The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-09-2022, 07:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2216 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How would you feel if SBF is permanently shut down?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sundial View Post
Using this since last 30 years!! it’s like loosing my dick if this shuts down but then move on my dick got another 30 years to go. Need to keep it happy
You got internet in 1992? Cool Story bro!

According to Singnet, they started providing Internet services to the masses in 1994.
Old 27-09-2022, 10:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 13
sgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
The internet did not arrive in Singapore till the end of 1994.

https://www.tech.gov.sg/media/techne...f-the-internet
Before the internet, there were the bulletin board systems. It was only local. Nevertheless it allowed Singaporeans to exchange ideas with one another.
Old 28-09-2022, 04:15 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgjoey View Post
Before the internet, there were the bulletin board systems. It was only local. Nevertheless it allowed Singaporeans to exchange ideas with one another.
I was on Appletalk.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AppleTalk
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 28-09-2022, 07:53 AM
Samster

sgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Didn't know about this. Thanks for the link.
Checked out the link and was very pleasantly surprised!
Old 01-10-2022, 10:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2216 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The only big BBS is Singapore Airlines with 24 concurrent lines. Other operators are usually just a single line dail in.
Old 01-10-2022, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Checked out the link and was very pleasantly surprised!
One feature of this relatively less popular forum (probably because many may not be aware of its existence) is the photo and video sharing threads. It is open for all members to view. No need to scour the internet for eye candy!

Members are also permitted to post casual trade notices under their Flea Market section which is something perhaps SBF should consider.
Old 24-10-2022, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
mindgame is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi just curious others than sammyboy and laksaboy. Is there any other similar forum which can engage FL services. Many thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1