The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-03-2017, 10:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breitner View Post
Really fake notes or was it a scam?
Scam la.

Where Got so zhun, take out money n all end up is fake notes.

AND if it's genuine the ger got cheated with fake notes, they'll accept replacement amount. Not additional amount end up with 1k
_____
Exchange points scam ma
Old 14-03-2017, 11:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
pose deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: SibueyJialat! - All welcome to share jialat happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by wackyboy View Post
Just to share one of my SibueyJialat story...

It happened in Shenzhen about 10 years ago when I was working there as an engineer. It was one of those great weekend where we celebrated one of the guy's birthday at one of the biggest KTV in dongguan. Everyone brought a gal back to their apartment and so did I.

The sex was quite ok and I paid the usual rate the next morning. She left and I began my usual Sunday routine of buying breakfast. Little did I know that there was a group of 6 guys waiting outside my apartment with the same girl. She then pointed me and they came running to me and started shouting ... "Why did you pay her with fake money! Can come and play and dun want to pay?! You want to die is it??!!" I tried to reason with them I will never do such but its China after all... The scene got uglier at every minute and they got really hostile. I then took out $1K out of my wallet which they finally agreed to leave the place.

After that, I never brought any KTV gal back... and kept the stash of fake RMB as a reminder not to that anymore...
This is really jialat.!!
Old 14-03-2017, 12:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 546 / Power: 8
ketua is a glorious beacon of lightketua is a glorious beacon of lightketua is a glorious beacon of lightketua is a glorious beacon of lightketua is a glorious beacon of lightketua is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

It happened in Shenzhen about 10 years ago when I was working there as an engineer. It was one of those great weekend where we celebrated one of the guy's birthday at one of the biggest KTV in dongguan. Everyone brought a gal back to their apartment and so did I.

The sex was quite ok and I paid the usual rate the next morning. She left and I began my usual Sunday routine of buying breakfast. Little did I know that there was a group of 6 guys waiting outside my apartment with the same girl. She then pointed me and they came running to me and started shouting ... "Why did you pay her with fake money! Can come and play and dun want to pay?! You want to die is it??!!" I tried to reason with them I will never do such but its China after all... The scene got uglier at every minute and they got really hostile. I then took out $1K out of my wallet which they finally agreed to leave the place.

After that, I never brought any KTV gal back... and kept the stash of fake RMB as a reminder not to that anymore...
Better be safe and not sorry.
Old 14-03-2017, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 913 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1848 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
Thanks all for all the nice and funny happenings.

To share one of my jialat one. I was sending a pal home after a night out at KTV. Those with hostess la. He drank quite a lot. CO open the door for us with a black face. So better cause less trouble for her and helped him to the room. he is quite big compared to his wife.

His wife was trying to help on the other side but quite useless. But i noticed that she is braless and the raisins are quite small though erected. anyway, i throw him on the bed and tried to take off his shoes for him while his wife went to get a warm towel for his face.

joker is not totally drunk wor. still know how to sit up and let his wife wipe his face and "teh" her neh neh while he enjoy it. i just stupidly stand there and watch while my little brother wakes up.

after his wife finish with his face, this is where the jialat part comes. He said something to his wife in chinese which left both his wife and me with wide open eyes. He said

"don't just stand there. how to give you tips if you are not working. give my friend here a good time. blow him until he shoot in your mouth or else no tips for you." and he waved his stack of S$ 10 note in his hand.

now tell me what do you think the wife do?
So to continue, his wife asked him. "who has a nicer neh. Your wife or me?"

The jerk continue to answer "of course you la. My wife where got neh one. She is one of those typical Singapore girls who always want to lose weight until no neh no butt. now go and blow my friend."

The wife just turned and walk out to the hall...... Next few days or weeks were "War To End Of The World" for him....
Old 14-03-2017, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
crisp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
So to continue, his wife asked him. "who has a nicer neh. Your wife or me?"

The jerk continue to answer "of course you la. My wife where got neh one. She is one of those typical Singapore girls who always want to lose weight until no neh no butt. now go and blow my friend."

The wife just turned and walk out to the hall...... Next few days or weeks were "War To End Of The World" for him....
Means his wife got neh because in front of him is his wife...he just don't like his wife to lose weight until no neh no butt, the wife should be happy!
Old 14-03-2017, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 9
Stupid80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

7years ago, I remember I were into photography and one of my friend asked me to take lingerie photo for her. I agree and she said she will prepare everything.

