The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, applejeery, Avanaomi, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, eugenetan80, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle, irinlove, jessica

Old 14-11-2021, 12:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 6
Yohama is a glorious beacon of lightYohama is a glorious beacon of lightYohama is a glorious beacon of lightYohama is a glorious beacon of lightYohama is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenTea View Post
Kindly remind everyone again i created this great bonks thread is to let all brothers to post their fr here on sponsored babes.. Other then that please kindly private message as i had seen alot of irrelevant post lately
Here is for great bonk, so where do bros post bad bonk?
Old 14-11-2021, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 6
Skyzfire is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSkyzfire is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSkyzfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickstokes View Post
Hi guys, can I check if Kitty Ideal Garage is still available? Cant seem to find her tele contact! Using new account, apologies for the trouble!
Your timing very nice lol
Old 14-11-2021, 09:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 4
nickstokes is a Helpful and Caring Samsternickstokes is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyzfire View Post
Your timing very nice lol
Yeah man what in the world! I been spending the entire weekend trying to find her contact leh but all her posts were gone and now she’s back 😂😂😂
Old 15-11-2021, 09:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2246 / Power: 14
boyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickstokes View Post
Yeah man what in the world! I been spending the entire weekend trying to find her contact leh but all her posts were gone and now she’s back 😂😂😂
Please post your FR after you try........remember to check the price first
Old 16-11-2021, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 8
Jcash is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJcash is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJcash is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any bro try Destinee? Can share some honest feedback? Thanks
Old 17-11-2021, 02:37 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -81 / Power: 0
monkey2013 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Glad to see Garage is back. Was lucky that I took a leap of faith to book her time when she first appeared on the scene.
Never regretted it since then. I even booked her for follow up sessions, its like booking a facial session that has
follow up sessions to ensure a complete experience.

She does not need to do this for money...she does this cos she loves to make love, love to service the male reproductive
tool and having that tool inside her, grinding her and releasing all those cum on her....her body shape is very much tone
and fit type, much like those ABC ladies you see on the streets when you are in US or Australia. So for those who does not
like a fit and athletic female figure please dont waste your time/money/replies.

Price wise I dont think she is high, there are FL asking for 1k++ per shot, question is what kind of experince do you get
from them beside the orgasmic feel when you cum? Garage is different, its not about sex...its about WILD sex, compansionship
and having a brilliant conversation. She is well educated and her intellect will put most of us to shame.

In terms of sex, I have ticked off a few items from my bucket list just with her alone. Her craving for sex is beyond my
capablities, and the various naughty positions performed during our 2 hrs bliss was just mind blowing...I have never experince
sex like that before I met her.

To make her horny and fullfill her high sex drive, you will need a big and width tool and she likes it being HARD as a stone.
If you can last long than you have hit her jackpot. However she does not discriminate the size of the tool, if you book her
she will make sure your time,money and experience is returned back x 10 times.

2021/22 has been a year of dispair with Covid, but after my leap of faith in meeting her it has changed my sex life, many thanks
Miss Garage for your time and compansionship so far. For naysayers who thinks you have tried the best lady in SBF just based on
slim body shape alone criteria, well you dont know what you are missing in life till you have book "THE" best lady in SBF....
Old 18-11-2021, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 9
xiasangju is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxiasangju is a Helpful and Caring Samster

First meeting with Randy didn't disappoint. First impression was great, she arrived in a floral dress showing off her ample cleavage (I found out later she was braless), and I really liked her sweet voice and bubbly character.

Being a tad nervous as it was my first time, we warmed up with some small chat after taking showers individually. I came out to her wonderful, curvy and naked self lying on the bed, with a cheeky and alluring smile. After yet another round of small talk, she took the lead and delivered a mind blowing BJ with DT, followed by missionary and lying doggie style. Having not fucked for a long time, I came quite quickly and both of us went for showers again. We then had one last round of small chats before she left.

Only small gripe was that she left slightly earlier but it was fine cos she seemed tired and told me she wasn't feeling well in the day. Overall it was a great experience and definitely would RTF again once budget allows. Thanks to bro GG for the seamless arrangement.
Old 18-11-2021, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 4
jaggleme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jcash View Post
Any bro try Destinee? Can share some honest feedback? Thanks
Hi bro.

She’s slim with fair skin. No tummy, clean shaven. B cup. Very friendly and service oriented. Makes you feel at ease.

Hope this helps.
Old 18-11-2021, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Milopeng12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any recent FRs/experiences for Constance?
Old 19-11-2021, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
tony979 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Has anyone tried Lovelle? The price tag is high (and may not be worth it to some), but genuinely seeking reviews and opinions!
Old 20-11-2021, 04:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
KayPohMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone know where have Cass gone to?

The one which provide car service/ incall and outcall
Old 20-11-2021, 06:28 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
luvsu is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Is Jezel still active? Her last seek within a week in telegram. Did she change number or tele ID?
Old 20-11-2021, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Gypsie98 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone commando Lotus before? FR will be welcomed kind bros
Old 24-11-2021, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 464 / Power: 5
Mamamia123456 is a glorious beacon of lightMamamia123456 is a glorious beacon of lightMamamia123456 is a glorious beacon of lightMamamia123456 is a glorious beacon of lightMamamia123456 is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone tried both Constance and Eliz? Eliz is 50% more ex than Constance and I always wonder if this premium is justified.
Old 24-11-2021, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Fyro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just had a wonderful experience with kitty, She truly goes above and beyond for the meet up. She did everything she could to make sure i was comfortable and treated it like a date. Brothers who are looking for intimacy and not just meet and do the deed, she is the girl for you. She provided me lunch and even gave me gifts. she took extra care of my dietary preference. She wasn't a time watcher, as we chatted and even when longer then the agreed time.

Truly a unique and one of a kind fl, worth every penny. Do threat her nicely
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1