The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-10-2015, 02:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 18
kirk has a reputation beyond reputekirk has a reputation beyond reputekirk has a reputation beyond reputekirk has a reputation beyond reputekirk has a reputation beyond reputekirk has a reputation beyond reputekirk has a reputation beyond reputekirk has a reputation beyond reputekirk has a reputation beyond reputekirk has a reputation beyond reputekirk has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SibueyJialat! - All welcome to share jialat happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisisme View Post
My story ....

Once upon a time, my FB and I were banging in the car in broad daylight. .. around 3+pm.
There were cars parked next to mine, but the place was really quiet.

She was on the passenger seat, and I was on top of her, pants halfway down to knee level. Banging her like no tomorrow.

Suddenly, we saw a shadow.
The owner of the car next to mine came. He started his car and drove off ...

We can't stop laughing ....
Hopefully that guy did not see anything.
Old 07-10-2015, 06:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
backpackar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Few years back with FB after drinking was rabba'ing at some landed properties central playground...damn dark n soul less... already 3am so wtf strip her naked n doggie her over the bench... she high liao damn horny and moan damn loud as i pump hard n fast... just b4 i shoot saw some shadows approaching us... huŕry grab her clothes n pull her up... those fellas came with golf clubs thinking we're some bangalore workers and started chasing us... ran with FB to main road took cab n escape... bra n panties left behind... damn... i haven't cum yet!!
Old 07-10-2015, 09:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 371 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1905 / Power: 14
Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future

Sorry TS...to hijack and update bro ah rat and Megafan1981
I really hope that she becomes horny after she saw my lanjiao or the video because I really wanted to up this MILF colleague of mine for quite some time liao.

Seriously speaking, one of the evening after that incident while I was working late, I was surprised to find that she was still around, she then walked over to my desk and told me that she kept thinking about the video and even asked me if I mind showing her the “homemade” video again; giving me some crap reason that she didn’t actually watch it clearly as I suddenly snatched the phone away from her.

I rejected her requested her at first as to me it was quite a private thingy but she kept pestering me and in the end I gave in to her.

She quickly brought a chair over and started watching the video.

The greatest satisfaction I got from this whole episode was when I saw her licking her lips when I released my load into my wife’s mouth in the video. Really gave me a hard-on.

But the funny part is that after she is done watching the video, she just put my phone down on the desk and walked away quietly...I don't know why.....
Old 07-10-2015, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baileys View Post
Sorry TS...to hijack and update bro

But the funny part is that after she is done watching the video, she just put my phone down on the desk and walked away quietly...I don't know why.....
Then wad you think? She'll blow you?
Dream on. She juz Wan to watch video
Old 07-10-2015, 10:28 PM
Samster

Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
Then wad you think? She'll blow you?
Dream on. She juz Wan to watch video
Oic so this is how humans behave nowadays ? Pestered you to show them something and once they are done they just quietly walk away without even a thank you ? Ok thanks for your feedback.
Old 07-10-2015, 10:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Oic so this is how humans behave nowadays ? Pestered you to show them something and once they are done they just quietly walk away without even a thank you ? Ok thanks for your feedback.
You should have tested water by asking her an ambiguous question that means she can blow you n which also gives you leeway to deny/claim to b joking if she's upset.

Maybe she too shellshock to say thank you.
Anyway many sporeans lack social graces these days
Old 07-10-2015, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
You should have tested water by asking her an ambiguous question that means she can blow you n which also gives you leeway to deny/claim to b joking if she's upset.

Maybe she too shellshock to say thank you.
Anyway many sporeans lack social graces these days
Wow bro thanks for the advise ! Tats where experience counts... I will try to poke poke her the next 2 days and see if I can get any reply from her...
Old 07-10-2015, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 611 / Power: 10
denshachikan is a name known to alldenshachikan is a name known to alldenshachikan is a name known to alldenshachikan is a name known to alldenshachikan is a name known to alldenshachikan is a name known to all

Quote:
Sorry TS...to hijack and update bro ah rat and Megafan1981
I really hope that she becomes horny after she saw my lanjiao or the video because I really wanted to up this MILF colleague of mine for quite some time liao.

Seriously speaking, one of the evening after that incident while I was working late, I was surprised to find that she was still around, she then walked over to my desk and told me that she kept thinking about the video and even asked me if I mind showing her the “homemade” video again; giving me some crap reason that she didn’t actually watch it clearly as I suddenly snatched the phone away from her.

I rejected her requested her at first as to me it was quite a private thingy but she kept pestering me and in the end I gave in to her.

