The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-04-2023, 12:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 20
juzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Life can sometimes be a bitch

Nice story. Uppz!
Old 09-04-2023, 04:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 6
dryar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
Please share with us why is it a good surprise!!
Waiting for the surprise too!
Old 09-04-2023, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
Please share with us why is it a good surprise!!
Camping here for more juicy suprises updates please.
Old 12-04-2023, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 4
ILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to behold

“Eh bro, sorry ah I forgot your name. I am Sam. We met a few times but never really got to talk to each other.”

“Yes bro. I am Jonathan. Come cheers bro.”

“Bosses, I go get the girls for you. Hani for you and Kelly for you. Correct? I think they just come work only, still doing their hair and makeup. So you two drink a while first”

With that, the mummy is gone, left the two of us in the room.

“Eh bro, what do you do for a living?”

“I run a small business, doing import export of some machinery parts for these commercial heavy industries.”

“Ah nice, Big boss.”

“Bro you seem to be doing very well. What do you do?”

“Me ah? Haha no lah. I just do some businesses here and there. Some can say, some cannot say type haha. I got shares in this KTV too. One of my side investments.”

“Wah, KTV boss big investment leh. Need to have a lot of capital right?”

“I small shareholder only la. I also don’t do it for the money too. Being KTV boss got other incentives mah hahaha”

“Other incentives?”

“Haha no la. Feels good to be the boss of so many pretty girls mah”

“Ah….. is that how you got one of the Ang Pai here to be your girl?”

“Oh Hani ah? Ya hahaha she the best for me. Suit my type and know how to behave, so I let her be my girl. Eh bro, I remember you are Ginny’s boyfriend? That time we first met at Ginny’s house right. Ginny also damn popular hor. She like the hottest mummy here. But you steady leh, now can still come here play with Kelly. You damn zai”

“No la bro. I broke up with Ginny long ago.”

“Ah. Ok la bro. Good la. Ginny hard to manage one. You break up liao then I tell you. Ginny has many rich boyfriends one. I not saying you not rich ya, but this type money can get liao, don’t waste time la. Sleep already then move on”

“Wah bro, you know her so well. Or you know all the girls here very well?”

“Haha told you being their boss got many incentives. I know all the girls info one. But hor bro, Kelly also got boyfriend one ya. Donald la. You met him before too. I tell you ya, Donald cannot play play one hor. He got links with the gang one ah. So you don’t anyhow with Kelly behind Donald ya. See you bro then I tell you.”

“Wah lao, you tell me like that, then how I play now.”

At this moment, the door opens and Hani and Kelly come in. We stop our conversation and start drinking with the girls.
Old 13-04-2023, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
uplisted deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro, please keep going!
Old 15-04-2023, 09:49 PM
Samster

ILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to behold

After 3 hours of drinking, we were drunk already. The music become louder and the lights become darker now.

I dont remember where the two girls go. Maybe toilet or what but only me and Sam now in the room half drunk and still bottoms up to each other. The two bottles of martell almost finished. The beer tower also almost gone.

“Wah lao bro, Kelly figure damn good sia. Just now you keep touching her, her legs keep opening up. I see her panties until I feel like upping her liao. I think she horny already”

“But you say she cannot open leg one? Her boyfriend gangster or what?”

“haha that fucker Donald ah. He is a fucker la. Always act like he is a big fuck. Think everyone scared of him. Tell everyone and the mummy here that Kelly is his woman. Who dare to let her go out sleep will get it from him.”

“Wah can like that one ah?”

I remember this Donald. He is very fat, not tall but think got more than 100 kg. When he sit down, I always think how he can stand up on his own. He got a snob face and dont talk to anyone. At Ginny house that time, he only talk to Ginny and some girls. Ignore all the guys. And he want Kelly serve him everything. Just sit there and order Kelly to bring him food and drinks. Really act like a big fuck. He is so fat that I dont know he can see his own kkj when he fuck or not. What a waste that Kelly is with him.

“Bro, then why Kelly with him ah?” This is the best chance to get some gossip and info from Sam. Men’s talk.

“Money la. This guy do underground business one. Got gang one. That time Kelly first come here work, her family owe alot of money back home. This guy see her hot, so quickly bao her. Actually he tries to bao alot of girls before la. But most girls see his pattern also dont want la. You know girls in this line, especially the hot ones, will pick and choose also. But Kelly just stick with him when she first come. She stupid la, too quickly decide already. Her figure so good, sure can find better one la. But now stuck with this guy. This guy also no good, treat her like shit. But she no choice now because she scared of him also. But at least got money lor.”

“Bro how you know all these ah?”

“Haha bro, I see you bro then I tell you. You think why I want to put money in this ktv? This kind of business small shareholder also dont know where the money goes. The accounts the big boss say what means what. But I still do because I can use my position to fuck the girls la hahaha”

“huh? how?”

“Hahaha I can select the girls who can work here. Like an interview. Then if I like the girls, I can test the goods first.”

“wah test the goods first? You mean you can fuck all the girls before they start work?”

“hahaha something like that bro”

“But why the girls would agree?”

