The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 20-09-2022, 03:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1486 / Power: 10
roymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud of
Venue based Ladyboy (e.g Soapie / Kapoo)

Does anybody know of any active venue based soapies or kapoo clubs with a selection of ladyboys.

I am well aware of outcall and bar fine ladyboys but it's not really my preferred option to bring anyone back to my hotel room. (don't play where you sleep).

Tonnes of massage or soapie places with regular chicks. But wanted to see if anyone has an idea where one might find ladyboys
Old 21-09-2022, 08:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of
Re: Venue based Ladyboy (e.g Soapie / Kapoo)

Quote:
Originally Posted by roymkt View Post
Does anybody know of any active venue based soapies or kapoo clubs with a selection of ladyboys.

I am well aware of outcall and bar fine ladyboys but it's not really my preferred option to bring anyone back to my hotel room. (don't play where you sleep).

Tonnes of massage or soapie places with regular chicks. But wanted to see if anyone has an idea where one might find ladyboys
Not an expert on venue based LB, but i have a friend who would just go Nana and find, BF and go ST at hotel nearby. Some of them are really chio. They will know the short term hotel nearby if you don't want to go back to your room.
Old 21-09-2022, 10:08 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 12
Squiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to all
Re: Venue based Ladyboy (e.g Soapie / Kapoo)

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
Not an expert on venue based LB, but i have a friend who would just go Nana and find, BF and go ST at hotel nearby. Some of them are really chio. They will know the short term hotel nearby if you don't want to go back to your room.
I’ve been looking for the same type of place for two years now. I’ve come up empty.
Old 21-09-2022, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1486 / Power: 10
roymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squiffy View Post
I’ve been looking for the same type of place for two years now. I’ve come up empty.
I could be wrong but I once heard that most of these 'registered' soapy or massage places are not permitted to employ men or ladyboys (which are not officially recognised as women in Thai law).

There used to be one way back in the day. Was called LB club Mitu. Soapy system in nice clean rooms. Back in 2017 / 18 but closed since.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1