She quickly brought a chair over and started watching the video.

The greatest satisfaction I got from this whole episode was when I saw her licking her lips when I released my load into my wife’s mouth in the video. Really gave me a hard-on.

She was probably upset that you did not invite her to watch the real thing. She probably had to diy to relieve herself in the toilet.
Old 08-10-2015, 06:57 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Bro,she must felt horny at that time.Record some video of u doing piak piak.Tell her u got new video to show.Then u watch together with her.After sometimes u take out yr lanjiao out.See how her reaction.Yr chances of u poking her is high.But don't forget to snipe some pixs of her neh neh & pussy to share.

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List

Last edited by ah rat; 08-10-2015 at 07:14 AM.
Old 08-10-2015, 09:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
Oxygen8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So many interesting jialat happenings.
Old 08-10-2015, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Bro,she must felt horny at that time.Record some video of u doing piak piak.Tell her u got new video to show.Then u watch together with her.After sometimes u take out yr lanjiao out.See how her reaction.Yr chances of u poking her is high.But don't forget to snipe some pixs of her neh neh & pussy to share.
Bro you think so ? I not too sure cause don’t have a chance to talk to her lately. I want to find out what she was thinking the other day after watching the video. Recording new videos of me doing piak piak with my wife will be a challenge because she doesn’t like me to do videoing of her in action. The previous bj video was taken secretly without her knowledge. I need to go and do some planning first.
You very fierce leh….asked me to show her my tool while we are watching the video to get her reaction. Think have to go slow lah…unless she make the first move then ho sei liao…..lol
Old 08-10-2015, 12:44 PM
Samster (P)

ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro you think so ? I not too sure cause don’t have a chance to talk to her lately. I want to find out what she was thinking the other day after watching the video. Recording new videos of me doing piak piak with my wife will be a challenge because she doesn’t like me to do videoing of her in action. The previous bj video was taken secretly without her knowledge. I need to go and do some planning first.
You very fierce leh….asked me to show her my tool while we are watching the video to get her reaction. Think have to go slow lah…unless she make the first move then ho sei liao…..lol
Bro,persuades yr wife ,that u just video chest & pussy area while piaking.After that shows her the video u recorded.Once have that new video,u approach yr colleague & tell her u got interest to watch new video.See how her expression & ask whether she want to see yr real tool.And the rest is yr.
Bro,I not fierce.When thing is still hot the chance is there.
Many years back, I just talked dirty with my 2 ex-colleagues. I ask them whether u allow to piak. They replied ok! to piak but must be Chinese. But I did not take the opportunity. Now I regret it

Last edited by ah rat; 08-10-2015 at 01:14 PM.
Old 08-10-2015, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro,persuades yr wife ,that u just video chest & pussy area while piaking.After that shows her the video u recorded.Once have that new video,u approach yr colleague & tell her u got interest to watch new video.See how her expression & ask whether she want to see yr real tool.And the rest is yr.
Bro,I not fierce.When thing is still hot the chance is there.
Many years back, I just talked dirty with my 2 ex-colleagues. I ask them whether u allow to piak. They replied ok! to piak but must be Chinese. But I did not take the opportunity. Now I regret it
Brother Rat
You also power sia, talk dirty only can get to piak your 2 ex colleagues. But what’s the reason that you didn’t do it ?

Tell my wife that I am videoing her ? No chance lah….I will see how to do it secretly.

Once I take the video then will plan for the next step….

Might start a new thread on this topic if there is any further advancement as I don’t want to hijack TS thread.

Please do come and support and give advice. Thanks !
Old 08-10-2015, 04:26 PM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Brother Rat
You also power sia, talk dirty only can get to piak your 2 ex colleagues. But what’s the reason that you didn’t do it ?
Reason ,I don't want to take advantage.I want to be a gentleman.But after think back,I already stupid
Bro, waiting for u to start new thread

Old 08-10-2015, 04:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1824 / Power: 14
ChinaAngel has a brilliant futureChinaAngel has a brilliant futureChinaAngel has a brilliant futureChinaAngel has a brilliant futureChinaAngel has a brilliant futureChinaAngel has a brilliant futureChinaAngel has a brilliant futureChinaAngel has a brilliant futureChinaAngel has a brilliant futureChinaAngel has a brilliant futureChinaAngel has a brilliant future

Quote:
Reason ,I don't want to take advantage.I want to be a gentleman.But after think back,I already stupid
Bro, waiting for u to start new thread
You still have their ctc or not ?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1