The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 02-11-2022, 09:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Sometimes probably we’re paying for the companion instead of sensual services.
Understand bro. I have my fair share of companionship MLs whom I RTM more than those who provide comprehensive services. But the crux of the matter is attitude lah. I don't have personal experience with the said ML of coz. But when there are enough bros whom comment similar things over the years, I tend to believe there's more truth in it than just a case of bad luck
Old 02-11-2022, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
Putting JJ on hold as i visited her too often and she is not exactly a conversationalist.
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Jing jing she improved from when she just shifted to this new place but don't think can go back to when she first began. Getting a bit tired so like you maybe visit more sporadically.
I think quite relatable for us who try JJ when she just started. Still my frequent RTM but can sense her fatigue after few months typically shown in first timer working here.
Old 02-11-2022, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2852 / Power: 10
goodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by msig View Post
Arissa got no boobs to see or touch.
Totally agreed on boob size.

As what other bros said, bros go to Arissa for good massage in a relaxed and very clean environment. She take pride in her work and consistently provide good massage and just all.
Old 02-11-2022, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2852 / Power: 10
goodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Understand bro. I have my fair share of companionship MLs whom I RTM more than those who provide comprehensive services. But the crux of the matter is attitude lah. I don't have personal experience with the said ML of coz. But when there are enough bros whom comment similar things over the years, I tend to believe there's more truth in it than just a case of bad luck
Sometimes maybe more than companionship.

Can be Thin line between companionship and tio KC by ML.
Old 02-11-2022, 10:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
This sounds like utter crap. Lol. Haven't visited Zoya for over a year, but at least at that time, she knew to follow proper SN standards. She would strip down to her panties, and let me zhut zhut and caress her smooth skin all over.

Now fully clothed!? Not even a nipple to be seen!? No proper sensual or roaming? Also not young and give bad attitude... geez, what a waste of time and money.

These are the pros and cons based on recent FRs.

Pros
Hard massage and back stepping
Slim, good body

Cons
Wrong side of 30s
Location hard to get to
SMS many many times then she answers
Mainly services regular customers
Fully clothed
Never see or touch boobs
No catbath
Rush HJ
Black face

I visited her when she first entered the line many years ago. I think she started using the name 'Baby'. As she was new, there was not much restrictions and playability was rather good. Roaming south was no issue, even though no catbath. After some time, she tightened with a lot of restrictions.

When her mood is bad, she will be silent throughout the session. When good mood, can talk everything under the sun. She also did told me she doesn't like wearing a bra. At that moment, I was thinking if sensual will upgrade. Apparently, it was wishful thinking. Her mood is certainly like weather.

Her massage is good. Headlights are good too. But not for young boys and those looking for service.
Old 02-11-2022, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Low sensual how to survive in this line for so long... Don't give to you, doesn't mean she dont give to others. There is a reason for her long longevity. I don't think regulars keep returning to see her black face.
Old 02-11-2022, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Low sensual how to survive in this line for so long... Don't give to you, doesn't mean she dont give to others. There is a reason for her long longevity. I don't think regulars keep returning to see her black face.
Cannot agree more..
Old 02-11-2022, 10:55 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1076 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
Cannot agree more..
We miss u badly..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 02-11-2022, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!
Quote:
Agree totally. You will never know what kind of service the ml offer to her regulars, that is also why we asked ppl not to share when the service is out of her menu lol
Old 02-11-2022, 11:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 357 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 3
iTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to all

Quote:
We miss you !

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."

🐝不回浪费时间向“苍蝇”解释🍯 比💩 好👀
Old 02-11-2022, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 951 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
I think quite relatable for us who try JJ when she just started. Still my frequent RTM but can sense her fatigue after few months typically shown in first timer working here.
She is just here for more than 3 months; even though in the beginning she was tired and yawned etc. probably not used to the new "job" but ever since she moved it's not just the fatigue.

TMT
Old 02-11-2022, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
She is just here for more than 3 months; even though in the beginning she was tired and yawned etc. probably not used to the new "job" but ever since she moved it's not just the fatigue.
she's not those typa big city lady and it has nothing to do with her new place (which is actually not bad). If u get to know her lifestyle back is actually very slow pace and laid-back.
Old 02-11-2022, 11:40 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1076 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah..

U see MLs like AY, AR, QC, Fiona, etc..

Even average MILFs also will have their market..

Once the Robertos stop financing just relist and work again lor..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 03-11-2022, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2225 / Power: 15
MLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
True, our character already recorded in their data base. Bros with good record will get better treatment.
Fully agreed with ya on this. A few MLs are looking forward to better treatment from me as well.
Old 03-11-2022, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Powderpack deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey all bros,

Which ML take midnight appointment? Like after 12.30am or 1am. Due to some bad working schedule, only available at midnight.

Can pm me if you know any (regardless listed on slg or not), thanks in advance. Kamsia kamsia.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1