The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 08-06-2008, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
hendri deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info Thread

ha! ha! turn out to be a local...i think this fucker never been to batam..want to know more about btm before he embarks on an adventure of his life time... i think he should just go to geylang...hi, fucker..don`t go..it is very dangerous..you gets knifed in your dummy as soon you land....
Old 08-06-2008, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1466 / Power: 23
Michael has much to be proud ofMichael has much to be proud ofMichael has much to be proud ofMichael has much to be proud ofMichael has much to be proud ofMichael has much to be proud ofMichael has much to be proud ofMichael has much to be proud ofMichael has much to be proud ofMichael has much to be proud of

wa lau, really local SG? Waste bandwidth and time...

You better dun let me see u here, i will make sure u kana gangbang the whole night....
Old 09-06-2008, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 860 / Power: 17
BigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to behold
Re: Batam Info Thread ( need contact )

Dear brothers,
me planning to go batam next few days for jst one day trip. I need someone to give me the contact number of a very good driver there who knows Batam very well and someone who can be trusted ( me 1st time and going a lone ). I also understand that there massage center which does Thai Indon massgae at Rp 220,000 for abt 2 hrs or so....Its a clean good massage place.( Me jst finished my reservist and need a good tense down session )

Pls help. Thanks.
Old 09-06-2008, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehead View Post
bro newyorker... dun bother to waste your time with this asshole.
Nowadays reporters got nothing to write come here to fish for stories.... confirm she no from Ozzie coz her ip address trace to TP North.

Hahaha, just as I thought, no ozzie gal. As the reporter come to batam to find out on his own lah.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 09-06-2008, 02:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
vanillaspice79 is Cool - loads of Potential
Smile Re: Batam Info Thread

to clarify, i am an australian student LIVING in singapore - so yeah my ip will be from the north. good detective skills. i travel to batam on a regular basis, so yes i am aware of how it works over there. i am also aware that there is much information contained here in the forums, so thankyou for the tip newyorker88.

the reason that i want to discuss cheonging with some of the samsters is to add to that. i am not a journalist, but you will never know if you don't want to come and talk with me through PM or skype chat etc.

i'm sorry to have pissed you off, but you were being hostile with me, and for what, i'm not sure. if you don't want to chat with me, no problem. there are others who do.

many thanks,
vanillaspice79.
Old 09-06-2008, 02:12 PM
Samster

newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanillaspice79 View Post
to clarify
the reason that i want to discuss cheonging with some of the samsters is to add to that. i am not a journalist, but you will never know if you don't want to come and talk with me through PM or skype chat etc.

many thanks,
vanillaspice79.

Does not matter you Aussie gal or not.

What you want to know?

Old 09-06-2008, 02:18 PM
Samster

Re: Batam Info Thread ( need contact )

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCK View Post
Dear brothers,
me planning to go batam next few days for jst one day trip. I need someone to give me the contact number of a very good driver there who knows Batam very well and someone who can be trusted ( me 1st time and going a lone ). I also understand that there massage center which does Thai Indon massgae at Rp 220,000 for abt 2 hrs or so....Its a clean good massage place.( Me jst finished my reservist and need a good tense down session )

Pls help. Thanks.
If you are looking for clean massage, I suggest Sports Massage at nagoya, sawadika at Penuin.

If you are a first timer, I suggest you tag along with someone familiar with this place.

If really no choice, get the taxi driver( from the ferry terminal) to take you the place and after that, get the spa center to get a taxi for you to take you back to ferry. Or you nego with a taxi driver for a day.

NEVER TAKE THE OJEK( motorcycle taxis).

Old 09-06-2008, 03:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
hendri deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro, what is wrong with ojek? i know it is not safe...they charge 5000rp (no change)per trip within town area.. now, the taxi fare is 25,000 within town..last time 15000. of course, if you don`t go there often, taxi is safer...
for the icecream fucker here, don`t go..tanks or taxi not safe...
Old 09-06-2008, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hendri View Post
hi bro, what is wrong with ojek? i know it is not safe...they charge 5000rp (no change)per trip within town area.. now, the taxi fare is 25,000 within town..last time 15000. of course, if you don`t go there often, taxi is safer...
for the icecream fucker here, don`t go..tanks or taxi not safe...
Ojeks?

