The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 29-08-2022, 07:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1183 / Power: 18
Advanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud of
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicx88 View Post
Was there 4/8-6/8 here are the activity
1. Stay in Kiss Gardenhome Hotel - below are the reason
a. there gals for ST and LT @ lvl 2
b. Lounge Kiss Garden and KTV .
Both same place?

Quote:
3 categories
- sit with you in lounge and drink- cannot XXX
- ST drink and XXX
- LT drink and XXX
Recommended Mummy - Peanut
Recommended time to go 10 PM onward on lounge, PUB
But if you stay there. go on 7 PM onward book the gals.
Do you mean the price is LT + Drink + xxx?
Can know the price for ST + Drink + xxx and LT +drink+xxx?
Old 04-09-2022, 12:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
choh4kk4i deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone has anymore updates?
Old 05-09-2022, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 7
Flexxi008 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was there on 30 Aug to 2 sep and stayed at kiss gardenhome, followed bro sonix88 advice. Tks bro!

FR as follows:

Kiss gardenhome Hotel
Cleanliness: 8
Location: 8 (though quite far from town, I enjoy the quietness around. It's about 10mins walk to Lee garden or Diana mall and 15mins walk to nipatuhit 1 soi 2)
Lounge: na (didn't go cos alone but I met a working gal in the lift and she told me ST @2.5k, her looks 7/10)
Minus: no safe in room, so either bring all ur $$ out or lock in ur luggage

Nipatuhit 1 soi 2
Stables: about 5 to 6 fish tank and depending on timing, have about 10 gals in each stable at it's peak. Go after 9pm, more choices
Quality: not bad and some really look young. Looks ranges 6/10 to 8/10 to me, depends on your own taste. I managed to get a gal everytime I'm there and no rtf though.
Price: ST 1k & FT 2.5k. recommended to take ST by okt then if good then pay another 1.5k to extend. Else head back for another ST. Good recommendation by the teochew speaking okt and his stable has quite a few good ones. In total, I tried 5 different gals from there over the 3 nights, 3 (aged 19, 22 & 23yo from same stable and 1 each (aged both 21yo from 2 stables.

WeChat - called 2 different gals and 1LB (yolo) to my room. Gals cost 1.5k including 2hrs oil massage and xxx. LB cost 1k for 2hrs massage and xxx. this really depends on your nego and some photos are heavily filtered. I was lucky their actual person was 70-80% to their photo.

Massage - cheap. 200baht for 1hr foot massage

Spa - tried out the spa at centara hotel. Cost 1.9k for 2hrs, it's worth it. I went twice and tried their oil and traditional Thai massage separately,both were really good

Food: cheap. Really cheap if u can stomach street food

Agg bar: passed by some agg bar at night and quite happening. Just stepped in and take a look but never stay cos I'm alone. Many gals to choose from.

Pubs: went to a pub near Lee garden with some scantily dressed and exotic looking waitresses. The more I drink, the better they looked though lol. More of an ang moh joint.

Shopping: I went Greenway market and Diana mall. Both recommended for shopping.

Overall quite a lay back place to stay and Pricing wise much lower than bkk and Phuket. Safe too cos I walked back alone through backlane and a quiet river at 1am after drinking, other than eerie, nothing happen. My return air tix cost $140 without baggage from sg to hdy and my overall spend over the 4 days was about $1k sgd with hotel, flight, shopping, food and bonks.
Old 06-09-2022, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sonicx88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advanced View Post
Both same place?

Do you mean the price is LT + Drink + xxx?
Can know the price for ST + Drink + xxx and LT +drink+xxx?
ST - depend - model, super model or PR. 2.7k -3.5k.
LT - depend - same like above PR- min 4.2k , model - 5 k , super model 6k.

either on ST or LT, you can bring the gals to pub, lounge to drink first before proceed to XXX. Beer if not mistaken, 200 BT.. sorry am not beer drinker. the whole trip, I bring my own whisky there. Some place has cheaper beer. not fond of beer
Old 07-09-2022, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1336 / Power: 8
goldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud of

I am going next week. Haven't been there for almost 4 years. Reading all the FRs from bros make me excited about my trip. Please wait patiently for my FR too.
Old 07-09-2022, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 23
ghafarbaba is one of the Best!ghafarbaba is one of the Best!ghafarbaba is one of the Best!ghafarbaba is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexxi008 View Post
Was there on 30 Aug to 2 sep and stayed at kiss gardenhome, followed bro sonix88 advice. Tks bro!
Thanks for the great FR!

1. Do you remember where was the agogo located? I would love to check it out when I go next month.

2. Did you check out the booking joints around Chaiyakuluthit Soi 3 (near Kiss Gardenhome) and Channiwate 3 Rd (area around Yaya k'ok)?
Old 09-09-2022, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 20
Jackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldie9660 View Post
I am going next week. Haven't been there for almost 4 years. Reading all the FRs from bros make me excited about my trip. Please wait patiently for my FR too.
I am parking here to wait for your FR. I haven't been there more than 20 years. Was planning to go there from Phuket last month but cancelled it due to bombings near Hatyai. I am interested to know more about the agg and Nipatuhit 1 soi 2.
Old 09-09-2022, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 20
Jackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Your FR is so tempting that I think the airfare to Hatyai will goes up tremendously. This place seems to be more happening than BKk and Pattaya. Many bros here will fast hand fast leg book scoot air to cheong Hatyai.
Old 10-09-2022, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 7
Flexxi008 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghafarbaba View Post
Thanks for the great FR!