Skip the boring part, I went to the hotel room she booked and she open door for me and ask me wait for her to change. Then she took her lingerie clothes and went to bathroom to change. She never close the door and I can see her back totally naked. I directly had a hard on. Forgot to describe her body, she considered chubby type about 50kg, about 155cm, her boobs I guess should B to C cup.

After she changed, she was wearing boy shirt to cover lingerie. I dare not asked her to take off the boy shirt during the shooting but I always able to peep inside since the boy shirt really big and loose. After about 15mins she asked me why never asked her to take off the boy shirt, she didn't wait for my answer and she took off the boy shirt. My jaw almost drop and my mouth keep open while I saw her lingerie. The black lingerie material is so thin and just nice to cover her important part, but I can still see her erected nipple shape and can tell she southern part was clean shaved!

During the 30 mins shooting, my lil bro keep having the hard on and I feel so hard to continue, but no choice and she was my friend. I instructed her to give me one pose, she can't understand what I mean and ask me to help to adjust her pose. While i adjust her hand and her leg I can smell her perfume and can feel her smooth skin, we are so close and she suddenly kiss me. I was shock and we continue kissing, my hand start to move around her body and she started moan. Then she unzip my pant and use her leg to remove my pant and underwear. She start stroking my lit bro and I can feel I like going to shoot! It was just about 1 min stroking and I already almost cum, because I never release for few weeks and due to the excitement during the whole shooting session.

I wanted to stop her, and I start telling her we shouldn't do this. In my heart we should but I don't want to "lose face" in front her. She stop stroking but her hand never left my lil bro, then I can feel her another hand pushing my butt! I didn't realise she already move the lingerie aside from her pussy, and she was pushing my lil bro into her! The front part of my lil bro already inside her and she keep moaning and saying go in please. I feel her vagina was sucking me,I was trying to push out and she trying to push me in. Due to this small movement, it cause me almost cum. I know I going to explore and I cannot bear on it anymore. Then I use all of my strength push her away, rush into bathroom and close the door. Lucky it was in time and I shot my few weeks load into toilet bowl...............

I faster clean and went out from bathroom. I said sorry to her then I cannot do it with her because there were no condom as well. She also said sorry to me and most important she didn't know I already shot.
Old 14-03-2017, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

I know some of you have fetish for lao ah mah. Its like is like watching this clip of this lao ah mah blowing this black lan jiao. LOL I know it turns some of u on. This ah mah even CIM and wipe of with tissue later!!!

Download --> HERE

Those who go to Petain or Granny massages likely experience this!! Gao jialat boh?
Old 14-03-2017, 08:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
icsci deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ketua View Post
Better be safe and not sorry.
Fully agreed.
Old 14-03-2017, 08:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
RitaOra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

This is so jialat.!!
Old 14-03-2017, 09:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
robodoggie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid80 View Post
7years ago, I remember I were into photography and one of my friend asked me to take lingerie photo for her. I agree and she said she will prepare everything.

Skip the boring part, I went to the hotel room she booked and she open door for me and ask me wait for her to change. Then she took her lingerie clothes and went to bathroom to change. She never close the door and I can see her back totally naked. I directly had a hard on. Forgot to describe her body, she considered chubby type about 50kg, about 155cm, her boobs I guess should B to C cup.

After she changed, she was wearing boy shirt to cover lingerie. I dare not asked her to take off the boy shirt during the shooting but I always able to peep inside since the boy shirt really big and loose. After about 15mins she asked me why never asked her to take off the boy shirt, she didn't wait for my answer and she took off the boy shirt. My jaw almost drop and my mouth keep open while I saw her lingerie. The black lingerie material is so thin and just nice to cover her important part, but I can still see her erected nipple shape and can tell she southern part was clean shaved!

During the 30 mins shooting, my lil bro keep having the hard on and I feel so hard to continue, but no choice and she was my friend. I instructed her to give me one pose, she can't understand what I mean and ask me to help to adjust her pose. While i adjust her hand and her leg I can smell her perfume and can feel her smooth skin, we are so close and she suddenly kiss me. I was shock and we continue kissing, my hand start to move around her body and she started moan. Then she unzip my pant and use her leg to remove my pant and underwear. She start stroking my lit bro and I can feel I like going to shoot! It was just about 1 min stroking and I already almost cum, because I never release for few weeks and due to the excitement during the whole shooting session.

