The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old Yesterday, 10:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jjjtan04 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

All the reviews weren't kidding, she is a cute, beautiful syt with excellent service and gfe. Unfortunately i was too tired to finish my 2nd shot but it was still a great and relaxing session cuddling and making small talk with her. Don't miss out on her while you have the chance bros.
Old Yesterday, 10:12 PM
Samster

jjjtan04 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Mint from FoxyThai, visited her 2 days ago.

All the reviews weren't kidding, she is a cute, beautiful syt with excellent service and gfe. Unfortunately i was too tired to finish my 2nd shot but it was still a great and relaxing session cuddling and making small talk with her. Don't miss out on her while you have the chance bros.
Old Yesterday, 10:19 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Bonbonbonkee is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Bowie of Lust365
Damage: 140/45/1
Date: 17/05/2024

looks : 9/10 ( 90% resemblance )
boobs : 9/10 ( B cup sized, sensitive to touch )
catbath : 9/10 ( sensual licks, licks my sexy spots )
frenching : 8.5/10 ( has tongue and good in making eye to eye contact)
bbbj : 9/10 ( hard working, no.rest time at all.)
fj : 9/10 ( workaholic, love her energy riding me non stop in cowgirl and in reverse )
gfe: 9/10 ( gave me TLC with light soft caresses )
Old Yesterday, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 15
oly999 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteroly999 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Jeepy - Milk Lovers

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=...ighlight=jeepy

Looks : 100% like photos and telegram video

Body : Slim small waist, curvy hips and natural boobs.

Love Making : good foreplay with lots of slurppy licks and blow. Took me in 3 positions and I came in doggy as her ass is simply bouncy twerking

Girlfriend feeling : maximum as she is smiley, chatty, speaks and understand English and snuggle and lie on my chest after the 1st shot
Old Yesterday, 10:54 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 18
FarEasterner deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFarEasterner deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Cora, FoxyThai

Have not been posting any FR for a while, simply because most if my bonks were forgettable and nothing to shout about. Took a chance on Cora, even though her pics are not really chio, but the comments on her service are pretty good, especially on her AR prowess.

Looks: she actually looks better in real life, not super chic, but very pleasant girl-next-door look.

Body: true to other FRs, she is tall and slim, with no signs of baby damage, even though she told me she has a 3-year-old back home. She is quite fair as well, as she is from Chiang Rai.

Boobs: enhanced Ds, can feel the silicon at the back of her boob's, with quite big areola.

Pussy: clean shaven and delicious looking.

Ass: I love grabbing her assistance, especially during doggy, it was firm and full.

Service: checks.all the boxes for me, passionate DFK, deep AR, painting her wet fussy, DT BBBJ.

Will RTF to fulfil what I did not accomplish this time round, which is to AJ her, because her wet fussy would be such a waste to forgo.
Old Yesterday, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 2
weneke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockershard466 View Post

Nami from galaxy
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=985205&highlight=

Looks 9/10 Attractive and winsome, proud to hold her hand when walking in town

Body 10/10 Slim and white, silk skin and big man-made boobs, nice to fondle and can suck and lick

French 8/10 she tried her best and she provide Listerine first before action start

Pussy 9/10 tight and shaved. No smell and she accommodate with 69 position

Bbbj 8/10 can see she put in effort to blows me well, need some guide still. Obey instructions and attend to my need

Fj 9/10 her moans real loud. And we had missionary and doggie position. Prefer to fuck her deep and hard in doggie, seeing side way her boobs bouncing boost my ego to fuck her deeper

Verdict: enjoy me session and spend my money wisely, thanks okt for the promo rate. Good attitude
Got a good promo rate from okt. And Nami really chio enjoy bonking with this gem. Love to chi chat alot. Worth!
Old Yesterday, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 2
BiggestChungus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Wunsen from Mansion.

