The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 05-10-2005, 07:38 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold
Re: KTV in KL

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
Y not meet up after work then can make RM 100
Bro TD0620G go i go, bro TD0620G paint i dont paint but still wanna have half of his RM100 he make.

Sotong is not a problem for bro TD0620G. hahaha...
Old 06-10-2005, 03:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better

wow gone out for a day already full of posts!

no need to improve your malay already can bonk twice .... if improve I think all our girls also u bonk.. afterwards boinker cannot use his nick already must loan to u

about the commission, u are wrong la, I where got take commission .. me not okt mah... but to tell u the truth, I got earn from the girls la, coz they all pay me to paint them after office..so thats why u see me so tired la, one day do 3 girls already 9 hours leh... mouth cannot move already..keke so don't mind me eh if I don't talk much in the next butterfly visit.
Old 06-10-2005, 08:41 AM
SamSter

DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD0620G

no need to improve your malay already can bonk twice .... if improve I think all our girls also u bonk.. afterwards boinker cannot use his nick already must loan to u

about the commission, u are wrong la, I where got take commission .. me not okt mah... but to tell u the truth, I got earn from the girls la, coz they all pay me to paint them after office..so thats why u see me so tired la, one day do 3 girls already 9 hours leh... mouth cannot move already..keke so don't mind me eh if I don't talk much in the next butterfly visit.
which ger eat sotong?
Old 06-10-2005, 11:59 AM
Samster

TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better

er.. that one u have to find our urself la belum cuba belum tahu..heheh
Old 06-10-2005, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:

If he improve his malay, can have even more bonk mah.

But if you paint the girl, that means the girl earning commission from you
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 06-10-2005, 03:55 PM
SamSter

Bro's.. ya ya both of u!

Tomolo outing without comm can do ar?
Old 06-10-2005, 04:01 PM
SamSter

Quote:
no need to improve your malay already can bonk twice .... if improve I think all our girls also u bonk.. afterwards boinker cannot use his nick already must loan to u.
Quote:
If he improve his malay, can have even more bonk mah.
Yes, i admit. Real bro's dont have secret 1... after i've f**ked n paid the ger bro TD0620G can always get my $$ back wiv painting. kekeke...
Old 06-10-2005, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip
Bro's.. ya ya both of u!

Tomolo outing without comm can do ar?
haha.. u talk to the girls direct la... me not okt ma...

nevertheless, I think bro KLKOOL enlisted u in the loyalty programme already coz he got 1 bottle left at the loft for u.

btw I called the sabahan girl yesterday, she advised me next time don't wear pants with zips..kekeke
Old 06-10-2005, 08:13 PM
SamSter

Quote:

nevertheless, I think bro KLKOOL enlisted u in the loyalty programme already coz he got 1 bottle left at the loft for u.

btw I called the sabahan girl yesterday, she advised me next time don't wear pants with zips..kekeke
Bro,

Sorry to say, ur 'botol kaki' level must improve leh.... Last 2 outings u keep saying: Normally i dont drink that much... but last trip in hatyai u never said that when we finished 3 bottles Dewars in a afternoon??!! U sked the klang guys will beat u ar??

The sabahan is too wild for me but u are the no1 fucker mah! Go bro TD0620G! kekeke..
Old 07-10-2005, 12:24 AM
Samster

KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:

Eh, I said already lah, where got comm one. The bottle for all of us lah, but 1 bottle can only bring in 3 persons. So if more than that, need to buy some more.

As for the sabahan, next time go butterfly, just wear track bottom, underwear also no need lah, and bring your own condom. Or, I can provide for u at RM10 each

Old 07-10-2005, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro,

Sorry to say, ur 'botol kaki' level must improve leh.... Last 2 outings u keep saying: Normally i dont drink that much... but last trip in hatyai u never said that when we finished 3 bottles Dewars in a afternoon??!! U sked the klang guys will beat u ar??

The sabahan is too wild for me but u are the no1 fucker mah! Go bro TD0620G! kekeke..
Eh, I want to try the sabahan lah, and also our good buddy's saturday rendezvous chick

Old 07-10-2005, 11:56 AM
SamSter

Quote:
The bottle for all of us lah, but 1 bottle can only bring in 3 persons. So if more than that, need to buy some more.
Comm again ar??? hahaha... hahaha... kekeke..

Bro, it will be okay. We luv fun, what else doesn't matter u know... hahaha....
Old 07-10-2005, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Comm again ar??? hahaha... hahaha... kekeke..

Bro, it will be okay. We luv fun, what else doesn't matter u know... hahaha....
See, that's why must tell u first mah, already accuse me of comm again. Pai seh lah.

Old 10-10-2005, 11:36 AM
Samster

so when's the next visit to Butterfly?
Old 10-10-2005, 11:38 AM
SamSter

Quote:
so when's the next visit to Butterfly?
ur didi feel itchy again ar?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1