The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-09-2022, 01:02 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Well noted bro.
I can’t stand name calling of parents and will call out such incidents.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
Just ignore him. You don't expect anything decent from him

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 04-09-2022, 01:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 12
tohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by funnyguy1980 View Post
Haha the way we talk about her makes people have wrong impression that we are her wk or potential carrots 😅😅

Haha me blur blur don’t even know how these points work..haha ok la..I support many other MLs also hor
my humble 11 pts can help u dun go neg. just post ba
Old 04-09-2022, 01:03 PM
Samster

tohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Just messaged Jing Jing this morning to schedule an appointment in the evening, she did reply my message, going to see2, touch2 and zhut2 the heavenly boobies later
rem post MR later...
Old 04-09-2022, 01:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 403 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1024 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-15.com/xiao-xian-nv-massage/

New listing looks very chio but the pricing $150
FL listed in TT site, maybe under codered bah
Old 04-09-2022, 01:50 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
xanthos is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

had a chance to book Jing Jing last week, not bad massage, will ask strength ok or not, before a nice sensual, face ok, but her boobs and nips as many bros said are awesome.

gave me a head massage at the end also as got some time. will RTM

But want to try Lin Lin. anyone has other recommendations for hard massage ML? thanks
Old 04-09-2022, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 12
Mushrooms deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMushrooms deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any bros here tried this lady before?

https://sglonelyguy-15.com/xiao-ai-massage/

The looks sibei gam but then don't really trust the MRs on the website.
Appreciate if anyone can share her MR here.
Thanks in advance!
Old 04-09-2022, 02:07 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Sharing MR on a petite ML

https://sglonelyguy-15.com/massage-xiao-xi/

Looks wise: 7/10 (sharp chin lover need to take note). Nice short hair that complements her looks

Character: bubbly and chatty. Polite and patient

GFE: 7.5/10 accomodating and shows quite a bit of initiative

Massage: 8.5/10 pack lots of strength! She can really work on regions I needed more attention. Super patient and focus intently on the requested regions. Got egg treatment

Sensual: 7/10 all over me with her tongue action. Accomodating and her petite figure gives me lots of pleasure

RTM: yes. No doubts for me

Not a time watcher at all.

Hope this helps for petite lovers

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 04-09-2022, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 15
funnyguy1980 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfunnyguy1980 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tohKiaBee View Post
my humble 11 pts can help u dun go neg. just post ba
Thanks a lot bro, I’ve been lurking around this forum for some time but not too sure how this points system works (am actually ain’t concern too). Would like to return up my humble points to you too but again blur blur..not sure if I can even do that?
Old 04-09-2022, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funnyguy1980 View Post
Thanks a lot bro, I’ve been lurking around this forum for some time but not too sure how this points system works (am actually ain’t concern too). Would like to return up my humble points to you too but again blur blur..not sure if I can even do that?
I just upped u try try...u go see ur User CP under Latest reputation given shld be able to find my entry
Old 04-09-2022, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
kglee is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi guys, anyone tried simi? Her pictures look gd but don't seem to have any reviews.
Old 04-09-2022, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Tried once never return.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kglee View Post
Hi guys, anyone tried simi? Her pictures look gd but don't seem to have any reviews.
Old 04-09-2022, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 19
yellowleaf is one of the Best!yellowleaf is one of the Best!yellowleaf is one of the Best!
FR on Xiao Bao Ting

Look : to me, don’t look at the photo at all. Don’t gum me at all.. Just take it.

Tits : small , reckon A/B cup , and her tits seems to be in awkward shape , other than that areola are crumples.

Massage : wil do front first then back

Took up BBBJ. took quite long to come. 5G roaming. But have to be gentle. She is trying very hard to please, giving her best customer service. This is really very commendable.

Rtm : likely no , her look doesn’t gum me and her red Ah Ma panty, turn off for me.

Bro looking for good service. Can try.
But looking for look and good figure, can skip.
Old 04-09-2022, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1526 / Power: 16
miver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant future

Ok, I got a slot with Zora tomorrow. Hopefully she doesn’t cancel on me. Anything to look out for? Any tips? From what I read, she only allows top roaming?

No zhut zhut or anything else?
Old 04-09-2022, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 19
yellowleaf is one of the Best!yellowleaf is one of the Best!yellowleaf is one of the Best!
Before having Xiao Bao Ding,

Visited CoCo in early Aug. (Not listed anymore)
Looks, will grow on u. Shd be late 20s early 30s
Very playable, cheerful. Can French, Zhut etc. hands try to go south but was lightly tap by her. Being playful, licked her ears and managed to go south this time.
RTM - maybe. Due to SPA.

Xiao Yue.
Looks young.
Massage ok. Never try to French as she mentioned she just recovered from covid in July. 4G roaming.
RTM - no. - no feel.

Rayna Xuanxuan.
Young, cheerful, pretty.
Very playful. Always serve with smile. Very nice pair of boobs. She knows her stuffs well.

RTM - yes.
Old 04-09-2022, 04:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by miver View Post
Ok, I got a slot with Zora tomorrow. Hopefully she doesn’t cancel on me. Anything to look out for? Any tips? From what I read, she only allows top roaming?

No zhut zhut or anything else?
Just bear in mind she is the typical vanilla with not much playability and sensual..

This kind of qns is depend on your skills liao lol.. There is no one size fits all solution..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1