessert.

Me: Right.

I finished my coffee and we walked towards the stretch of food places nearby looking for a suitable dinner spot, eventually settling at a ramen place.

Shirlyn was a little tired after dinner so I sent her straight home, denying her of her supper. I was rather tired too.

Jasmine was not back yet when I reached home.

I showered and went to bed.

One day we would have to talk about things properly. Otherwise the consequences might really be a little hard to manage.
Old 08-09-2022, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 549 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrouded View Post
I arranged to meet the "lady" who had PMed me first, since Darren and Nat were currently enjoying their holiday in Korea. I wondered if they were truly enjoying it though, as I'd heard some news on the radio about a super typhoon that had hit the region.

But back to the "lady", I found it a little suspicious that "she" initially declined to provide a Telegram contact, or even WeChat, preferring to communicate via the forum instead. It was indeed suspicious, but she eventually relented and passed me her email address and we arranged to meet around my workplace after work on Wednesday.

I told Jasmine about it and asked if she wanted to join me in meeting this "lady", but she wasn't really keen as she already had plans with Kate that evening, if I really insisted, then perhaps she and Kate could come as well, but it would probably be a little overwhelming for the "lady". She was curious though, why I needed to meet "her" first.

J: You're looking for another partner? Haha.

Me: No la. Just meet first to see if it's the real deal. Imagine if I just handed over Nat's contact then it turns out to be some desperate guy.

J: Did you just refer to "her" as it?

Me: What? No? I'm referring to the situation. There's so many other threads in the forum, but this person specifically chose mine.

J: Maybe because people think you're a nice guy? Very helpful to our needs. Haha. But she sounds horny though, based on what you've been telling me that she posted.

Me: Could be a guy. Haha. Nobody knows.

J: Well, if it was a guy, maybe you can explore your other side, then you can finally admit to that bitch that you're gay.

Me: Very funny.

J: Eh, but what if it's a hot girl. Like real girl, and she wants to fuck you?

Me: Erm. Don't think that's going to happen.

J: And if it does?

Me: I'll run away?

J: Call the scam hotline because it's not a real girl? Hahaha.

Me: You're very funny today hor…

J: The situation is funny what. I mean ok, it does make a little sense. Nat and Darren are really in an open marriage. But I don't really understand what this person needs to learn from them. Every person has different ideals and values and would react differently to various situations.

Me: "She" did mention she felt she was very similar to Nat.

J: Like what? Super horny after giving birth? Needs small cocks like yours because big ones don't fit?

Me: I think you're jealous.

J: Maybe I'm just a little bit jealous. Haha. But I trust you'd do the right thing.

Me: Which is?

J: Fuck her with your small cock. Hahahaha.

Me: Hilarious.

J: On a serious note, I know you like to help others, but this is an online forum, I think you know the risks.

Me: Well I did meet EoS before.

J: Yeah. Imagine what if he turned out to be some gay dude who wanted your ass…

Me: I'm sure I can handle myself.

J: Haha. Ya right. He's been out of the army longer than you and he still makes an effort to maintain his body.

Me: Erm. Why does it seem like you're still interested in him?

J: He's an interesting guy. Haha. But nah. I'm happy with what I've got. Don't need to rape anyone just to satisfy my curiosity.

Me: I'm sure he's really reassured that you aren't going to rape him.

J: I won't. Shirlyn might. Didn't you see how she was raping him with her eyes last Friday?

Me: I didn't really notice.

J: Sometimes I think maybe you notice the wrong things.

Me: Huh?

J: EoS spent most of the night talking to Crystal. I'm sure Shirlyn was jealous.

Me: They knew each other for a long time what. And Jason was hanging out with Darren and I at the pit most of the time. So who else was she supposed to talk to? You strange girls?

J: Still. If a girl you're after is ignoring you and talking to someone else, wouldn't you be jealous? Or feel left out?

Me: Are you ignoring me? Haha.

J: It's just an analogy.

Me: I know. But I didn't really see her make the effort to talk to him. She just sat there with them when I was at the grill?

J: I tried to get Crystal to get to know the rest of the group, but she mainly talked to you and EoS.

Me: That's ok what.

J: And so Shirlyn is jealous.

Me: I don't think she has any reason to be. Unless they're already fucking and she's worried that he's more interested in Crystal instead.

J: Haha. She still won't say who her mysterious guy is. You spent an entire night with her. Didn't you ask?

Me: Not really.

J: I guess we both won't be very good private investigators.

Me: Probably not.

J: Anyway just be careful tonight la. Not everyone may be a real person like EoS.

Me: I'm sure they're all real people.

J: You know that's not what I meant.

Me: Haha. Yeah.

J: You're such a troll sometimes.

Me: You too.

We went about the rest of the morning as per normal, I concentrated on clearing my paperwork that Rebecca had not completed.

I considered telling Shirlyn about it but I didn't know how she would react. I guess it would be better than her finding out from Jasmine or someone else. So we had lunch together and I told her about the meet up.

S: You're what?

Me: Just a coffee and dinner or something. That's all, to see if "she's" real.

S: Are you going to test if "she's" real as well?

