The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-09-2022, 09:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1451 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tohKiaBee View Post
any tips to start flirting to a ML u first visit?
casual chat abt her other customers? daily life here? some sexual talk abt her body?
I think I've touch on this breaking ice with ML topic before here but I still mouth tied after so many awkward attempts...
Tips on this? Wow, you sure? It's gonna be a long, heavy post you know. Lol. I'm sure other bros here might not like it.
Old 04-09-2022, 09:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Tips on this? Wow, you sure? It's gonna be a long, heavy post you know. Lol. I'm sure other bros here might not like it.
Kopi Bro, we’re keen to know, please enlighten us, thanks in advance !
Old 04-09-2022, 09:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 12
tohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud of
Quote:
yes! I'm very keen!
pls post senpai!!!
Old 04-09-2022, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
MiloHOT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-15.com/xiao-xian-nv-massage/

New listing looks very chio but the pricing $150
Bro, she is a FL listed on other sites, $280/pop
Old 04-09-2022, 09:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future

Been away the scene a bit, catching up with the thread.. can see the same old soap opera still airing here lol. The SLG girls also sama sama, just a lot of girls changed pics. Really miss those outta the blue arrivals that jolt my senses immediately, those that once I see is an instant booking, no need wait for FR, no need to due diligence, just wanna quickly book a slot and check her out in person and heightened anticipation during my journey to her nest. Aila, Ting Bao and Song Song are the last ones that gave me such jolt and they more than lived up to the hype I had for them. Lately only Nicole gave me similar excitement but she is too seasoned operator till lack the "green" feeling I prefer in these lookers. Ok, back to my hitiaus I guess, hopefully some new listing will lure jaded me back to action. Happy hunting guys 🍻
Old 04-09-2022, 09:56 AM
Samster

Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiloHOT View Post
Bro, she is a FL listed on other sites, $280/pop
Bro, I see, no wonder top tier pricing
Old 04-09-2022, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 692 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Ya.. U also can use the kumquat fruit to describe those really small NNP lol..
Haha bro, first ever, kamquat! Good read with my morning kopi.
Old 04-09-2022, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
woshisepei is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Originally Posted by Antitai:
It has been a long time since I posted something over here, have been in Oversea until recently back to explore a little… found and try Jade (https://sglonelyguy-5.com/jade-massage/) and here's my FR on her: -
Location – Central
Looks – 8/10: Milf, I like mature woman
Body – 7.5/10: Nice body, white smooth skin
Massage – 9.5/10, trained masseuse, professional and good quality massage, not piano type. Her massage skill is excellent. It is a relaxing time and quite effective massage, very suitable for people who has undergone tired body or body aches. She really work hard during full massage time.
Juagen - 9/10: It is magic time what is happened to me and a point that it feels even more stimulating than shot…Those who addicted to massage and JG will be known after you tried. It is totally different feeling, made my manhood harder like when I was young.

HJ - 8.5/10 - Her various teasing skill that let you feel relax even after you cum
Place: Cozy, Hygiene and comfortable, free parking
Overall she is friendly, really enjoy unforgettable session, She’s definitely a MUST TRY if you prefer JG and manhood treatment.

Confirm to return back to her sooner
her name is changed to Romy https://sglonelyguy-15.com/romy-massage/
in general, agree on above FR, massage skill is best, HDLY is amazing. those who want to real massage, she is best choice.
Old 04-09-2022, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 17
ehee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterehee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR on Xiao Bao Ting

Look : like what the other bro said , she look like my sec school Chinese teacher when she welcome me with her specs on

Tits : small , reckon A/B cup , and her tits seems to be in awkward shape , that’s my personal feel 😂

Massage : wil do front first then back

Will do dirty talk , that’s a plus , Took up CBJ but I experienced better ones , like the delist Zhou Zhou.

Rtm : likely no , her look doesn’t gum me
Old 04-09-2022, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 459 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Bro, I see, no wonder top tier pricing
These FLs will usually do massage during their code red periods.
Old 04-09-2022, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 692 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehee View Post
FR on Xiao Bao Ting

Look : like what the other bro said , she look like my sec school Chinese teacher when she welcome me with her specs on

Tits : small , reckon A/B cup , and her tits seems to be in awkward shape , that’s my personal feel 😂

Massage : wil do front first then back

Will do dirty talk , that’s a plus , Took up CBJ but I experienced better ones , like the delist Zhou Zhou.

Rtm : likely no , her look doesn’t gum me
Thanks bro for the update. At least I can opt to change class for another. Haha. Symmetry and balance affects my autopilot.
Old 04-09-2022, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
wushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Idm reading pls share lol
Old 04-09-2022, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
Agree to disagree as you said.

Let’s not go down the path of name calling parents.
Just ignore him. You don't expect anything decent from him
Old 04-09-2022, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 20
jason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud of

Hi anyone know if jing Jing and Lin Lin are still working I am trying to book a slot with them with no response thanks.
Old 04-09-2022, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason910 View Post
Hi anyone know if jing Jing and Lin Lin are still working I am trying to book a slot with them with no response thanks.
Just messaged Jing Jing this morning to schedule an appointment in the evening, she did reply my message, going to see2, touch2 and zhut2 the heavenly boobies later
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1