The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 01-06-2021, 09:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
I agree. Bobby has lost his pace. Look at how Jota refreshes the front 3. A young, hungry striker out to make his name is what we need. I hope Harvey Elliot gets 10-20 games, be it as a starter or a substitute, next season.
Liverpool will lost Salah and Mane for the African Nations Cup in Jan 2022. So new attack is necessary.

I am not a fan to even loan Coutinho since his bad behavior when he wanted to go Barca. Such bad behavior shouldn't be forgiven.

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 01-06-2021, 11:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 911 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
I just read an article today saying Barca wants Pool to take Couti back cos Barca still owes Pool £50m from the Couti purchased earlier n they're have cash flow problems now. It would be a good deal if Pool agrees to write off the £50m by taking back Couti with no top ups...!
taking Coutinho back and pay £50m??? what are they smoking at Barca???
Old 01-06-2021, 11:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes going to be very difficult to offload this summer for obvious reasons. Eg. gather Fernerbache wants Shaqiri but does not seem to have the cash, even though asking price only £7m. Apparently it wants a loan deal instead but we too need the cash so we can buy.

Agree we need at least another MF box to box with some quality and a clean injury record please.

Hope Edwards can work some magic on both ends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Pool's problem now is they have a hard time selling their unwanted players, they need to raise funds in order to buy more new players n also they need to lower their wages of the unused players. Players to sell are Woodburn, Origi, Keita, Grusjic, Shaq, Taki, Wilson, Ox(maybe), Phillips(maybe), Matip(maybe)...
Pool will need to buy an attacking midfielder who can score goals!
Yes, definitely need another striker with some quality and an injury free record under the circumstances.

Hopefully Harvey can provide a bit of quality help as well.

As for Coutinho, also agree. I want the the remaining £50m, don't want him back. Same goes for Sterling. Both not welcome back. I would not mind taking back Suarez for a season or two as a stop gap though. Had his problems but the guy is 101% committed to the club he is playing for and is still quite the goal poacher(unfortunately unlikely to happen).

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
Liverpool will lost Salah and Mane for the African Nations Cup in Jan 2022. So new attack is necessary.

I am not a fan to even loan Coutinho since his bad behavior when he wanted to go Barca. Such bad behavior shouldn't be forgiven.
Oh yes, read Konate played for France against Netherlands in the Euros under 21 last night. Teamed up with Upamecano at the back. France lost 1-2 but seems like Konate had a good game and gave a commanding performance wearing the armband as well. Was up against Shurrs and Botman on the other side. Early days but signs look very promising.
Old 01-06-2021, 12:12 PM
Samster

ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post

As for Coutinho, also agree. I want the the remaining £50m, don't want him back. Same goes for Sterling. Both not welcome back. I would not mind taking back Suarez for a season or two as a stop gap though. Had his problems but the guy is 101% committed to the club he is playing for and is still quite the goal poacher(unfortunately unlikely to happen).

Oh yes, read Konate played for France against Netherlands in the Euros under 21 last night. Teamed up with Upamecano at the back. France lost 1-2 but seems like Konate had a good game and gave a commanding performance wearing the armband as well. Was up against Shurrs and Botman on the other side. Early days but signs look very promising.
Yes, get the cash £50mil.

Good defence inportant but to win matches need to score upfront.

Many names were linked to Liverpool and shall see.

Old 01-06-2021, 09:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
taking Coutinho back and pay £50m??? what are they smoking at Barca???
Edwards can slash down the price and weekly wages. We need someone to back up Thiago and make the killer pass. Thiago cannot play in every match. Coutinho's strengths are playing the killer through ball and shooting outside the penalty box. He will also be perfect for Spurs. What I really hate now is Keita likes to dribble. By the time he finish with his dribbles, he has given defenders time to close down Mane and Salah. Keita.. is very 1 dimensional

Coutinho's biggest mistake is to join teams with no fast strikers. Salah and Mane will be looking to run into spaces where Counting can thread his killer through passes. Messi and Suarez are too old to outrun defenders. We also face an issue with opponents play a low block and pack their penalty area. With Coutinho playing, he draws defenders out of the penalty area as the defenders know they have to get out to close Coutinho's shooting space. That gives Bobby space in the penalty box. We also have no regular goal scoring midfielder in our squad now.

Coutinho was young and he makes mistakes. At 28, he is in the prime of his career. He has won the Bundesliga and Champions League (I think) with Bayern Munich. Proven winner. If anything, we have to thank him for giving us Allisson and VVD.
Old 01-06-2021, 11:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Edwards can slash down the price and weekly wages. We need someone to back up Thiago and make the killer pass. Thiago cannot play in every match. Coutinho's strengths are playing the killer through ball and shooting outside the penalty box. He will also be perfect for Spurs. What I really hate now is Keita likes to dribble. By the time he finish with his dribbles, he has given defenders time to close down Mane and Salah. Keita.. is very 1 dimensional

Coutinho's biggest mistake is to join teams with no fast strikers. Salah and Mane will be looking to run into spaces where Counting can thread his killer through passes. Messi and Suarez are too old to outrun defenders. We also face an issue with opponents play a low block and pack their penalty area. With Coutinho playing, he draws defenders out of the penalty area as the defenders know they have to get out to close Coutinho's shooting space. That gives Bobby space in the penalty box. We also have no regular goal scoring midfielder in our squad now.

Coutinho was young and he makes mistakes. At 28, he is in the prime of his career. He has won the Bundesliga and Champions League (I think) with Bayern Munich. Proven winner. If anything, we have to thank him for giving us Allisson and VVD.
I would definitely welcome Couti back! Imagine a midfield combo of Hendo Fab n Couti or Thiago Couti n Fab/Hendo.
Sterling coming back would also be equally good.. Firmino Salah n Sterling in attack!
Old 02-06-2021, 06:10 AM
Samster

francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

seems Raphinha from Leeds to Liverpool deal is on.

and Red Bull Salzburg striker Patson Daka too.
Old 02-06-2021, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quote:

I shall welcome both to Liverpool instead taking back any old players sold.

Be real, Couti not worth £50mil.

IMO, I welcome Jude Belingham or Yves Bissouma.

Old 03-06-2021, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quote:

Patson Daka for 25 million pounds. seems like good deal for a forward ended the 2020/21 campaign with a stunning tally of 34 goals and 12 assists from 42 games.
Old 03-06-2021, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Patson Daka for 25 million pounds. seems like good deal for a forward ended the 2020/21 campaign with a stunning tally of 34 goals and 12 assists from 42 games.
Yup only problem Daka plays for Ghana. Salah Mane and Daka play the African Nations Cup in Jan 2022?

Can Liverpool afford to lose 3 players?

Wish TAA a speedy recovery and ready for new 2021/22 season.

Old 03-06-2021, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
He is heavily linked to West Ham
Old 03-06-2021, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
He is heavily linked to West Ham
choice of playing in the Champions League!!!!!
Old 04-06-2021, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
choice of playing in the Champions League!!!!!
Youri Tielemans to play for Liverpool! What do you think?

Old 04-06-2021, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
Youri Tielemans to play for Liverpool! What do you think?
Youri Tielemans or Ruben Neves
Old 05-06-2021, 06:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I would not mind Patrick Bamford from Leeds instead of Daka
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1