The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-05-2023, 09:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 2
Dieheart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
Fj for her $200. I won’t go for the nuru.
$750 for overnight 8hours at TT.
Old 18-05-2023, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 748 / Power: 5
kangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by others.123 View Post
Any idea when will Ruirui be back?
She say end of month but she ownself cant confirm due to family commitments
Old 18-05-2023, 10:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 594 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3736 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesMilktea View Post
Figure quite close to Anqi, certainly for boobs AQ is clear winner….
Hello bro @LovesMilktea
AQ’s boobs is clear winner…
Are you referring to this Anqi?
https://sglonelyguy-22.com/massage-an-qi/
If yes, then it’s time to go back and sink my face between those (.)(.)

Not the ex Anqi right ? Think that was Younna’s previous name
OMG! The MLs should exercise some creativity when it comes to their “names”
So Cunt-fusing!

Waiting for Return of Points
@SonicGear @Tho66
Old 18-05-2023, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 594 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3736 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kangkongkeng View Post
She say end of month but she ownself cant confirm due to family commitments
Just saw on Ruirui’s WeChat moments that she is being poked by a nurse.
Think she is on a drip or something. Hope she is ok.

Waiting for Return of Points
@SonicGear @Tho66
Old 19-05-2023, 02:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 2
Link7888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/helen-massage/

Facial features remind me of Elmi, who has been a failsafe.

How do their services compare?
Old 19-05-2023, 03:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 14
Euphorie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEuphorie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEuphorie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEuphorie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEuphorie is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Link7888 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-22.com/helen-massage/

Facial features remind me of Elmi, who has been a failsafe.

How do their services compare?
FL in disguise, got bros already discussing about it just one page back...
Old 19-05-2023, 09:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 549 / Power: 12
1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
I kenna once at a spa. Just be frank lor, say that ml wants to provide extra service and I accepted it, no need to worry. Unless you rape that ml lor. Just about 5 min, they let me off liao.
yes, i kena before at a spa also. Police will use the scare tactics on you. say if you lie will go jail etc. but thats not even an official police statement. just an interview only. afterall its not so scary.
Old 19-05-2023, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 15
Virginhere is a glorious beacon of lightVirginhere is a glorious beacon of lightVirginhere is a glorious beacon of lightVirginhere is a glorious beacon of lightVirginhere is a glorious beacon of light

Wow wow, thanks for all the bros recommendation, now Nina is in the top of my list! This gem is definitely not to be miss and part of me don’t feel like writing MR for her as I want to keep her for myself =D but at the same time, she need it so as to pay her rent and earn $$.

Location: great for those who drive, plenty of parking nearby. As for foot soldier, it’s about 5-7min unsheltered walk. Quiet place with little traffic 8/10

Look: not the prettiest but the look grows on you and matches her photo. She does look a bit Korean in her mid to late 20s to me 7/10

Body: Didn’t expect her to be this tall as most of the ML that I met are short. Her model-like body is what makes me keep thinking of her. Long legs, smooth and fair skin, 前凸后翘 (curved in the right place) for me, it’s a 10/10!

Sensual: upon entering, saw her in the sexy qi pao (first photo) and we immediately clicked. She smell and taste so good you gonna try it yourself 9/10

Massage: she have the strength but I’m not there for this, her foreplay is the longest as compared to the rest of the ml I visited before =D

Boobs: Agreed that it is smaller as compared to LL but it’s still handful as it’s a big C =p feels good to hug her from behind and fondling it 9/10

Gfe: Its like visiting your mistress and her moan sounds seductive and genuine which got me sexcited, my soldier burst out uncontrollably while I feasting on her 9/10

After the deed, she continue the massage while we chat, and when I’m about to leave, she gave me the 依依不舍 feeling even though I know it’s an act.
RTM: Definitely, 50-55min in and out, overall $120 + tips super worth it!
Please be gentle on her and don’t overbook her ^^

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/nina-massage/
Old 19-05-2023, 02:20 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 14
furyblaze is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfuryblaze is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ry160880 View Post
Any bro have below FR . $200 for 60 Nuru
https://sglonelyguy-22.com/ting-massage/
Actually it's 130 with nuru u can ask her, just that she quite green. Dun expect nuru like xue er or nat. Not bad like photo.
Old 19-05-2023, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 10
iamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by furyblaze View Post
Actually it's 130 with nuru u can ask her, just that she quite green. Dun expect nuru like xue er or nat. Not bad like photo.
She looks sassy.
Old 19-05-2023, 02:42 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Virginhere View Post

After the deed, she continue the massage while we chat, and when I’m about to leave, she gave me the 依依不舍 feeling even though I know it’s an act.
Reminds me of a weird thing that happened. The ml blew me a kiss as I exited the door and waved good bye to little me and said, don't be naughty. =_=
Old 19-05-2023, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 10
iamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rythuno View Post
Reminds me of a weird thing that happened. The ml blew me a kiss as I exited the door and waved good bye to little me and said, don't be naughty. =_=
Yes, talk is cheap. Rather they put it into action during the session.
Old 19-05-2023, 03:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 601 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24425 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ry160880 View Post
Any bro have below FR . $200 for 60 Nuru
https://sglonelyguy-22.com/ting-massage/
Quote:
Originally Posted by furyblaze View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamzombie View Post
She looks sassy.
I had a wonderful bonk with Ting (or Ting Ting, her FL name) as a May Day treat. My brief FR may be found in https://sammythe.guru/showpost.php?p=22291260&postcount=41 Good to know she is extending her services, to have a wider market reach.
Old 19-05-2023, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 15
ArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to behold

Feeling gian today but all my todo list full. Any last min rec for toa payoh or balestier or central area?
Old 19-05-2023, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 14
kit1987 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkit1987 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Hehe, thanks bro

Aiyo pressure pressure sweat sweat. Okok will try.

TBH I actually kinda like her not-too-perfectly-proficient ways. It feels more like lovers exploring and discovering each other, and mutually escalating to the heights of ecstasy. Really enjoy this, especially with a looker like her. Ok ok, better stop talking about her and back to MLs , hahaha
I just want to say thank you for the intro lolol. I have being here a while and always refer to your fr for recommendations. Since you say carrot like Angel like that. I went to try. Ya indeed angel sia. She look like the malaysia influencer @chew_chiayee and han so hee mix lol. I chiong for so long. Ya she is one of the prettiest I met. Since this is a msg thread, I won't elaborate. But I just want to thank you kopisteve lol

Last edited by kit1987; 19-05-2023 at 03:39 PM. Reason: grammar
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1