Body: 9/10 (i like em thick)
Attitude: 9/10 (shy then suddenly turn naughty)
Boobs: boobies/10 (I think she can knock people out with em)
GFE: 8/10

Great time with this girl. From the time we met she had a good attitude and kept teasing me about wanting to fuck her. Quite turn on. When she revealed her giant assets it was a sight to behold. She grabbed me and went in str8 for a kiss and shoved her tongue in my mouth. She did smoke before but idm honestly. She proceeded to give me a slow sensual bj and then we started the action. Seeing a pair of G cups bouncing while she’s moaning in your face is js something that cannot be described. Changed multiple positions and i finally let loose. If you like huge you have to give her a shot. Her assets are what will make you come but her attitude makes you cum
Old Yesterday, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
arinohuat2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR for Rosie from FoxyThai

Nice body, slim, big enhanced boobs. Great svc, willing to please. Spent quite some time learning Thai from her, had to rush my 2nd shot lol

OKT is responsive and patient, unlike others. Would not hesitate to book from him again
Old Today, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1034 / Power: 2
Redsilkdress has much to be proud ofRedsilkdress has much to be proud ofRedsilkdress has much to be proud ofRedsilkdress has much to be proud ofRedsilkdress has much to be proud ofRedsilkdress has much to be proud ofRedsilkdress has much to be proud ofRedsilkdress has much to be proud of

Quick review for Baby from Lust365
https://sammythe.guru/showthr...highlight=baby

Looks: 9/10 cute with the GND type
Body: 9/10 good curves
Boobs: 10/10 C cup boobies
Bbbj: 10/10 100% solid suctions
Fj: 9/10 very willing to explore and hard working
Gfe: 9/10 initiates communication and loves to hug
Old Today, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 2
Joe98 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for Ruby @ FoxyThai 17/5 10PM

Okt: 10/10 friendly and easy to communicate

Looks: 9 looks like GND with fair skin and quite tall for women but IMO looks better irl.

Body : 7 not for boobs lover looks to be A cup but not an issue for me I don’t discriminate hahaha. Has slight tummy but her ass was nice 👌

BJ : - Didn’t try

French : 10 she will start with light kisses in the shower to see if you’re game and will tongue fight you through out the session major plus points

Massage: 6 she gave a light massage after first 1st shot

Painting: 10 Allowed and fingering clean shaven and no smell

FJ : 10 her stamina is insane, you can tell she loves sex for both shot she will ride till she sweats (plus points for those who’s into that like me&#128514 and will lock your mouth with hers. She can seriously take a pounding in missionary + doggy and will cum if you can tahan. Lucky today I’m on form cause we all know how girls will fake it to stroke your ego but she doesn’t.

GFE: 10 like I said she’ll Dfk you as long as you’re game and cuddle you

RTF: Would definitely RTF so please support her guys cause I was shock I was the only customer today and for her price it’s worth it.
Old Today, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 14
armazon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Natty from KinkyThai
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=986120

Looks: Sharp features, fair for a thai
Body: Petite body, with humongous C-cup enhanced boobs, bros who love big jugs can have a go (I personally have a soft spot for natural Bs). Has a full-back colorful artistic tattoo, which I find quite nice. Height-wise around 150cm I think.
Pussy: Totally hairless, I think she does IPL. Looks really nice, clean and inviting. I really liked how her pussy looked.
BBBJ: Decent BBBJ
GFE: A nice girl, she prefers fast and hard sex so bros who like high speed hard pumping will make her happy
Old Today, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 18
ZAFT deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyZAFT deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=985956

Posted a WORSE SESSION FR with this
PANGJI from MERCI.

Post was deleted within an hr.

Doesn't matter.
Her service is SHIT.
OKT insists service started even thro physical contact lasts less than 5 min. Insists only can downgrade to 1 shot at $100 from ($130/2/90)

Likely previous FRs are fake.
Unless bros wanna try authentic black face queen. This cannot that cannot~~
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1