The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 07-12-2015, 01:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 12
sclub is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersclub is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersclub is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersclub is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

http://liltigersden.com/enna/

This sweet young thing works hard to provide some really good services.
Despite her petite frame, she’s able to provide enough strength in her massage which ease all sores and pains.
I feel very comfy at her place, and feels like it's a home away from home for me.
Always love her on-off teasings which happened in between her solid massage.
Will definitely RTM whenever I am free and she's available !!
Old 07-12-2015, 03:06 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
quelfala is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Fellow Bros , I am wondering is Ini and An An from LTD still operating? Text them but no reply since yesterday. Sad
Old 07-12-2015, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1623 / Power: 11
AmyLove has a brilliant futureAmyLove has a brilliant futureAmyLove has a brilliant futureAmyLove has a brilliant futureAmyLove has a brilliant futureAmyLove has a brilliant futureAmyLove has a brilliant futureAmyLove has a brilliant futureAmyLove has a brilliant futureAmyLove has a brilliant futureAmyLove has a brilliant future

Just saw this new babe from Little Tiger

Looks: 8/10 (80%-90%, better than expected, as the pics are blurred)

Body: 8/10 (Well-toned, curvy, and love her nipples, seeing is believing)

Massage: 7.5/10 (still very raw in this trade, but still good enough for me)

Services : 9/10 (told her I cummed very fast, [1,2,3,4,5 cum kind] ,and she laugh it off, she maintained at 3-5 min HJ for me .... LOL )

Will RTM her, for her GFE feel and sweet smiles
Old 07-12-2015, 04:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalslug View Post
As I mentioned, it was a so-so experience which I would not classify as bad enough to warrant a negative MR. Different bros might have different experiences due to chemistry. Those really bad ones I would surely post a warning here to help bros save money
So so must post "buyer beware"
Old 07-12-2015, 05:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future
Re: MR for KAYLEE 可厘

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalslug View Post
She's worth a try if you do not mind that her sensual aspect and HJ are still quite "green" compared to the current ang pais out there. Her (big) head massage is much better than most though
Her shifu is none other than Sydney wondering who was the lucky guy that was used as training tool.
Old 07-12-2015, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 11
massagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to behold

visited faith today..
very pretty girl with good figure. looks better than the pics. she is new to this so not very good in massage yet but definitely put in effort.
her hj and sensual part were like an inexperienced girlfriend and i came in no time!
other bros pls guide her and she will be an angpai soon!
Old 07-12-2015, 06:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1512 / Power: 17
generic has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
Her shifu is none other than Sydney wondering who was the lucky guy that was used as training tool.
Her overall massage improved. She has excellent time management, fully utilised the full hour. In terms of looks, definitely at least a 7.5/10 and some guys might even be kced by her smile.

RTM: She's difficult to book...
Old 07-12-2015, 06:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 20
Eastpak is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEastpak is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEastpak is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwokfucheng View Post
This one at least mid 30s also charging 110 for 1 hj, hahaha. Let's set a record for 200 for 1 hj , cheongsters!
ya. her attitude also quite bad. in singapore for donkey months liao. attitude still screw up.
Old 07-12-2015, 06:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
ironmaiden2015 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hehehahaa View Post
Yes Mint has left already due to personal reasons today. Thanks all bros.
Actually she told me since last month that she is leaving on the 7th.. Then, a few days ago she mention that she might delay her trip but guess she decided to stick with the 7th.. Sayonaara Mint..
Old 07-12-2015, 06:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1512 / Power: 17
generic has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant future

My MR for Happy

http://www.sglonelyguy.com/happy-massage/

Location. Area East. Gantry parking just beside the nice Condo. No pesky security guard. Room is very clean with attached bathroom.

Looks - 7/10
First impression, not bad. (She was in her floral dress)
Heavy makeup, but definitely will not reject.

Body - 8/10
Smooth silky body and she smells nice.
Boobs lover rejoice! Huge C+ natural soft boobs to play with.

Massage - 7.5/10
Enough strength to deal with my body. I was expecting more but she covered my SOP area.

Sensual - 7.5/10
For you to find out

GFE - 8/10
Nice and friendly girl. Not as talkative as Clearly but able to carry herself well.

RTM: Yes, if my regular angpai is busy on that day.
Old 07-12-2015, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 0
lovesaint is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlovesaint is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlovesaint is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlovesaint is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post

i teach sydney some skills how to make guys feel better and she passed it on to kaylee.. and the funny thing is when i visited kaylee she used it on me which seems super familar.. so i corrected her abit.. ^^
Old 07-12-2015, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 0
lovesaint is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlovesaint is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlovesaint is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlovesaint is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazymf View Post
Below is just my own experience and opinion

Late fr for Alice from steroidfreak

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=573381

Name: Alice (Steriodfreak).
Looks: Big eyes, cute looking, a bit meaty. Not exactly from the photos.
boobs: natural, big. Soft to touch. Boobs lover will like it!

Location: Convenient and discreet, as I took a cab there, it was convenient for me.
Room: Stays with another ML and shared toilet. Room was clean but there was no room door only curtains, so this quite a turn off for me.

Auto roaming: everywhere for me, was quite a good experience.
Massage: Good strength as I am not a fan of hard massage
HJ/JG: Not too sure on how to judge this, as its my first time on jg

Attitude: as I have good chemistry with her, thus I like her attitude very much.

One thing to take note is that, not sure if I miss this out in the thread, but when ask her to undress, she mentioned that need to add $50, which is extending another 30mins. Else she can't do it.

Anyway it's a good experience for me, thus will try to rtm if possible.
so u mean need her to remove clothes u need to add another $50? but after u add another $50 than she extend another 30mins? so overall session 90mins is $160? if 60mins is clothes on?
Old 07-12-2015, 07:50 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute

Last weekend was super stressed, so decided to visit Liltiger's girls today, twice. Frantic bookings finally net me Passion and Yuko. I'll post a detailed FR later tonight but just coming out from Yuko's flat and I saw someone else sittiing in the living room who looks... more... like ... Yuko than the SYT that just gave me a happy ending.. Erm.. did I just go through a switch and bait? Don't get me wrong, the SYT that massaged me - Size 6, very slim, A cups at most, brown dyed hair, full red lips, spinner body which reminds me of the super sexy Vera, smooth complexion skin, sweet face (no zits, baby smooth, super cute nose), and her hair is only to her shoulders, not lower like in Yuko's photos..

Any idea who is Yuko's roommate or is that really Yuko? lol. I'm confused
Old 07-12-2015, 08:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Ping123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesaint View Post
so u mean need her to remove clothes u need to add another $50? but after u add another $50 than she extend another 30mins? so overall session 90mins is $160? if 60mins is clothes on?
Yes, bro Steriodfreak girl only remove top for 90min session. Correct me if i am wrong
Old 07-12-2015, 08:10 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffness View Post
Any idea who is Yuko's roommate or is that really Yuko? lol. I'm confused
Isn't Yuko a C-cup? I think she did a switch on you... she's apparently gone FL for 180/1/1. Her last roomie IIRC was Connie.. is Yuko still staying in the East?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1