The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 01-09-2021, 01:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Moira55 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by pearx View Post
Went to try since I really need a massage.

Went to try a shop based one as I'm desparate for a good massage. Those at residential are kinda full (too last min)

Well can't really believe the website. :/

Was quoted 120 for semi nude and 150 for BJ

In and out in 45mins (I didn't shower after HJ

RTM: maybe not

Face how ?
Old 01-09-2021, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 5
fitlou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfitlou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfitlou is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
Thank you bro awesomeguy for commando on Guo guo,

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/guo-guo-massage/

Over due MR on her

This lady is true to pics, age wise would say 27-30? always love short haired girls Location is at the outskirt of golden area, parking nearby , far for foot walkers from public transport

Shared appt with another ML (idk who), nice clean room, hygenie, provided clean towels, put towel on bed and overall very nice environment. She is a very sweet lady, very polite and friendly, 0 phone usage and will check if strength is ok. Massage is decent, sensual is good, she will catbath all over which is very shiok, love how she allocate quite sometime for sensual n catbath before HJ. Sensual strokes all around and moaning, flipped over, she is SN , pls respect her boundaries as she is really a very nice n new lady in this scene.

Hj with alot of pattern, 2 hands on my little bro and balls, slowly pump it till i release. Provided head and shoulders massage as well after the deed (similar to Zhu Li), i left feeling refreshed and energised, full 1hr given no shortcuts no shortchange, highly recommended. Pls do bring her some food also haha.

Looks: 8/10 (95% Accurate)
GFE: 9/10 (Friendly, polite, chatty)
Boobs: B / C around there, soft n natural, didnt zhut but can squeeze
Sensual: 8/10
Catbath: 7/10
Massage: 8.5/10
HJ:8/10
SN Only

Will rtm definitely, she is a mix of vanilla and heavy flavoured one, Guo Guo, zhuli and elmi would be my fail-safe options.
Thanks brother, SN at the start of service or only during sensual?
Old 01-09-2021, 08:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerprawn View Post
What has FN got to do with bbbj?
FN does not automatically equate bbbj
Totally the point. Best not to get caught up with the FN or SN unless one is fixated in seeing a totally naked body for every session.

I have experienced FN MLs but dun allow much roaming and strictly no touch south, so what's the point of her stripped naked? Unless she is game enough to pose seductively while HJ you, else quite pointless.

Similarly have met SN MLs who die die refuse to remove last layer of defence, but allow peeking the pussy, allow rubbing from outside and some even ok with slide hand in to stroke gently, basically they let us play with it so long it stays on. I'll take this kind of SN over the FN see no touch type.

Imho, it's always about WHAT she allows us to do with their body rather than they are naked or panties on. My 2 cents of opinion.
Old 01-09-2021, 08:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerprawn View Post
What has FN got to do with bbbj?
FN does not automatically equate bbbj
I think he meant the opposite. He likes bbbj, and most who offer bbbj are FN.

Unfortunately, there is a huge market of lonely punters who seek vanilla SN companionship and conversation. Hahaha. So it only stands to reason that other MLs will capitalize on this trend. It seems even the heavy flavoured ones go SN and they make panty removal as a top up item. Take Suki/Niko for instance, she used to be FL at 150 offering all services. Now she converted to a SN ML at 120 with bbbj. Want more with her?  Of course no problem, because she was full fledged FL before - just top up lor!!! Not for me thanks. Needless to say, her fj now has also increased in price. Lol.

Anyway, to me SN MLs just need a little coercion to go starkers. The art of seduction is advantageous.
Old 01-09-2021, 09:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 680 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 398 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/xiao-xue-massage/

New listing, looks yummy
Old 01-09-2021, 09:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Good share bro!! My kind of dish. Shall find time to sample
Old 01-09-2021, 09:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1275 / Power: 8
AwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud of
Quote:
Wahhh! Commando this week liao!

Good face features. Sweet when smile.

Omggggg can’t wait liao. Maybe later book.

Commando MR soon!!
Old 01-09-2021, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 12
asdfkjjj is a Helpful and Caring Samsterasdfkjjj is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
this one looks high potential.

sergeant commando reporting for duty.
Old 01-09-2021, 10:50 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1546 / Power: 12
holyc has a brilliant futureholyc has a brilliant futureholyc has a brilliant futureholyc has a brilliant futureholyc has a brilliant futureholyc has a brilliant futureholyc has a brilliant futureholyc has a brilliant futureholyc has a brilliant futureholyc has a brilliant futureholyc has a brilliant future

Looks good.. waiting for other bros to try

quick question, do you all scroll SLG only when you feel like going for massage or also scroll for fun see got new girls or not? hahaha
Old 01-09-2021, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 12
asdfkjjj is a Helpful and Caring Samsterasdfkjjj is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by holyc View Post

quick question, do you all scroll SLG only when you feel like going for massage or also scroll for fun see got new girls or not? hahaha
mostly the former for me. but rely on the kindness of bros here to bring to the spotlight great ladies.
Old 01-09-2021, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 5
addict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
I think he meant the opposite. He likes bbbj, and most who offer bbbj are FN.

Unfortunately, there is a huge market of lonely punters who seek vanilla SN companionship and conversation. Hahaha. So it only stands to reason that other MLs will capitalize on this trend. It seems even the heavy flavoured ones go SN and they make panty removal as a top up item. Take Suki/Niko for instance, she used to be FL at 150 offering all services. Now she converted to a SN ML at 120 with bbbj. Want more with her?  Of course no problem, because she was full fledged FL before - just top up lor!!! Not for me thanks. Needless to say, her fj now has also increased in price. Lol

Anyway, to me SN MLs just need a little coercion to go starkers. The art of seduction is advantageous.
Thanks for sharing..need to flag out those FL convert here offering services differentiation. Now even milf got market to milk us bros
Old 01-09-2021, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 11
Kimimaro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKimimaro is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kendrickkenny View Post
Hi all. I have been a silent lurker for about 2 years now.

Out of the few that I have tried, SongSong was the best in terms of communication and GFE and pretty face. Probably the only one I booked 2 hours out of all the MLs.

Now that she has RTC, the withdrawal feel quite strong haha. Anyone got recos similar to her? Face super important, SYT type that is chatty.

Thanks in advance
Have u tried her friend?
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/sugar-massage/
SYT and chatty. Looks wise very subjective. So maybe you try and see if its to your liking.
Old 01-09-2021, 11:16 AM
Samster

Kimimaro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKimimaro is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexnoob View Post
I think 32+

vivi
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/vi-vi-massage/
is this the right vivi bro?
Old 01-09-2021, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
Potential for?

Potential for "unlocking"?

Hahahah

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfkjjj View Post
this one looks high potential.

sergeant commando reporting for duty.
Old 01-09-2021, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by holyc View Post

BOTH! To satisfy the need and curiosity
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1