The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 14-09-2022, 12:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Suparsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: New PT List 2022

Fr for h10 r11 Carol

Looks 7.5/10 Ok not that bad looking milf
Boobs 8/10 nice natural big B, small
Body 7.5/10 not slim got tummy when she bends over.
Cat bath 7/10 Lick nips and BJ while her butt facing 45 deg angle away from my face but still can touch.
BJ 6.5/10 Suction and skills ok ok, not that mechanical but got some twisting technique
GFE 8/10 Chat like normal person. Her room bigger as compared to last time in H26
FJ 7/10 started off with riding, slow rocking motion. then change to missionary for awhile then finish off in doggy.

60 bucks. Nothing to shout about. Same as h4 r7, will take her if no other ones available
Old 14-09-2022, 08:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 587 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10172 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suparsex View Post
Fr for h10 r11 Carol

Looks 7.5/10 Ok not that bad looking milf
Boobs 8/10 nice natural big B, small
Body 7.5/10 not slim got tummy when she bends over.
Cat bath 7/10 Lick nips and BJ while her butt facing 45 deg angle away from my face but still can touch.
BJ 6.5/10 Suction and skills ok ok, not that mechanical but got some twisting technique
GFE 8/10 Chat like normal person. Her room bigger as compared to last time in H26
FJ 7/10 started off with riding, slow rocking motion. then change to missionary for awhile then finish off in doggy.

60 bucks. Nothing to shout about. Same as h4 r7, will take her if no other ones available
Carol very friendly and speaks nice malay. I still remember her riding on me and her expression.
Old 14-09-2022, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 16
SH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by exactmatxspeed View Post
Carol very friendly and speaks nice malay. I still remember her riding on me and her expression.

Carol do Bbbj or Cbj..thanks
Old 14-09-2022, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
rakster88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any recommendation for good AR in petain? thanks
Old 14-09-2022, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 19
Chinki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
$80 for 15-20min more expensive than GL PRC, somehow no shower, not worth. I already tried her before covid, services not fantastic

Chris or Michelle or the two malay last time service much better
Ok I stand corrected. Despite my complaint on her price point due to the reputation of this stretch, was there earlier looking for Michelle but busy and upon walking out, saw CookieÂ’s door open and decided to pay the premium for her youthful looks and form just to try. Firstly, sheÂ’s got quite the skill in her wash up technique using that little sink to do full body cleaning like a standard shower. From the thorough front to back wash up kinda guessed the kind of service I was in for. Service wise was sensual with back boobs massage balls, shaft and head licking and teasing while I was on all fours. Cat bath was light but nice and both that plus the boobs back massage had a lot of that light oral air blows from her. Being a bbbj fan, wasnÂ’t thrilled that she didnÂ’t offer that but her cbj skills were quite surprisingly top notch. Speaks light French and though she used KY, could feel that she wasnÂ’t loose down there. Standard cowgirl, missionary and finished off in doggie. All in all, quite pleasantly sextisfied. Also, sheÂ’s not a time watcher, service including give and take 8-10mins of total cleanup before and after, had a good 40mins with her. Guess thatÂ’s what the premium is for but probably wonÂ’t rtf.
Old 14-09-2022, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 12
stfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by SH149 View Post
Carol do Bbbj or Cbj..thanks
Never did for me but then I never asked or insisted. In my exp PT ladies are quite rigid about this.

If they don’t do by default without asking, they might not do it even for extra cash.

Then again I believe it’s also a matter of chemistry.
Old 14-09-2022, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Nickydicky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by stfu2 View Post
Never did for me but then I never asked or insisted. In my exp PT ladies are quite rigid about this.

If they don’t do by default without asking, they might not do it even for extra cash.

Then again I believe it’s also a matter of chemistry.