Me: I don't get why you and Jasmine think I'm going to sleep with her.

S: Who knows. Maybe you're bored with us?

Me: Do you want to come with me then?

S: Don't want. I'll be depressed if it's some hot booby chick.

Me: Erm. You're quite booby yourself.

S: Glad you noticed.

Me: So come with me so you won't get the wrong idea?

S: What if it's some horny guy instead…

Me: Then I'll turn him down obviously. Why would I want to introduce a horny guy to Nat and Darren?

S: Introduce him to me then. Hahaha.

Me: Seriously?

S: Why not? Since it's so hard to get you these days.

Me: Erm. You just need to ask Jasmine.

S: I know. And it's going to hurt badly when you get married and we all have to give you up.

Me: Well… what if we don't get married?

S: Have you actually discussed this with Jasmine?

Me: Not really.

S: She really likes you and wants to be with you.

Me: The way she's sharing me around sometimes makes me feel otherwise.

S: If you don't get married, will you be with someone else? Or just carry on with her like this?

Me: We haven't talked about that.

S: Then why are you meeting other people to talk about open marriages and stuff when you aren't even sure what it's about? You probably aren't going to be in one.

Me: Ouch.

S: It's true what! Don't go and con little "girls" ah!

Me: Erm. I'm just meeting to see if "she's" the real deal. Nothing is going to happen. Besides, "she's" not a little "girl".

S: Ok la. You have fun la. Just don't MC tomorrow. Haha.

Me: I won't.

But Shirlyn was right. I didn't even know what kind of relationship I was in or going to be in. Perhaps I really should talk to Nat and Darren more as well.
Bro, I'm so envy of you. Corporate working environment so happening compared to mine.
Can always go for marksman shooting sprees with different ladies.
I salute you.
Old 08-09-2022, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 20
ouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond repute

Sis junebaby inbox must be flooded with pms by now....lol
Do you still have sex with your hubby? Even if yes, do you still enjoy doing with him since you have a fwb. As we all know, outside food definitely more delicious than home food. Haha.

Side track a bit, is Mark 哥 handsome? Really curious because so many ladies want him.
Old 08-09-2022, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouzo18 View Post
Sis junebaby inbox must be flooded with pms by now....lol
Do you still have sex with your hubby? Even if yes, do you still enjoy doing with him since you have a fwb. As we all know, outside food definitely more delicious than home food. Haha.

Side track a bit, is Mark 哥 handsome? Really curious because so many ladies want him.
Not really flooded. But received a PM from someone explicitly stating what he wants to do to me. If it happened in real life it's bordering on harassment. I don't know any female who can accept such things. But I'm here anyway. Haha.

And of course I enjoy sex with my husband. I can't really say who's better, but when I'm home and he suspects I've been with my FWB, he'll fuck me hard and I enjoy that.

I don't think Mark is handsome. But I don't know what the standard is anyway. He is a good talker though, a relatively ok listener. Maybe that's why they find him charming?
Old 08-09-2022, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 2
owlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to behold

I feel that bro Shrouded needs to hear what Nat and Darren has to say more so than sis June.

As with all relationships, communication is the key. i do believe how Nat and Darren are able to maintain what seems to be a very stable and good relationship is because they are very open with one another. There seems to be no "secrets"?? and they seem to be very aware of what each party is doing at each point in time.
Old 08-09-2022, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

but when I'm home and he suspects I've been with my FWB, he'll fuck me hard and I enjoy that.
This, I do believe might be an indication that he had stag fetish.

To be honest, unless he is also having his fun outside and choose to be 'fair' and let u have your fun outside, i doubt any guy will knowing allow his wife to be F by others.
Old 08-09-2022, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1041 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2904 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
This, I do believe might be an indication that he had stag fetish.

To be honest, unless he is also having his fun outside and choose to be 'fair' and let u have your fun outside, i doubt any guy will knowing allow his wife to be F by others.
I also think so too. As said by this sis, she's the dominating one, the husband may have flings outside and he's not those with high sex drive, plus he's middle age uncle who spends more time playing computer games, will close one eye to let the wife to have her FWB.
Most women with higher sex drives may choose to either DIY, do nothing, till they meet someone they can connect then develop into a either ONS/FWB relationship.
Anyway, each has its own, there's no right or wrong.
Old 08-09-2022, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1041 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2904 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by owlette View Post
I feel that bro Shrouded needs to hear what Nat and Darren has to say more so than sis June.

As with all relationships, communication is the key. i do believe how Nat and Darren are able to maintain what seems to be a very stable and good relationship is because they are very open with one another. There seems to be no "secrets"?? and they seem to be very aware of what each party is doing at each point in time.
In some cases, there are couples who got no more love, remain married so that they don't have to decide who get the custody of the children, or to be forced to sell their property.
Those cases are rather sad that they may remain staying under one roof, but more like house mates than married couple.
Old 08-09-2022, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 16
Asakura deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i meant to say when i read that female samster asking how to manage open rs, i thought it might be u since u are currently more active in here and with fwb
Quote:
I don't get it. What do you mean?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1