The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-09-2014, 10:16 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
jakaal is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Need help from bros here

hi bros i need some advice from you here.

my friend ask me to help him sign a mobile line for singtel. so what if i sign for him using my name and he use it to do illegal stuff. what will happen to me.

need some advice here.
Old 09-09-2014, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 18
Greendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant future
Angry Re: Need help from bros here

why he cannot sign by himself? If all the telco 'blacklisted' him, that mean he own bills and don pay. i.e. you will be the next one paying his bill. if for illegal usage, also wont be so stuppid to ask you sign cos anything police can trace him from you. and there lobang to buy those pre-register pre paid card. no need you to act hero

if he really need to phone for real usage, go 7-11 can buy those simple $30 phone and a prepaid sim card for $28. no need you to sign up for him.

TS, sometimes use your brain can have answer liao, don come here waste the band width esp ask this qtns. this is not a 24 hour hotline.

LB will zap you tomorrow once my power recover
Old 09-09-2014, 10:35 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
jakaal is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Need help from bros here

thanks for your analysis.
Old 09-09-2014, 05:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 12
heymister is one of the Best!heymister is one of the Best!heymister is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakaal View Post

my friend ask me to help him sign a mobile line for singtel. so what if i sign for him using my name and he use it to do illegal stuff. what will happen to me.

.... your friend ask you to help him drive his car to bank. he put on mask and whip out gun and go in. he come out with stuffed bag and ask you fast fast drive off. what will happen to you .........

..... sorry lah .... couldn't help myself
Old 10-09-2014, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3872 / Power: 14
skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute

Please lah TS use your brain. First thing to ask : Got any benefit to myself or not ? If no benefit why must do it ?

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

rocket_boy is now Zapzaplah aka zaplamparlarzap

warboi

Craz78

Blacklist bros who I up but never return

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 10-09-2014, 12:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
DarkVine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS think about it.If he can do it, why ask you, don't get yourself into unnecessary trouble and get implicated for nothing.You can think and know the answer.No need advise from all the bros here.
Old 10-09-2014, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1246 / Power: 18
69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of

Quote:

need some advice here.

aiyoyo brudder y u do that???he giv u $$$ if u regret just call singtel u lost de hp & sim & ask them to cancel that sim immediately, then u can go to de singtel shop to make a new sim
UPs DONE= kinichix, coolmanspooky, smokementho, Oldunclesg, evermore, peiyee, BoobsterUnited, We5tlife, NotYoungMan, ahbey, WankJanice, Skyzfire, max_priest, kabul, Kazunori, sgpiggybank, NEXT To UP= ???
Old 10-09-2014, 02:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 19
sir cum-a-lot is a Helpful and Caring Samstersir cum-a-lot is a Helpful and Caring Samstersir cum-a-lot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Oh man, I really can’t believe there are people asking such questions. Shouldn’t you be asking your friend why on earth does he need a proxy to sign up for a line with the telco?

Doesn’t he have family, siblings, extended family?
If he’s tried his family, and they’ve turned him down, WHY?
If he hasn’t tried his family, WHY?

If he’s really so desperate for a line, why can’t he just get a prepaid card?
If he’s desperately in need of a mobile device to make calls, why can’t he just get a burner from convenience stores?

What happened to his own phone? If he doesn’t have a phone, how is he able to reach you?

You connect the dots yourself, you’ll know that the rat is the size of Splinter (from TMNT)

"bought u a beer, had é camels shampooed, saved u a spot on é beach, got é sharks outta da pool, got é roos off da green, Bills on his way 2 open é gate, taxi's waiting, dinner's bout 2b served, we've turned on é lights, we've been rehearsing 4 over 40k yrs..so where da bloody hell r u??
Old 10-09-2014, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 18
Booker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to behold

TS... Don't give yourself unnecessary headaches man. Chances are your friend is going to chalk up high phone bills or default on payment and you are left dealing with the telco.
Old 10-09-2014, 07:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 17
steelhorn is a splendid one to beholdsteelhorn is a splendid one to beholdsteelhorn is a splendid one to beholdsteelhorn is a splendid one to beholdsteelhorn is a splendid one to beholdsteelhorn is a splendid one to behold
Cool Re: Need help from bros here

TS, kiang tio ho. Mai gei kiang.
Old 10-09-2014, 08:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 16
justdifferent deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjustdifferent deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

need some advice here.
firstly, he could sign for an expensive plan and get a free (or almost free iphone). if he defaults on the bill, or uses 1900-sex-chatlines, overseas calls, over the phone purchases, etc. then you bear all the costs.

furthermore, like you've mentioned - if he does anything illegal with the phone number you might get implicated.

there is absolutely no reason why he cannot sign for a plan by himself, unless he himself is blacklisted.

lastly, the fact that you're unsure if you should help him shows that your gut instinct tells you not to. if you're comfortable helping him then you would have already done so. and it is common sense not to help someone do something or sign for something that you're not comfortable with.
Old 10-09-2014, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 19
happpy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant future

i am going to summarize for you.

he not a friend. he is cancer. if you get closer to him you will get cancer.

as simple as that.
Old 11-09-2014, 09:38 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 445 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28719 / Power: 29
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Ts, never give line to anyone. End up,u have have to pay his bills

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 11-09-2014, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5902 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

need some advice here.
Sorry but can't help it but WHY didn't you ask him why can't he sign it on his own? Such question need not ask because you are being used by your so called Friend!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1