The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 25-05-2014, 04:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 16
oreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
What's your motive to head to Bkk? Whoring trip, sight seeing trip or?
A little bit of everything?
Old 25-05-2014, 04:59 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 17
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Better all u Sinkies stay in Sinkiepor until PAP tell u all safe to go and when bars reopens. Scared this and worry that. Go Geylang 18 better. Safe and regulated. Won't get rip off with huge bill. No curfew. Girls won't do a runner. As for GFE? KNN bao jia bao sua bao hai also?
pii chai , 7-11 and family mart open bo.
this is very impt for those going to bkk.
charbo sure have la, when u at night cannot buy comdom at 7 then u realised 7 n family more impt then anything else.
Old 25-05-2014, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by oreochcolate View Post
A little bit of everything?
Today BTS childom and Ploenchit closed due to anti coup protest, and surrounding the place having quite a large of number of protestors.

Travel insurance companies already mentioned that insurance won't cover if anything happen to you as Thailand now having martial law.

If abit of everything, I suggest you to hold back your horse and wait for everything to clear up. Things quite tense right now.
Old 25-05-2014, 05:49 PM
Samster

oreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
Today BTS childom and Ploenchit closed due to anti coup protest, and surrounding the place having quite a large of number of protestors.

Travel insurance companies already mentioned that insurance won't cover if anything happen to you as Thailand now having martial law.

If abit of everything, I suggest you to hold back your horse and wait for everything to clear up. Things quite tense right now.
Good advice. Thanks bro.
Old 25-05-2014, 09:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 17
woshixiong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwoshixiong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

More or less life still goes on. normal folks going on normal routine tourist area will not be drag into hot zone. Those that are still here advise follow the curfew timings dont backside itchy wanna go see see look look. bullets have no eyes

This time its really very tense i was in lao for visa run when the curfew took place lucky got into bangkok right on time. Heard from the agent the border will be closed no 1 going in and out now. Not even tourist on the way back to bangkok while in the mini van encounter 4-5 roadblock. along ubon saraburi don maung airport and near asoke bts area and also saw police and army personnel questioning civilians along o nut bts at about 1030pm thou if u are tourist they will just smile and ask u to go back to wherever u stay..

Taxi drivers will also try to quote u high price after the curfew timing. So bros do take note
Old 26-05-2014, 12:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 533 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 768 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by woshixiong;

Taxi drivers will also try to quote u high price after the curfew timing. So bros do take note
So taxis are exempted from the curfew hours and can ply the streets?
Old 26-05-2014, 12:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all
#ThaiCoup 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by nookie2612 View Post
Bro....this I think is highly unlikely given the events tat just happened tomorrow (24/5). Rounding up of people is still not completed.

Dun listen to such so called reports tat curfew will be lifted this or tat day....even Army officers in high places cant be sure wat Prayuth has in mind...ur teerak is Prayuth's god daughter ah??

Going to work could simply mean...they will open from 10pm-5am and guests cant leave until after 5am. Kao jai??
So true bro... I double checked on the origins of "midnight to 4am timings" was from the Bangkok riots of 2010! Apparently some people goggled but never read the year properly! Army media never mention anything about curfew tomorrow.

Reports Yingluck was released today? Today's kopi session for all the journalist and academics that talked shit about the junta. Lim kopi for 5 hours b4 trucks too them away to god knows where tomorrow is kopi for all the big businessmen with links to Thaksin, Governor of BOT, SET etc... so the purge is not yet complete.

And some chiong news....
Pimp was forced to close on Friday but Big Apple and Maiake biz as usual! Tomorrow everyone's fav high class AGG still closed but the other 2 mention is open.... guess Pimp boss is farang and wrong mountain behind him?

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 26-05-2014, 12:50 AM
Samster

indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
So taxis are exempted from the curfew hours and can ply the streets?
By right cannot but curfew it seems not enforced rigidly.
If really need to travel at night bring your passport with you.
Tourists they still close one eye...

Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 26-05-2014, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentsggirls View Post
pii chai , 7-11 and family mart open bo.
this is very impt for those going to bkk.
charbo sure have la, when u at night cannot buy comdom at 7 then u realised 7 n family more impt then anything else.
Tot u always fark katoeys assholes raw???

Old 26-05-2014, 01:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 12
nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
So true bro... I double checked on the origins of "midnight to 4am timings" was from the Bangkok riots of 2010! Apparently some people goggled but never read the year properly! Army media never mention anything about curfew tomorrow.

Reports Yingluck was released today? Today's kopi session for all the journalist and academics that talked shit about the junta. Lim kopi for 5 hours b4 trucks too them away to god knows where tomorrow is kopi for all the big businessmen with links to Thaksin, Governor of BOT, SET etc... so the purge is not yet complete.

And some chiong news....
Pimp was forced to close on Friday but Big Apple and Maiake biz as usual! Tomorrow everyone's fav high class AGG still closed but the other 2 mention is open.... guess Pimp boss is farang and wrong mountain behind him?
One good indication would prob be this for those who wanna guess when the curfew will be lifted....as long as they r still announcing for people to report to them (look for the dates by when they must report)....the curfew will not be lifted before those deadlines AT LEAST.

Yeah...YL is released....but the round up continues....so the drama carries on.....

As for the party places....dun really know why....only reason i can conjure is..Queenz, Big Apple and Maiake....all same district, maybe some old cop retiring soon wanna make use of this curfew to earn some big bucks before he say bye bye.....

Quote:
By right cannot but curfew it seems not enforced rigidly.
If really need to travel at night bring your passport with you.
Tourists they still close one eye...
Yes...always bring your passport with u now...in case u get checked.
As far as i am aware...not all taxis are allowed on the roads during curfew hours, only those with some special stickers i believe.
Old 26-05-2014, 02:11 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nookie2612 View Post
As for the party places....dun really know why....only reason i can conjure is..Queenz, Big Apple and Maiake....all same district, maybe some old cop retiring soon wanna make use of this curfew to earn some big bucks before he say bye bye.....
Like that Huai Khwang district sway lor.

Huai Khwang district police chief less corrupt?
Less corrupt not not corrupt.
Old 26-05-2014, 07:16 AM
Samster

http://stickmanbangkok.com/Bangkok-P...tests-2013.htm

Another source of updates for the current situation in Bkk.
Old 26-05-2014, 09:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 12
nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Like that Huai Khwang district sway lor.

Huai Khwang district police chief less corrupt?
Less corrupt not not corrupt.
Actually i dun think its a prob of if he is less corrupted...the history with the current Hway Kwang District Police Chief is tat he JUST got posted back to Hway Kwang (lucky bastard actually) after he was supposedly posted out (along with many of his senior officers at Hway Kwang) for allowing many incidents to happen while under his watch. U can prob guess how he managed to get posted back...his backing must really like him.

However, now with Prayuth in charge I think Hway Kwang or maybe more importantly, the District Police chief or even his backing himself knows tat they r more closely watched for mistakes...so, he just has to LPPL and squeeze balls and kwai kwai follow curfew now.

This is my opinion BUT it may not be the case.....just my guess.
Old 26-05-2014, 10:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 17
woshixiong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwoshixiong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The more they drag this the more ppl livehood will be affected

Ppl live hood affected the more ppl angry

Angry ppl = more protest imo
Old 26-05-2014, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by woshixiong View Post
The more they drag this the more ppl livehood will be affected

Ppl live hood affected the more ppl angry

Angry ppl = more protest imo
Majority, near 100% will not protest but as for angry, guess those minority businesses which operate after 10 will complain. Ask them go protest, majority will rather stay at home.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1