The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 25-11-2022, 11:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
lookseex2 is one of the Best!lookseex2 is one of the Best!lookseex2 is one of the Best!lookseex2 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
Sorry missed it, been away from the forum for awhile. Up you.
No problem. Thanks!
Old 25-11-2022, 11:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2852 / Power: 10
goodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Bro, your shortlist.... hmmmm. I have only tried An An (aka Yue Yue before). As mentioned, well maintained milf body, good work ethics, but overpriced for her oral services, only because of her milf status. Am looks like a tall, scrawny milf, not my type. And Lin Lin looks totally fake, and I think she's been around for ages.

Anyway, yes, you should venture to GL. I have found great pleasure for the same rate. 120 (60 x 2 sessions) and 50 minutes (which is what you get with MLs too) and there awaits is an international buffet to feast. My go to houses are L20H38 (vietbus) and L18H44B (hotel like and tall siambus). The GL PRC offerings are also burgeoning, slowly but surely.
Venture into GL when it opened and then chiong GL more often and very much less in SGL MLs.

Initially chiong $100 / 1 shot / 40min in 1832 and 1838. Thai SYT with tight body and most can French from 2nd visit for me but again YMMV

Now chiong $60 / 1 shot / 25 min in 2038 (Viet) and 1844B (Thai). But more SYT in 1844B. Can French for me for 2nd visit too.

The GL houses are very clean Eg 1844B, 1832, 1838

Has written FRs in GL threads for those house I go

Has not tried PRC as too expensive $150 to $200 per shot

Some GL Thai girls are chio, tall, tight bodies and confirmed syt. Can French and has feel when FJ

Nowadays I chiong GL for $60 and go for non-hanky massage for $60 per hour . This make it to $120 per chiong

For non-hanky massage, rare but still has. For those who chiong 龙门spa in Jurong East, the few popular ML Eg C*C*, Y*Y* who never give special or extra and very good in massage are working in B** H* spa in Bishan.

Still continue to drop by here to see any chio SGL ML. Only tried "W" ML from SGL recently
Old 25-11-2022, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2852 / Power: 10
goodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
You into frenching bro? Maybe can include that in your SN list.

Eh not everyone can openly visit GL leh
Yes. Some bros cannot step into GL at all.

For bros who worried. Can always wear mask and take off mask only when inside the room.

Night time even better, visibility lower and harder to recognise you.
Old 25-11-2022, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodnick View Post

Nowadays I chiong GL for $60 and go for non-hanky massage for $60 per hour . This make it to $120 per chiong

This is very smart hahahaha!!!

So you get almost 90mins of full relaxing massage and then all the sensual, zhut zhut, roaming, frenching and wonderful release with a syt for just 120

Compared to some SLG vanilla ML who gives piano massage, cannot this cannot that, no zhut zhut, no frenching, and one hj for 120.
Old 25-11-2022, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2062 / Power: 23
kone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jondahesus View Post
Most licensed MP I visited will request for this de. But I am there for a "normal" massage only so nothing to hide. Pm u the location liao. About 3 bustop and another 3mins walk from Clementi MRT de
for MP, usually for the first visit only. They will tag your mobile number to your ID. Next visit only need to tell them your mobile number
Old 25-11-2022, 12:49 PM
Samster

lookseex2 is one of the Best!lookseex2 is one of the Best!lookseex2 is one of the Best!lookseex2 is one of the Best!

Feels the need to go for a relax now.

Can anyone advise on Vanessa - https://sgbeautycastle-20.com/vaness...massage-bf-hj/

Am contemplating about https://sglonelyguy-17.com/su-xiao-massage/ as well but review on her looks seems mixed.

Much appreciated. Thanks!
Old 25-11-2022, 01:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 9
helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!

Sien guys kinda really wanna book someone great that can cim today but looks like Tang Tang not replying (probably no slots) and Elmi is full again. Sadddd.... Gonna go home blueballs again haha
Old 25-11-2022, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 4
Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookseex2 View Post
Feels the need to go for a relax now.

Can anyone advise on Vanessa - https://sgbeautycastle-20.com/vaness...massage-bf-hj/

Am contemplating about https://sglonelyguy-17.com/su-xiao-massage/ as well but review on her looks seems mixed.

Much appreciated. Thanks!
Visited su xiao before, can search for full review I left for her previously.

Quick summary, hope it helps:
+ Service oriented
+ Not vanilla and decent sensual
- online pictures are not her, plain Jane in real life
- body towards the ba ba side
Old 25-11-2022, 01:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 2
eatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by helpmefast View Post
Sien guys kinda really wanna book someone great that can cim today but looks like Tang Tang not replying (probably no slots) and Elmi is full again. Sadddd.... Gonna go home blueballs again haha
lol wanted to try TT today, guess no need to even try
Old 25-11-2022, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucian777 View Post
Visited su xiao before, can search for full review I left for her previously.

Quick summary, hope it helps:
+ Service oriented
+ Not vanilla and decent sensual
- online pictures are not her, plain Jane in real life
- body towards the ba ba side
Thanks! Plain Jane is ok. Not hideous or ugly or gilf can le.
Old 25-11-2022, 01:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 9
helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by eatsleepwork View Post
lol wanted to try TT today, guess no need to even try
Maybe she will reply you ah haha, then again I used whatsapp so dk isit wrong move
Old 25-11-2022, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 2
eatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Maybe she will reply you ah haha, then again I used whatsapp so dk isit wrong move
I tried rayna twice, no reply. damn sian liao, were digging her cutie outlooks
Old 25-11-2022, 01:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
CID requires all massage shops to submit list of customer names and phone numbers on a periodic basis

Quote:
Originally Posted by kone3 View Post
for MP, usually for the first visit only. They will tag your mobile number to your ID. Next visit only need to tell them your mobile number
Old 25-11-2022, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1373 / Power: 17
need_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Can make it one month and 7 days? Then I I can enjoy some peace during Christmas and New Year.

Funny you should mention it... I was thinking exactly the same thing! I was already thinking to do themed FR collectives moving forward.

So I did the bbbj-cim ML FR collective, maybe next is SN massage FR collective. But it will be brutal cos most vanillas I feel are downright crap! Anyway, maybe next week after I try a few more whom I have lined up in the next several days.

Wah if I really do that, then you cannot suan me till after lunar new year siol !!! Your life will have less meaning liow... hahahaha
Man, I am amazed by the amount of disposable income you have to indulge in this ECA! I can only envy.
Old 25-11-2022, 03:35 PM
Samster

Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
She don't use WA which apply to most ML.
SMS is the best option for most.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1