“Bro money la. Sometimes I will go to vietnam together with the mummy. Then the mummy will find her contacts who are interested fo work in singapore. Then I will screen them. Part of the screening I will tell them is to see if they can serve the customers well because that’s part of the job.”

“omg real or not? But some girls come singapore themselves also”

“Same la bro. They come here, introduce to mummy from who and who, then must meet the boss. I tell them I need to make sure their quality good then can work here”

“That means you have slept all the girls here?”

“Not all la bro. I also choose my dishes la, you think I eat anything ah?”

“But all the chio ones and ang pais, you sure up before la?”

“Most la bro”

“Then Kelly you up before?”

“haha this one got. But this one not because of the interview. I slept her because of another reason.”

“Then the mummies got or not? Like Ginny?”

“Ginny of course la. This one got money can fuck one. Not cheap but got money sure can one”

Suddenly a chill go down my back. Evelyn comes to my mind. I was suddenly excited to know if Sam has fucked her. But I also suddenly feel jealous if he has fucked her. I suddenly feel a bit nervous.

“Bro, have you fucked Evelyn before?”

Last edited by ILoveV; 16-04-2023 at 03:13 AM.
Old 16-04-2023, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 13
Camel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCamel is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: Life can sometimes be a bitch

Nice update TS
Old 18-04-2023, 02:59 PM
Samster

“Evelyn? Which Evelyn ah bro? I don’t recall a Evelyn”

I show Sam a photo of Evelyn in my phone.

“Ah this one ah. This one problem one. Very hard. You like this one ah bro?”

“Yes. I targeting her now. But she refuse to go out.”

“Yes that’s why I say this girl problem. She made many customers unhappy. But bro you got same taste as Donald leh.”

“Huh? What do you mean?”

“Donald likes this girl too. He want to sleep her very long liao.”

“Wah how you know bro? Tell me more bro.”

“This Donald goes around fucking a lot of the girls here. But that’s normal la. I also sleep many girls here. But at least I respect the girls. You know Hani is my girl right? But I don’t stop her in her work. She can still sleep around because it is her job. I don’t control her. I also sleep around and I let her know too. To me, she is just a girl that I like more than the other girls but she is still a working girl. We together just because we happy now. Hani is also a good girlfriend to me. She will help me talk to some of the girls I want too so that I can sleep them. She is very open with me”

“Wah so power bro. But what has Donald got to do with this?”

“Oh oh sorry, haha think I drunk already. Talk so much. Ok this Donald also got Kelly. But he controls her like she is her dog. She working cannot do this cannot do that. Because he wants face. He told Kelly he would beat her up if he finds out she sleep around behind his back. But he uses Kelly to entertain his friends or business partners. Or he will use Kelly to swap with other guys for their girlfriends. I think he got this fetish. He like double standard one. Cannot let her sleep around, but he will use her to sleep with others if he wants to. I think he enjoys swapping girlfriends”

“Just now you said you sleep Kelly before. Don’t tell me you swap with him?”

“Haha smart la bro. Ya this Donald lusting over Hani for a long time. But Hani also doesn’t sleep with everyone. She got me to take care of her a bit and also she ang pai. So she chooses her customers which one can go out too. Hani quite picky one. She will only choose the young, fit and handsome one because she got a lot of people chasing after her. But this Donald, she totally hates him. He is fat, ugly and so rough. Hani will never choose him.”

Hearing all these, my cock starts to harden somehow. Images of Hani and Kelly keep flashing back in my mind.

“Then this Donald come ask me. See if I interested to sleep Kelly. He can let me sleep Kelly if I let him sleep Hani. I got hear a bit about the stories of Kelly sleeping around with his friends so I know he is serious. I know he wants to sleep Hani a few times too but Hani refuse. So I got a bit keen and excited also. I never tried such a thing before so I went to ask Hani. Hani very good to me also. She said if I want, she will help me. That’s how it happens lor.”

“Wow how did it happen? You all do together or you go with Kelly and Hani go with Donald to hotel?”

“Haha we quite crazy. We all go to Kelly place. Donald gave her a two bedder condo to stay. The other room Kelly let her good sister Bella stay. I heard Donald sometimes go there and would fuck Bella for free too because Bella no need pay rent. But that night they ask Bella to go out. So we got the two rooms to ourselves. I fuck Kelly in her room. Donald fuck Hani in the other room. We fuck the whole night until morning. Kelly figure damn good, quite shiok to fuck also. I got ask Hani how is Donald. She said he run out of energy very fast because too fat. Just lie there and let her do all the work. Very tiring.”

My cock is totally hard hearing all these. I really feel like fucking both Hani and Kelly now but I don’t know how to open my mouth for this.

“Bro now you still got do this swapping with Donald? Sounds very exciting leh.”

“Still got sometimes. But not many times la. I sleep Kelly 2-3 times also enough liao. I also don’t want Hani to go through too many times because I know she doesn’t like. But this Donald got keep asking me because I think he wants to sleep Hani many more times. I can also understand la. Hani is prettier than Kelly overall. Hani really knows how to fuck well.”

