The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 15-01-2024, 05:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 20
snake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to behold
Hi bros, I have given out the malaysian ML contact to most of you. If i missed out do gimme some time. Didnt expect so much interest.
I have another lobang , this is a viet ML. Shop at e*** co*** rd. This one can offer complete package. Entry 58 only. Happy ending 50, very happy ending 80 and super happy 100. First for me? room has mirror😏.i went only for happy ending but will return to complete the mission for sure. Her massage is also solid, very little teasing at first so she is serious about the massage, confirm not piano type. Her wechat photo showing her ass also power one but real anot we judge ourselves. cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by snake-eater View Post
Hi Bros,

I have a good contact to share as well. Malaysian ML. A Cross between a syt and milf but body very well maintained. I see her real person and photo in her gym pants already feel horny.
Sex appeal aside, she gives a really good massage and her ending is sensual and slow. Especially after all the teasing and rubbing of my balls throughout session.lots of oil action and nice lady to chat with too.
Total damage: 79+1B.

Old 15-01-2024, 08:30 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
1xdragon is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Hi bros, I have given out the malaysian ML contact to most of you. If i missed out do gimme some time. Didnt expect so much interest.
I have another lobang , this is a viet ML. Shop at e*** co*** rd. This one can offer complete package. Entry 58 only. Happy ending 50, very happy ending 80 and super happy 100. First for me? room has mirror😏.i went only for happy ending but will return to complete the mission for sure. Her massage is also solid, very little teasing at first so she is serious about the massage, confirm not piano type. Her wechat photo showing her ass also power one but real anot we judge ourselves. cheers!

hi bro, can share contact please? thank u
Old 15-01-2024, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ac1983 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Care to share contact bro? TIA
Old 15-01-2024, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
icedtehpeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Edging massage

Quote:

Bro that ass looks super solid, able to share ctc? TIA.
Old 15-01-2024, 10:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 920 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3320 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nice ass wif a T-back g-string ..
Old 15-01-2024, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Pppsssttt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Hi bro, can share both contact? Thank you
Old 15-01-2024, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 707 / Power: 5
Ry160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Hi Bros,

I have a good contact to share as well. Malaysian ML. A Cross between a syt and milf but body very well maintained. I see her real person and photo in her gym pants already feel horny.
Sex appeal aside, she gives a really good massage and her ending is sensual and slow. Especially after all the teasing and rubbing of my balls throughout session.lots of oil action and nice lady to chat with too.
Care share contact and location
Thank
Old 15-01-2024, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 4
Jayz1990 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Hi Bros,

Hi bro. Please share contact. Thank you in advance 🙏🙏🙏
Old 16-01-2024, 06:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 619 / Power: 14
CalvinDK is a name known to allCalvinDK is a name known to allCalvinDK is a name known to allCalvinDK is a name known to allCalvinDK is a name known to allCalvinDK is a name known to all
Quote:

Ahh picture looks familiar… your viet ml is c*c*? With c cup enhanced boobs and tattoo around pubic area? I had a 30min quickie session entry 38 only hehehe
Old 16-01-2024, 07:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
tribiyoni89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi Bros,

Bro can share contact?
Old 16-01-2024, 07:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
davidlee1995199 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Share contact pls bro

Quote:

Old 16-01-2024, 07:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
superpanda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackiekof View Post
Hi guys,i went to a beauty spa that offer massage near MRT very convenient,i was assigned to a pretty and cute viet ML about 1.65m tall and she have a pair of big and juicy melons atleast a big B,I was bought into the room,she told me to changed into shorts and walked me to the toilet.I went to shower and she waited outside for me.After shower,she hold my hands and walked back into the room.I went on the masaage bed she gave me a really hard massage despite her small size her massage pack a punch.About 30 to 45 mins in,she started to pour some oil at my butt area and started to tease me.Damn shiok cnat resist anymore i flipped over.I enjoyed lookingvat her beautiful smile and she slowly massage my rod while i busy licking and fondling her boobs.not long after i shoot.

Pretty SHIOK to get served by a viet syt that young and pretty and handful boobs.If anyonr keen do pm me.very cheap tips only $50 for roaming and hj.She took it smiley and happy about it
Bro care to share contact ? Tia
Old 16-01-2024, 08:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
superpanda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1985derrick1985 View Post
Highly recommend tingting/ dandan. Previously, she was situated at popular G, now move to FP. Despite only in SG for 4 months, tingting manages to learn how to touch the big head and does good sensual edging. Overall rating as follows:

Looks: 8/10 (definitely above average, young and shy)
Location: 6/10 not as convenient as area G, but worth the travel
Massage: 8/10 despite her small frame, she still focuses a lot on good massage. Highly recommend for those looking for a good balance of massage and Happy ending
Damage: normal entrance + 50+10 tips

For those interested, please PM me and will share her contact. Please be nice to her and hopefully she stays IN SG long enough to satisfy all our need ��
Bro,please share contact.TIA
Old 16-01-2024, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 15
daymaker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi guys,i went to a beauty spa that offer massage near Havelock MRT very convenient,i was assigned to a pretty and cute viet ML about 1.65m tall and she have a pair of big and juicy melons atleast a big B,I was bought into the room,she told me to changed into shorts and walked me to the toilet.I went to shower and she waited outside for me.After shower,she hold my hands and walked back into the room.I went on the masaage bed she gave me a really hard massage despite her small size her massage pack a punch.About 30 to 45 mins in,she started to pour some oil at my butt area and started to tease me.Damn shiok cnat resist anymore i flipped over.I enjoyed lookingvat her beautiful smile and she slowly massage my rod while i busy licking and fondling her boobs.not long after i shoot.

Pretty SHIOK to get served by a viet syt that young and pretty and handful boobs.If anyonr keen do pm me.very cheap tips only $50 for roaming and hj.She took it smiley and happy about it
Can share contact. TIA
Old 16-01-2024, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
paradox1ng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Hi guys,i went to a beauty spa that offer massage near Havelock MRT very convenient,i was assigned to a pretty and cute viet ML about 1.65m tall and she have a pair of big and juicy melons atleast a big B,I was bought into the room,she told me to changed into shorts and walked me to the toilet.I went to shower and she waited outside for me.After shower,she hold my hands and walked back into the room.I went on the masaage bed she gave me a really hard massage despite her small size her massage pack a punch.About 30 to 45 mins in,she started to pour some oil at my butt area and started to tease me.Damn shiok cnat resist anymore i flipped over.I enjoyed lookingvat her beautiful smile and she slowly massage my rod while i busy licking and fondling her boobs.not long after i shoot.

Bro can share contact please
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread