The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-09-2022, 10:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 666 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Do u mean Xiao Xi massage pack a punch like Arissa? If so, I would be tempted to try. Does she use a massage bed?
Or do u mean the petite size?
I visited her a year ago, She has a massage bed & last time she did offer cbj
Her massage technique is good but I still prefer Zoya back stepping
Old 04-09-2022, 10:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
Crazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy-15.com/xiao-ai-massage/

Looks: she looks like Elva Hsiao , and she looks better in person than photo which is rare, she dress up in white shirt with undies . Really sexy
Body : C cup and slim . I like her nipples when erected 。
Massage : She can do hard massage and really put in effort
Sensual : she is willing to please and ask what I like . She really has the OL feeling when she looks at me when HJ
GFE : really ask how is my day and chat like a gf type .

RTM : yes . . Very sincere and put in full 55 mins and I dig into elva Hsiao looks with C cup
Old 04-09-2022, 10:38 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
kg21 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

got grace/bella/xiaolajiao contact???
Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
natalie service wise good but felt cold and
mechanical. tried once and never rtm. yes her figure was that good when i tried a year ago. slim but big boobs. well boobs don't feel real to me but still shiok. i got no chemistry with her so never rtm. maybe you can try.

as for celine i think her massage better than her nuru. her nuru was just tit fuck with gel and i was quite disappointed. but i felt her massage was relatively good. well maybe she bad mood that day.

surprised you didn't shortlist xue er. but since she delisted probably means no chance now. good but her pattern quite rigid. 1st time fucking shiok but when i rtm a few months later it felt predictable so not that shiok.

still miss grace/bella/xiaolajiao for nuru. dunno if she will be back or gone for good. really jav style.
Old 04-09-2022, 11:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2139 / Power: 33
samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post

I like LL. Visit a couple of MLs that is also starting to use WA. Not sure if what she is doing is correct. I also have this query, that is if it is safe to contact straight via WA? SMS cannot siam because it is registered and sent out via your phone number. Not sure about WA as it is an app. I thought there is a risk here. Can kind bros share a light on this?
whatapp also needs phone number. so itÂ’s actually no diff from sms. i feel whatsapp is actually safer coz 1, it is encrypted. 2, for sms, the telcos have record and can is retrievable for whatever reason. i personally prefer using whatsapp. and whatsapp can archive the chat so it does not appear in your main chat.
Old 04-09-2022, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 568 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by beyond96 View Post
U might want to look for less famous ML. They might accept u. And ask them to add u into the database after ur session. Just keep asking different ML and you might get lucky.
This worked for me.. when I first started out.. I relied on those SLG reviews and stepped onto 5-6 landmines. Some of them will ask why don't I have number on their database. So I guess they would just accept whoever stepped on the mines. From there I just ask them to add my number into the database.

Then ventured out to some of the newer recommended MLs from SBF bros. I told them that I will help them write a review and ask them to help me add the number to their database. They need help with review, I need help with adding number so it was mutual helping. I even asked Cheryl and MM to help too. They were really nice about it. I told them it was a great session for me so I will recommend them to others.
Anyway I always enjoy writing FR for bros since I benefitted from it myself. So that works out for me too.
Old 04-09-2022, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 8
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Do u mean Xiao Xi massage pack a punch like Arissa? If so, I would be tempted to try. Does she use a massage bed?
Or do u mean the petite size?

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/xiaoyue-massage/

Nowadays Egg treatment becoming a trend?
Yes Arissa does it on a massage bed.
She takes great pride in her work so you’ll be impressed by the hygiene and attention
Old 04-09-2022, 11:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2139 / Power: 33
samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
I spent too long painting her lol
Mine was an hour and the other bro came while i shower
is she still around? when will she rtc? wanna make at least a visit to try.
Old 04-09-2022, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
minamushi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kglee View Post
Hi guys, anyone tried simi? Her pictures look gd but don't seem to have any reviews.
She is under my rotation. She is not bad but sometimes will last minute say she is not feeling well. However, she has great personality and big boobs
Old 05-09-2022, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
donutnespresso deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can anyone describe the process that happens after u first arrive at the ML doorstep? Do you pay first or pay after everything? Any tips for a noob?
Old 05-09-2022, 12:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 666 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
I spent too long painting her lol
Mine was an hour and the other bro came while i shower
Bro, how many times she came on your face?

Wondering how she do that hahaha
Old 05-09-2022, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 996 / Power: 22
jobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Ya.. U also can use the kumquat fruit to describe those really small NNP lol..
I call them attap chee…
Old 05-09-2022, 12:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 414 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4719 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
Sharing MR on a petite ML

https://sglonelyguy-15.com/massage-xiao-xi/

Not a time watcher at all.

Hope this helps for petite lovers
Now I know I can follow your lead
She is one of my regular despite not the best in term of figure.
And IMO, she does ear digging much better than someone I tried 2 weeks back.
She probably lose out to BBBJ service which she don't provide.
Else she is a better option than the newer ML.
Old 05-09-2022, 12:57 AM
Samster

Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Bro, how many times she came on your face?

Wondering how she do that hahaha
I think 6-7 times. There’s once she just sat and grind on my face. That one I choke a little then she immediately got some tissue to wipe for me and apologize.

I’m not sure how it works though. But it does gush out random amounts. And she will clamp your face with her legs sometimes.
Old 05-09-2022, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by samunouno View Post
is she still around? when will she rtc? wanna make at least a visit to try.
If you mean Cheryl I think she rtc. Can try MM or TT their thread at the HC side. MM may go back end of year or oct.
Old 05-09-2022, 01:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 414 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4719 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Does she use a massage bed?
Never visited A so can only tell you that there is no massage bed in this new place.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1