The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bonk69

Old 14-03-2024, 09:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
KiraRebornX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Kovan massage

Was there late noon...

Lvl 4 about 4 milfs shops
Lvl 3 2 if not mistaken. I think i saw Joyce at the corner...
Lvl 2 1 near entrance, another 4 near the flower shop. Passed by the second one after the corner, the milf looks pretty but give me that bo hew face a few times then i didnt patronize...
Lvl 1 about 3? near the adult shop...

------------------------------------------------
TT Av Squiter FR
Old 14-03-2024, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
myman123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by wangwangwangg View Post
Recently visited this ML i found at Hougang area. Some may consider it a hidden gem. She looks a little bit like the hk singer joey yung YMMV. Massage wise, not the best but still okay, will check with me if the strength is okay and willing to go harder without any complaints.

But where she truly shine is her personality. She is chatty and bubbly, even though she got that serious look when i first met her. After the usual back and leg massage, she started the pull down my shorts a little, "我给你尝试一下保养的按摩” I think she thinks i look young a bit baby face never had special before LOL. Then she started her hdly, good stuff...

Then she turned me over ask me if i want to continue, i nodded and she did her thing. She will purposely slow down a little if she sees that I'm about to shoot, edging me till i cannot tank in the end. At the end of it all, i ask her how much she told me its up to me. Tipped her a lil over market price since its cny and for her service. Left a happy man.
Appreciate your PM please, thank you!
Old 14-03-2024, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandzenq View Post
Just tried one Vietnamese Masseuse from from this spa, 22 years young . Quite a cutey and presentable looking lass with tight yoga pants which clearly shows her camel toes. She has good interactive skill and this made her very charming & approachable. She certainly made an interesting 90 mins company. She is youngish, fair, smiley and petite, albeit she is petite & slim, she packed a punch in terms of massage skill. She also did back-stepping massage, must say I love her butts and abs massage which brought on the fire within me very quickly. She gave me a highly stimulating teasing in the V-Zone of my downsouth in the finale. Her intense stimulation send my rod hardened quickly in no time. The rest was history, I left a very happy man. Looking to exchange intense teasing massage.
PM please, thank you.
Old 14-03-2024, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Recently visited this ML i found at Hougang area. Some may consider it a hidden gem. She looks a little bit like the hk singer joey yung YMMV. Massage wise, not the best but still okay, will check with me if the strength is okay and willing to go harder without any complaints.

But where she truly shine is her personality. She is chatty and bubbly, even though she got that serious look when i first met her. After the usual back and leg massage, she started the pull down my shorts a little, "我给你尝试一下保养的按摩” I think she thinks i look young a bit baby face never had special before LOL. Then she started her hdly, good stuff...

Then she turned me over ask me if i want to continue, i nodded and she did her thing. She will purposely slow down a little if she sees that I'm about to shoot, edging me till i cannot tank in the end. At the end of it all, i ask her how much she told me its up to me. Tipped her a lil over market price since its cny and for her service. Left a happy man.
Appreciate a PM please, thanks!
Old 14-03-2024, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quote:

Then she turned me over ask me if i want to continue, i nodded and she did her thing. She will purposely slow down a little if she sees that I'm about to shoot, edging me till i cannot tank in the end. At the end of it all, i ask her how much she told me it’s up to me. Tipped her a lil over market price since it’s cny and for her service. Left a happy man.
hey bro, appreciate a PM, thanks!
Old 16-03-2024, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 12
ApoloLEX deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:

Hi bro, can share ctc please? Thanks!
Old 17-03-2024, 03:15 PM
Samster

Ansatlava deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro, can share CTC
Old 17-03-2024, 03:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 9
Tytyty is one of the Best!Tytyty is one of the Best!Tytyty is one of the Best!Tytyty is one of the Best!
Quote:

Bro can share ctc? Thanks
Old 17-03-2024, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3248 / Power: 15
derrik2345 has a reputation beyond reputederrik2345 has a reputation beyond reputederrik2345 has a reputation beyond reputederrik2345 has a reputation beyond reputederrik2345 has a reputation beyond reputederrik2345 has a reputation beyond reputederrik2345 has a reputation beyond reputederrik2345 has a reputation beyond reputederrik2345 has a reputation beyond reputederrik2345 has a reputation beyond reputederrik2345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Hi bro. Can share ctc? Thanks
Old 17-03-2024, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 13
lonelysolo is a splendid one to beholdlonelysolo is a splendid one to beholdlonelysolo is a splendid one to beholdlonelysolo is a splendid one to beholdlonelysolo is a splendid one to beholdlonelysolo is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Kindly share contact bro
Old 17-03-2024, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 13
lonelysolo is a splendid one to beholdlonelysolo is a splendid one to beholdlonelysolo is a splendid one to beholdlonelysolo is a splendid one to beholdlonelysolo is a splendid one to beholdlonelysolo is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandzenq View Post
Just tried one Vietnamese Masseuse from from this spa, 22 years young . Quite a cutey and presentable looking lass with tight yoga pants which clearly shows her camel toes. She has good interactive skill and this made her very charming & approachable. She certainly made an interesting 90 mins company. She is youngish, fair, smiley and petite, albeit she is petite & slim, she packed a punch in terms of massage skill. She also did back-stepping massage, must say I love her butts and abs massage which brought on the fire within me very quickly. She gave me a highly stimulating teasing in the V-Zone of my downsouth in the finale. Her intense stimulation send my rod hardened quickly in no time. The rest was history, I left a very happy man. Looking to exchange intense teasing massage.
Can please share contact bro
Old 18-03-2024, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
arthurz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Appreciate the support from bros asking for contact, to all who plans to visit, do note its a $80 entrance spa, but pay as you please for the extras
Bro share loc and ctc please~ TIA!
Old 20-03-2024, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 478 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2364 / Power: 1
PeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond repute

Forgot to share rb.gy about a PRC ML N @ Hougang.
She provides /jg5fnd very good massage and Happy experience, room setting with reasonable damage (no 68/78/88 entrance fees).
I may go see her after work today - need a good rub and ease of tension.
Old 21-03-2024, 01:26 AM
Samster

GR32T deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Appreciate if you can sic contact thanks
Old 22-03-2024, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 15
psychokid is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpsychokid is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpsychokid is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpsychokid is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeePeeBoyinSG View Post
Forgot to share rb.gy about a PRC ML N @ Hougang.
She provides /jg5fnd very good massage and Happy experience, room setting with reasonable damage (no 68/78/88 entrance fees).
I may go see her after work today - need a good rub and ease of tension.
Bro, care to share ctc pls~~ cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1