1. Do you remember where was the agogo located? I would love to check it out when I go next month.

2. Did you check out the booking joints around Chaiyakuluthit Soi 3 (near Kiss Gardenhome) and Channiwate 3 Rd (area around Yaya k'ok)?

Oh the AGG is across Sakura hotel at Thanon Niphatuthi 3. Saw quite a lot of gals in nurse uniform. Didn't manage to see the name of the place though

Never check out other booking joints though. Will check them out the next time. Might be going again next month. Hahaha
Old 10-09-2022, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Oh the AGG is across Sakura hotel at Thanon Niphatuthi 3. Saw quite a lot of gals in nurse uniform. Didn't manage to see the name of the place though

Never check out other booking joints though. Will check them out the next time. Might be going again next month. Hahaha

Wil go on 3rd week of sept if friend confirmed. Need to try out the agogo bar seen in Hatyai.. 2 day Danok, 2 Day Hatyai
Old 11-09-2022, 02:12 PM
Samster

ghafarbaba is one of the Best!ghafarbaba is one of the Best!ghafarbaba is one of the Best!ghafarbaba is one of the Best!

Quote:

Thanks again for the really helpful info Flexxi!
Old 11-09-2022, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wil go on 3rd week of sept if friend confirmed. Need to try out the agogo bar seen in Hatyai.. 2 day Danok, 2 Day Hatyai
It might be this place, looking forward to your update Sonic!

Forte pub Hatyai
+66 99 386 8961
https://maps.app.g$$$$$l/xvLC3tacLAjPsHKr7
Old 12-09-2022, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghafarbaba View Post
It might be this place, looking forward to your update Sonic!

Forte pub Hatyai
+66 99 386 8961
https://maps.app.g$$$$$l/xvLC3tacLAjPsHKr7
This is Flower Joint. Been there. Read my review on this Pub
Old 15-09-2022, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
GoldenNiler deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

FR as follows:

Kiss gardenhome Hotel
Cleanliness: 8
Location: 8 (though quite far from town, I enjoy the quietness around. It's about 10mins walk to Lee garden or Diana mall and 15mins walk to nipatuhit 1 soi 2)
Lounge: na (didn't go cos alone but I met a working gal in the lift and she told me ST @2.5k, her looks 7/10)
Minus: no safe in room, so either bring all ur $$ out or lock in ur luggage

Nipatuhit 1 soi 2
Stables: about 5 to 6 fish tank and depending on timing, have about 10 gals in each stable at it's peak. Go after 9pm, more choices
Quality: not bad and some really look young. Looks ranges 6/10 to 8/10 to me, depends on your own taste. I managed to get a gal everytime I'm there and no rtf though.
Price: ST 1k & FT 2.5k. recommended to take ST by okt then if good then pay another 1.5k to extend. Else head back for another ST. Good recommendation by the teochew speaking okt and his stable has quite a few good ones. In total, I tried 5 different gals from there over the 3 nights, 3 (aged 19, 22 & 23yo from same stable and 1 each (aged both 21yo from 2 stables.

WeChat - called 2 different gals and 1LB (yolo) to my room. Gals cost 1.5k including 2hrs oil massage and xxx. LB cost 1k for 2hrs massage and xxx. this really depends on your nego and some photos are heavily filtered. I was lucky their actual person was 70-80% to their photo.

Massage - cheap. 200baht for 1hr foot massage

Spa - tried out the spa at centara hotel. Cost 1.9k for 2hrs, it's worth it. I went twice and tried their oil and traditional Thai massage separately,both were really good

Food: cheap. Really cheap if u can stomach street food

Agg bar: passed by some agg bar at night and quite happening. Just stepped in and take a look but never stay cos I'm alone. Many gals to choose from.

Pubs: went to a pub near Lee garden with some scantily dressed and exotic looking waitresses. The more I drink, the better they looked though lol. More of an ang moh joint.

Shopping: I went Greenway market and Diana mall. Both recommended for shopping.

Overall quite a lay back place to stay and Pricing wise much lower than bkk and Phuket. Safe too cos I walked back alone through backlane and a quiet river at 1am after drinking, other than eerie, nothing happen. My return air tix cost $140 without baggage from sg to hdy and my overall spend over the 4 days was about $1k sgd with hotel, flight, shopping, food and bonks.
Soooooo tempted to book tix fly there. So has most of the pubs, bars, clubs, ktv joints open?
Old 15-09-2022, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1336 / Power: 8
goldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud of

Day 1 Review

For bros who wanna come HDY, there is no need to fill in the Arrival Card. Upon arrival, the Custom Officer will check your Vaccination Cert, so do print a hardcopy.

Took a taxi to hotel and do my miscellaneous stuffs.

After dinner, took a walk around Lee Garden area. HDY scene is very different from the good old days. Worse actually IMHO. Walk past Lion Bar, Post Laser Disc and 9 Girls but only a few bar girls working. Some are even quite old and won't bother for a second look.

Night time, there is a lady whom added me to WeChat. She is drinking at a pub quite a distance away near to a prominent hotel, so I took a motorcycle there to meet her. After some chemistry chatting, confirm got kang tao already. Drink abit more and fuck her.

Wait for my Day 2 review.

Last edited by goldie9660; 19-09-2022 at 09:18 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1