To me michelle one of the best BBBJ now...non of my ex and current gf match hers
Old 14-09-2022, 05:29 PM
Samster

exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickydicky View Post
To me michelle one of the best BBBJ now...non of my ex and current gf match hers
If u want good and fierce BBBJ is Michelle… if u want slowly and sensual is Xiaowei.
Old 15-09-2022, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Effiel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried H10R2 Michelle just now,
Thought it’s ex H22R15 turns out it’s another Michelle from ex H22R20.
Looks wise ex H22R15 is prettier.
Nice B rack with quite a flabby meaty ass.
Foreplay is good with nip and leg licking followed by bbbj and AR, is ass rimming only though no tongue poking.
She did this repetition for 3 rounds before capping, unload in missionary, only downside is no frenching, she tilted her head sideways when bonking to avoid ur face when u turn and look at her during missionary.

After unload, decided to walk around the houses and look at the WLs, had an unpleasant experience at H24. Before stepping in 3 WLs near the doorstep holler at me while I was walking in, when I turn around they ask me to scan TT, I said just looking around and walk out, the lady with the biggest boobs with the room nearest to the exit made some snide remarks at me.

From this list I’m guessing she’s JJ, any bro here tried her recently and how’s her service? Like, bbbj, AR or frenching? I might decide to pay her a visit next to punish her with my dick for disrespecting me, 😂.

No idea why other houses WL didn’t even bother about the TT, just sitting in their rooms minding their own biz but this H24 WLs seems like Jiak ba nothing to do working as part time safe distancing ambassadors crowding near the entrance insisting everyone to scan before walking in, siao~
Old 15-09-2022, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Effiel View Post
Tried H10R2 Michelle just now,
Thought it’s ex H22R15 turns out it’s another Michelle from ex H22R20.
Looks wise ex H22R15 is prettier.
Nice B rack with quite a flabby meaty ass.
Foreplay is good with nip and leg licking followed by bbbj and AR, is ass rimming only though no tongue poking.
She did this repetition for 3 rounds before capping, unload in missionary, only downside is no frenching, she tilted her head sideways when bonking to avoid ur face when u turn and look at her during missionary.

After unload, decided to walk around the houses and look at the WLs, had an unpleasant experience at H24. Before stepping in 3 WLs near the doorstep holler at me while I was walking in, when I turn around they ask me to scan TT, I said just looking around and walk out, the lady with the biggest boobs with the room nearest to the exit made some snide remarks at me.

From this list I’m guessing she’s JJ, any bro here tried her recently and how’s her service? Like, bbbj, AR or frenching? I might decide to pay her a visit next to punish her with my dick for disrespecting me, 😂.

No idea why other houses WL didn’t even bother about the TT, just sitting in their rooms minding their own biz but this H24 WLs seems like Jiak ba nothing to do working as part time safe distancing ambassadors crowding near the entrance insisting everyone to scan before walking in, siao~
Usually for okt to make sure u scan. If okt not there, wls are task to make sure u scan. If never abide, they risk being closed down. So difficult open u don't make them lose their job again. Even if u dun call chicken and just see see also need to scan.
As for Michelle, I swear the next time I see her, u will find her pretty. Ex 15 was mun mun.
Old 15-09-2022, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Effiel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamGood View Post
Usually for okt to make sure u scan. If okt not there, wls are task to make sure u scan. If never abide, they risk being closed down. So difficult open u don't make them lose their job again. Even if u dun call chicken and just see see also need to scan.
As for Michelle, I swear the next time I see her, u will find her pretty. Ex 15 was mun mun.
Sry, correction, the prettier Michelle I had before is ex H22R21, had to check my old post to confirm, paiseh.

Bros, any FRs regarding JJ from H24?
Old 15-09-2022, 02:14 PM
Samster

stfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Effiel View Post

If I’m not mistaken she said her name was Xiao Tien unless she was messing with me.
Old 15-09-2022, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
If I’m not mistaken she said her name was Xiao Tien unless she was messing with me.
Message 533, page 36 in this thread
https://sammythe.guru/showpost.php?p=21610313&postcount=533
Old 15-09-2022, 03:34 PM
Samster

Cookie seems to be closing the door even after a customer leaves. Does it mean she is waiting for her next booking?
Old 15-09-2022, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Cookie seems to be closing the door even after a customer leaves. Does it mean she is waiting for her next booking?
Always after a customer leaves , she will close her door to make up the bed then she will open up again.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1