THey are dangerous and especially those who dono batam or bahasa indo.

That is why I dont recommand ojeks to those who are not familiar.

I drive here, so no need for taxis or ojeks.

Old 09-06-2008, 06:16 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Raidster1 is Cool - loads of Potential

massage there was 60 to 80k an hour for normal massage....last time i checked. can any bro confirm
Old 09-06-2008, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 17
rocksoff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

my first trip last weekend. scanned the forums and this nedbatam site. in the end just go commando without too many plans. go friday night, get taxi to take me to 'lusy pub' (taxi driver already: want lady? want lady?), get closest budget hotel, deluxe room (got window, 3rd floor) for 150K/night. clean enuf, fine. eat sausage'n'mash at lucy's. it gets you full.

stroll around the block, find bunch of small pubs, mostly pretty empty. but OK music, old rock stuff, geared to expats working on the docks i guess. friendly sloppy chicks .. not many.

find pp banana above lucy's. it's just a dirty little box with about 4 girls running around and acting slutty and doing a little dance, and 3 old guys. but atmosphere in duxton is more unpleasant: stupid uncomfortable high chairs, strobes in your eyes, music too loud, aircon too cold. drinks too ex. here, g'n't is 30K, and gal never ask for drink. anyway i sit down on an old couch, and after a few minutes a petite little thing appears out of nowhere to snuggle up to me. we don't talk much, i stroke her smooth skin a bit, soon enuf she starts to rub me through my pants. she knows her stuff .. get you hard, keep you hard, but not too intense. meantime i fondle her from head to toe (not that far apart), if she senses i'm on my way to her boobs she pops them out for me, i open her legs like a big old photo album, i play with her like a compliant little doll. lovely little doll face. but some bad teeth, getting fat tummy a bit, so don't expect model quality lah. just slut quality.

when my drink is finished i tip her the price of a drink (she never ask, never count the money) and leave .. spotted planet holiday so navigate there on foot, keeping to the middle of lit streets .. everywhere ojek & taxi driver offering ride but i just smile & stroll on .. at planet holiday straight through the fancy lobby, find Gravity Pub door by the lifts .. go in, kinda dead, someone comes in thru an unmarked door ahead to the right, music coming from that direction -- so i go through the door, find myself in close stuffy little warren of a corridor with rooms, figure out these are KTV rooms .. keep going, down some stairs, another unmarked door -- come out in the disco.

the disco is fucking terrifying! it's like a vision of hell. pitch dark, full of zombies, clashing electro techno .. i buy a 78K drink for some friendly gnome who turns out to be female upon closer inspection, and another for an OK girl who pulls me with her to sit at some little table and shouts bahasa at me, and doesn't register that i don't understand. there are some very cute little girls in white dresses on the dance floor looking a bit vacant, as if waiting to be booked, but one ignored me when i approached. then i was blinded by tears as my eyes started to react to the smoke, so i fled through the disco front door which is at the back of the hotel.

went back & slept.

next day walked to the panorama regency just up the road, and asked for a map. they gave me a barely legible A4 photostat with little icons. the legend for the icons say stuff like ATM, Masjid, but also "Massage+chiks" and "Chiks". so i start to pace Nagoya following the map. the taxi drivers begin to think i'm insane as i keep walking past the same ones as i target different categories of icons. i like walking around nagoya, it's rundown but lots going on. i had breakfast at a kopitiam and lunch similar. by now apparently the MPs are beginning to open. the ones i went to are just like fishbowl without glass. there's no real massage or singing going on. most of the girls are enough to make you retire from cheonging at first glance. but not all of them. i just pop in and bio the lineup and pop out and find the next one. this was quite a lot of walking. by a bit after 2 i go into one where my eyes meet a pair of honest brown eyes .. girl looks OK, so on her for ST, 150K. if that's asking price for me, you should be able to get it down to 100K no problem.

upstairs it's a rats nest of little rooms, none of the walls go to the roof, everything looks like it could fall down. i ask my girl, "so are you going to massage me now?", and she looks a bit stunned. "you want .. massage?" never did it in her life. no problem mah :-] anyway, she looks like a pretty young maid, nice curves, and delicious C-cup boobs. submissive but proud and shy a bit. basic shower with pail and ladle. i like her very much and ask if she does booking (newbie, OK?). she says "can!", and mentions 280K. downstairs mommy says 350K. so the real price is probably 250K. but i don't have much time in batam so agree, and say i'll pick her up later. no need to pay now, no need to say when, she'll wait for me.