“Bro then how you know Donald wants to sleep Evelyn too?”

“Ah he knows I am a boss here. So he asks me for help to sleep her. He said if I don’t want to use Hani to swap with him, Evelyn also can. The two girls he want to sleep the most in this ktv, is Hani and Evelyn.”

Somehow I start to hate this Donald guy even more. But he got the taste as me. The three girls I want to sleep the most are Evelyn, Hani and his girlfriend Kelly.

But I am jealous of him. He has slept both Hani and Kelly. I must get Evelyn before him. But right now, I need to stuff my cock into Hani and Kelly now!

Last edited by ILoveV; 18-04-2023 at 03:22 PM.
Old 18-04-2023, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 9
Cochran deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCochran deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thank you for the update TS, really appreciate it
Old 18-04-2023, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4644 / Power: 22
kewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveV View Post
But I am jealous of him. He has slept both Hani and Kelly. I must get Evelyn before him. But right now, I need to stuff my cock into Hani and Kelly now!
keep it going TS

power up 21 points for you

Old 19-04-2023, 03:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10846 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Very nice updates by Jonathan, cheers!
Old 25-04-2023, 03:35 PM
Samster

“Wa lao bro, listen to all these made me so horny now la. I know Hani cannot touch but you got any idea I can fuck Kelly? I really cannot endure now.”

“Yes bro I understand. Just now drinking I keep see Kelly zaogeng until I also buay tahan. Long time never eat her abalone liao. I also miss”

“Bro, don’t make me more gian leh. I want to burst blood liao. I need to release.”

“Can la bro. I told you already ma. Just now did you say Evelyn is your girl? Easy la bro. Just swap with Donald lor. I told you he super want to sleep with Evelyn. Actually if you want, I don’t mind swap Hani with your Evelyn too. Actually she not bad too. I tried to sleep her when she first joined the ktv but she got a mummy her good sister. I give the mummy face so didn’t touch her.”

I know Sam is quite high and drunk already because the way he talked is a little haywire and all jumbled up.

“Bro you drunk already la. I want to sleep Evelyn too but cannot get too. She my number one target. I tried very long liao”

“You weak la bro. How can try many times still cannot get a girl? Unless she got boyfriend. But got boyfriend also can one la. Just money only.”

“Tried already bro. I offer her up to $5K, just fuck one time only, also cannot. I don’t mind paying because I really gian.”

“Siao ah bro. $5K cannot? I think $5K you can fuck any girls here la. Even Hani and Kelly. You think they super model ah, or golden pussy ah?”

“Haha bro, I offer Hani $5K, you ok for me to sleep her?”

“Bro, I told you already. I don’t control Hani. If she wants, I ok one. But I know she try to respect me so don’t anyhow. But I also sleep around and she knows too. Sometimes I get her to help me talk to her sisters to arrange for me too because I lazy to waste time. I know she got go out with some very good customers also. I never ask but go out with customer do what, no need to think also know la.”

“Bro you really so steady? You so brother. If one day I got any girl that you like, I share with you too.”

“Wah lao bro you say until like that. If I don’t help you, I not steady enough liao. Bro you really ok to offer $5K?”

In my mind, $5K is too much to fuck one girl. I only offer that to Evelyn because I tried so hard liao and just want to get her pussy once and for all. For Hani and Kelly, I wont do that normally but now the small head is dying for action and in this drunken mind and situation, I also don’t want to lose face in front of Sam. My only reply would be:

“Yes confirmed bro”

“Ok you sibei steady la bro. $5k is too much la. I help you make this $5K worth. I will go talk to Hani. She will go and talk to Kelly and Evelyn. I will talk to Donald also. Ask him take out $3.5K. I put in $3.5K. Total $12K for the 3 girls. We all enjoy one night together. 3 men play 3 girls for one night. Steady bo?”

The moment I hear this idea, my cock almost want to burst out of my jeans. I don’t feel good the fat and ugly Donald is going to fuck my Evelyn. I also feel jealous this young and handsome Sam sleep my Evelyn too. But the thought of Evelyn opening her legs for all 3 of us is exciting me more. Plus I can sleep Hani and Kelly too. I almost want to burst out blood now.

“Bro, how can? How to make Evelyn agree?”

“Bro you don’t understand this game. The girls talk to girls is different. They sisters, so they also don’t want to spoil the chance for their sisters. Hani will pressure Evelyn that she and Kelly want to earn this $4K. Then I will also pressure the mummy. If she disagree, she can no need come work here anymore. Don’t forget I also boss here. I want to fuck any girls here, I just need to open my mouth. So bro, you on or not?”

I no need to think twice again. The blood that gushes down into my groin when I give my answer:

“On”
Old 25-04-2023, 03:45 PM
Samster

bros, let me know if this story is good or not. This is real story so not that exciting like some stories here.

Lazy to continue if no one like
Old 25-04-2023, 04:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 483 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 10
timeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to behold

It's a good and interesting story so far, please continue bro.
Old 25-04-2023, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
DeMoN0723 is Cool - loads of Potential

Good story bro , can write more if possible .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1