The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 06-03-2009, 03:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 16
crazydick88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
Hmmm....u r learning fast. Up u tere!

Nice budget tere for a 4D3N. $280...sui sui....

Bro, ur $260 is for how many days stay?

Hmmm....even open packet Customs can still tax u by no. of sticks ya.

Tks for the Fr.
today morning go tml noon back to s'pore i think one opened packet wun kana tax la that's too much strict liao la..
Old 17-03-2009, 07:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 16
crazydick88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bro just came back from TBK??
Old 17-03-2009, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 16
NoTaugeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazydick88 View Post
any bro just came back from TBK??
Wats up?TBK weather now unpredictable,its good to have some contacts e.g.OKT hp or CEWEK hp,in case heavy rain or just lazy to tour,like i encounter recently where no other cheongsters there at Villa only few of us (a bit paiseh.),damn heavy rain even driver said its been quite sometime for such downpour.Now prices of cewek at villa skyrocketed,prices quoted are from the other planet..even on weekdays such as monday or tuesday.Maybe times are bad,bussiness only good on fri and sat.(Some villas close as early around 3pm)Ruko,only a handful of cewek,but most CMIor maybe not my taste.Prices of makan oso went up even feasting at a humble restaurant still costly.hmmm TBK sums up just like this thread
Old 17-03-2009, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
pucukpanas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoTaugeh View Post
...Now prices of cewek at villa skyrocketed,prices quoted are from the other planet..even on weekdays such as monday or tuesday.......Ruko,only a handful of cewek,but most CMIor maybe not my taste.Prices of makan oso went up even feasting at a humble restaurant still costly.hmmm TBK sums up just like this thread
Bye bye Balai
Old 17-03-2009, 09:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pucukpanas View Post
Bye bye Balai
Unlike Tg Batu, so long teres ferries going tere, TBK will not perish.
Old 18-03-2009, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

For now, Tg Balai will still be in demand. All thanks to her benefactors from Malaysia and Spore. Assuming one day theres no ferry (quite unlikely though because Spore have a stake there)from Spore, Tg Balai still have customers from Kukup, Batu Pahat. Nowadays Msians have more purchasing power than her Spore counterpart. Just look at the number/schedule of trips from Msia to Tg Balai.That is my personal observation.

Thank you
Old 28-03-2009, 01:27 PM
Samster

Anybody back from TBK recently?;provide info pls..thank you so much
Old 28-03-2009, 11:23 PM
Samster

Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

A check with my sources tere, tamu not as many as b4. Rukko gils reasonably priced, are still available even though on a saturday...
Old 29-03-2009, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2182 / Power: 20
Don28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond repute

Is it adviseable to go on april as election is on the 9th.
Or the girl already went back to their home to vote?
Anyone can advice. Thanks
Old 31-03-2009, 01:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don28 View Post
Is it adviseable to go on april as election is on the 9th.
Or the girl already went back to their home to vote?
Anyone can advice. Thanks
If the "girls" really cast their votes,some of us from SBF will be the president and ministers,hands down!!!!and we will make indonesia free of corruptions and drugs too.But more "lokalisasi",maybe bring phuakang back!!!so we have more choices.hehehehe Not to forget the jackpots too!!!bcoz during day time boring lei nothing to do.PEOPLE STRESS MAH,ALL THIS WILL HELP!!Agree with me mangkoks????eekkkh .
Old 31-03-2009, 01:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
toshio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just back from TBK. Not much different from my last trip in Oct08.
Now Falcon only operate ferry 3 times a day.
After arrive change S$100 to rupiah 760K and took ojek to Padi Mas.
Std room fully booked and got superior room at S$40. Room rate getting higher. After checked in called my girl and arrives within 10min. Paid 300K.
As per my girl, in Mar there's a lot of raid from JKT police and their papi sent them to stay at hotel for 2 weeks. Some of the girls have left.
Tried not to stay at Padi Mas due to renovation going on till late night. Damned niosy. Overall it's worth the trip but is getting expensive.
I spent about S$190.
Old 31-03-2009, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by toshio View Post
Tried not to stay at Padi Mas due to renovation going on till late night. Damned niosy. Overall it's worth the trip but is getting expensive.
I spent about S$190.
Got to agree on tat. My last trip was with Padi Mas. Cost me $40/- per nite. Never like tis hotel but was forced to stay tere due to some personal reason. Not only this hotel but R Sayang having renovation work too. For tat price, may as well stay at Maxi.

I suppose ur $190 is 2D1N stay. Yes its indeed expensive. Tats y try staying minimum 2 nites. It may cost slightly more but it$ worth it.

Hmm...comtemplating going election day....
Old 06-04-2009, 02:21 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Anyone went Balai this weekend? Got a call from someone who says his brudder was detained in Balai yesterday. Apparently his brudder went to cheong Balai on Saturday morning with a couple of friends and all three were picked up while having supper with their ceweks........ they called back SG to ask someone to bring $$$ to jamin them.
Old 06-04-2009, 05:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 668 / Power: 17
38tiger is a splendid one to behold38tiger is a splendid one to behold38tiger is a splendid one to behold38tiger is a splendid one to behold38tiger is a splendid one to behold38tiger is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehead View Post
Anyone went Balai this weekend? Got a call from someone who says his brudder was detained in Balai yesterday. Apparently his brudder went to cheong Balai on Saturday morning with a couple of friends and all three were picked up while having supper with their ceweks........ they called back SG to ask someone to bring $$$ to jamin them.
btw who pick them up, police, immigratsi or gangsters

if the last one than it is a case of kidnapping...

police or immigration do not pickup people like that for no reasons other than complain about them on any other reasons....

no very clear of the whole story leh!
Old 06-04-2009, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehead View Post
oh damn..wats happening down there!!!!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1