The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-06-2017, 11:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 12
ANowhereMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterANowhereMan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Relationship advice...

Bro, saw you share in another post before.. Well, if you really like her and see yourself spending the rest of your life w her, why should the past hold back the future?

Just my 2 cents.

Rgds

Believe when none would.
Old 30-06-2017, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 928 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

It is up to how both of you, and both your families view about this religion issues.
It is like, Christians should not marry a non-Christian.
Old 30-06-2017, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 18
Booker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to behold

It may not necessary be just an issue between you and your gf.
It could potentially be an issue of 2 families.
1) what are ur family views on this, since chinese family typically see the son as the line carrier, by converting and taking on a malay name, can your family accept that.
2) are u prepared to convert and observed the ways of a muslim? Praying, not pork and other stuffs.

If u have plans to move over with your gf and stays there, then your option of converting is more necessary, since u have to face her family day in day out.
But if you manage to convince your gf that u still stay in singapore, then u may still go the civil marriage way as mentioned by one of the bro.
But no doubt that may then caused strain between you and your gf family.

Either way, its going to be tricky. So ask urself if you are really serious in settling down before you kick-start all these processes.

Old 30-06-2017, 08:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 10
orangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Funny that I have to post here...
Keen to bury my past behind me, and anybody that digs it up too.

Currently in a relationship with a Javanese girl in her 20s.
She's sweet, traditional and takes care of me..
Her father is a well-connected senior government official back home.
She is also Muslim, and quite devout at that.
Religion is a thorny issue, as I'm Chinese.
Conversion would be problematic, to say the least.
She views the relationship seriously, and I'm in love with her.
Any advice would be appreciated....
Bro, ask urself first thing 👉R u a PLAYER??
Most of the players dun intend to settle dwn or settle dwn so early!!
How long is this relationship? Juz started? If juz started, everything is so 新鲜! 你们还沐浴在爱河当中. Mayb the sparkle of passion let u feel deeply in love. Give u n her ample of time to understand each other better b4 rushing to marriage!! Nt need so rush for marriage if the relationship juz started, everything is still nt stable. When time to talk abt marriage then consider the matter of convert.
If u r those big player, dun wish to settle dwn, better show ur intention to her 免得累人累己,误人时间!
Old 30-06-2017, 11:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
karimasong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xinahma View Post
@TS, you knew the answer and yet came here ask for opinion.
Need double confirmation
Old 01-07-2017, 09:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
tora deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangeproud View Post
How long is this relationship? Juz started? If juz started, everything is so 新鲜! 你们还沐浴在爱河当中. Mayb the sparkle of passion let u feel deeply in love. Give u n her ample of time to understand each other better b4 rushing to marriage!! Nt need so rush for marriage if the relationship juz started, everything is still nt stable. When time to talk abt marriage then consider the matter of convert.
If u r those big player, dun wish to settle dwn, better show ur intention to her 免得累人累己,误人时间!
Somewhat agreed with you.
Old 01-07-2017, 10:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, ask urself first thing 👉R u a PLAYER??:
You are being very kind by calling him a player.

Read his previous posts and you will realise he's a rapist.
Old 01-07-2017, 12:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
hundu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Somehow agreed with you.
Old 01-07-2017, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 14
luckystrike8888 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterluckystrike8888 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterluckystrike8888 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKee View Post
Which is more important to you? Religion or love? That is the solution.
He may not even know difference between love and like.
不知道!
Old 01-07-2017, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2771 / Power: 22
ddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond repute

Bro into submissive gals easy pick, easy to please and have
Ddog like strong, spicy very smart gals intellectual conversation in cozy cafes
To each own but is bro willing chop tail? no chop then forget girl, since easy replace
Old 01-07-2017, 08:18 PM
Samster

orangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckystrike8888 View Post
Love or purely LUST??
Old 01-07-2017, 08:20 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckystrike8888 View Post
More like puppy love
Old 01-07-2017, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post
You are being very kind by calling him a player.

Read his previous posts and you will realise he's a rapist.
Rapist??
From his previous post......he seems like to inseminate n impregnate those gals.....dun knw if all these r juz a story he wrote or real?? If real 1, then he say he wish to bury the past is understandable why.....毕竟那是不堪回首的过去!!! Hope tat this gal is a true love for him to really settle dwn!! But all these need time to tell!
Old 01-07-2017, 09:09 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh ya... I recall TS is the fucker who have been going around forcing FL to do RAW

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=285573&page=108
Old 01-07-2017, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
Oh ya... I recall TS is the fucker who have been going around forcing FL to do RAW

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=285573&page=108
Is a true incident??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1