I wanted to stop her, and I start telling her we shouldn't do this. In my heart we should but I don't want to "lose face" in front her. She stop stroking but her hand never left my lil bro, then I can feel her another hand pushing my butt! I didn't realise she already move the lingerie aside from her pussy, and she was pushing my lil bro into her! The front part of my lil bro already inside her and she keep moaning and saying go in please. I feel her vagina was sucking me,I was trying to push out and she trying to push me in. Due to this small movement, it cause me almost cum. I know I going to explore and I cannot bear on it anymore. Then I use all of my strength push her away, rush into bathroom and close the door. Lucky it was in time and I shot my few weeks load into toilet bowl...............

I faster clean and went out from bathroom. I said sorry to her then I cannot do it with her because there were no condom as well. She also said sorry to me and most important she didn't know I already shot.
Wa so jialat
Old 14-03-2017, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Quecumber deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeko View Post

I know some of you have fetish for lao ah mah. Its like is like watching this clip of this lao ah mah blowing this black lan jiao. LOL I know it turns some of u on. This ah mah even CIM and wipe of with tissue later!!!

Download --> HERE

Those who go to Petain or Granny massages likely experience this!! Gao jialat boh?
This is scary
Old 15-03-2017, 11:29 AM
Samster

chiefjustice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice and jialat story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid80 View Post
Old 15-03-2017, 11:44 AM
Samster

carbontax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tks for the nice story.
Old 15-03-2017, 12:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
Jojolene deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefjustice View Post
Nice and jialat story.
Same thoughts here.
Old 15-03-2017, 09:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
loopy13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I was always the bad guy who lead my buddies astray in the eyes of their girlfriends back then and even till now their opinion of me hasn't changed much.

I remember one of my buddies who I shall named Ed has been fucking his hairstylist I don't know since when. A pretty tall girl who used to work in Peter and Guys @ Far East Plaza who I shall name her as S.

Every time when he has a rendezvous with her and her colleagues at club Canto he would drag me along with him as a decoy in case his girlfriend who I shall named her Diva call and check and I guess that's how I ended up in their bad books.

Anyway cut the story short. One night my buddies with their girlfriends and I decided to go club Canto and party and coincidentally S was there with her colleagues. S saw Ed with Diva and was crying and pestering my friend to choose between them now. Ed has to alternate between the karaoke room where we were seated and the VIP area where S was.

Diva started to get suspicious and went out to look for him and spotted him at the VIP area. She rush past the bouncer and confronted Ed and S. Ed pull her back to the karaoke room and that's when all hell breaks loose.

Jugs and glasses was toppled from the table; people trying to separate the 2; lotsa pushing and shoving; another buddy girlfriend was push and fell and knocked her head on the table; my face was scratched by Diva.

It was total chaos and to save his sorry ass Ed blurted out that S is actually my FB and she was crying because I didn't asked her along but asked another girl to attend and that I had already asked Ed earlier to pacify S for me as I didn't want to make a scene here.

Everyone was stunned. Of course some of my buddies know the truth but many didn't. Ed was looking at me with eyes imploring me to save him and I don't know what comply me to say Yes what Ed said is true.

At that moment someone tapped me on my shoulder and I received a hard slap when I turn around. It was my date whom I invited to the party and she had just arrived and had overheard everything.

She ran out of the room and I was stunned to react. My heart sank. I only raced to run after her when another buddy push me to run after her. As I was running out of the room, I saw S cousin who I shall named her J.

J was part of S party group and we were introduced to one another whenever Ed dragged me along with him. We like each other but never proceed any further other than a hug or a kiss at the party and in the car when I drive her home.

J gave me a tight slap and call me 垃圾 and warned me and Ed not to come near to them again.

My date whom I have been going after for months never return my calls nor messages after that. J never calls me again and i never see both of them ever again.

The irony of the aftermath? Ed and Diva broke up weeks later and Ed went back to S and they were together for a year before they broke up again.

You say jialat or not?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1