go back to hotel, where a hip young taxi driver with a red car hangs out. he's been hassling me since last night about "ladies", and i like his smile and his intense eyes and red car so i'll give him a chance. he quoted 30K. i told him i already have a lady, so he can try to show me a better one but i'm probably sorted already. in the end it seems like i know more places than he does, after one morning walking around. no problem, at least i don't feel i'm missing out now. go back to the MP where i booked the girl and picked her up. she comes out dressed like a girl next door, looking as if sugar wouldn't melt in her mouth. i find a pub with comfortable seats and drink a beer, she drinks only orange juice, and we chat a bit and try to find common language .. then i want to go by hotel just to shower and change before going to eat seafood, but when i have her in the room can't resist and quickly fuck her again. actually turns out not to be all that quickly .. shower, soap her slippery and play with her, missionary & scissors but with her the best is where she's kneeling over me with her lovely big boobs swinging free while i pump into her from beneath ..

then notice there's a bar on top of planet holiday in some brochure, so take her there while the sun is going down, beautiful views over Nagoya and the Strait, well Nagoya isn't beautiful but the view is interesting. like most places in Nagoya we're almost the only customers. every passing moment i like her more .. she is loving and cuddly and not slutty at all, very girlfriend, really super sweet. afterwards we go eat seafood, very nice, and return to spend the night in each other's arms. next morning after breakfast send her back to work, sad, don't want to part .. then i go and print the photos we took for her and take them back to her, and wander off, love-lorn .. later i went for a clean massage at one of the branches of Sport massage, 140K for 90mins, oil + lulur + shower, the girl was very young and chio, her movements gracious and dreamy, massage & scrub excellent, but no bad thoughts allowed ..

then back one more time to the little AGG where i pay 200K to mouthfuck (with condom, in spite of her protests) an incredibly cute little trim hippo slut upstairs until COF. then leave for the ferry terminal. once there realize the next two ferries are full and i have to kill time until 21:30, so explore the MegaMall which is fascinating in an absurd kind of way, and go for 1hr reflexology on the top floor, with full-height windows overlooking the ferry terminal and sea .. if there are any gay bros reading this, please go have a look at this spa, the massage boys there are so cute i wished i was gay. and if they were not gay i would be very surprised.

all in all, batam is a polluted mess, but the people are friendly and the gems .. are priceless .. if you are lucky, and look carefully, and know what you see.
Old 10-06-2008, 02:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 21
apui is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapui is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapui is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapui is a living Saint! - you won't find better

good FR bro...
Old 11-06-2008, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 17
rocksoff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank u kindly for the upz :-)

My weekend cinta melts my heart ..
Old 13-06-2008, 09:52 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
roslee7 is Cool - loads of Potential

i just back from batam last night. Coz this time budget, so just stayed at Utama hotel. Not bad with free facilities of gym, steam bath and jacuzzi. Per night 220k rupiah. Behind is D.C Mall. I went to titanic ktv at sydney hotel and was told that it opens at 8 pm onward. Any guys know how much to book the girl for overnight? is the range of the girls better than usual place like sedona, jungle minda, bougeinvilla and permata? I am curious to book the girl there.Any good place for booking girls ?
Old 13-06-2008, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1246 / Power: 18
69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehead View Post
bro newyorker... dun bother to waste your time with this asshole.
Nowadays reporters got nothing to write come here to fish for stories.... confirm she no from Ozzie coz her ip address trace to TP North.
wah u my hero lah brudder like dat also can find out, very tok kong

ya very true especially the "NudePaper" like this kinda storys on font page big big = SG men tells on why they frequent Batam"
UPs DONE= kinichix, coolmanspooky, smokementho, Oldunclesg, evermore, peiyee, BoobsterUnited, We5tlife, NotYoungMan, ahbey, WankJanice, Skyzfire, max_priest, kabul, Kazunori, sgpiggybank, NEXT To UP= ???
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread