The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 08-12-2023, 04:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 16
hardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

haven't been in the scene for awhile, what happened to 7th princess? gone home?
Old 08-12-2023, 05:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardpoke View Post
haven't been in the scene for awhile, what happened to 7th princess? gone home?
Yes. She has RTC for a while now.
Not sure will she be back.
Old 08-12-2023, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1159 / Power: 16
unrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud of

Came down mountain after long hiatus. Torn between go dome one or here. Give here a shot. https://sglonelyguy-28.com/yiyi-massage. Tempted by photos.

Face buang 3/10. Plump. Close my eyes let her mouth one shot out. Quickly shower n Zhao. Least she give good massage. Lucky I brought own cap.
Old 08-12-2023, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unrealx262 View Post
Came down mountain after long hiatus. Torn between go dome one or here. Give here a shot. https://sglonelyguy-28.com/yiyi-massage. Tempted by photos.

Face buang 3/10. Plump. Close my eyes let her mouth one shot out. Quickly shower n Zhao. Least she give good massage. Lucky I brought own cap.
Bro those photos from her 1st stint pre-COVID when she had a bathtub
Old 08-12-2023, 08:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 391 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2433 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by duaneh View Post
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/xiao-lajiao-massage/

Seen this foxy milf xiao lajiao listed for quite some time already but no search results on her? Any bros got FR?
My nuru regular in the past. But I think no such service anymore as she’s now in a shop
Old 08-12-2023, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 16
hardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Yes. She has RTC for a while now.
Not sure will she be back.
Thanks for the update bro. Sad, miss her service.
Old 08-12-2023, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1159 / Power: 16
unrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Sigh. Wads done is done
Old 08-12-2023, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2077 / Power: 14
Affinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
I looked for her once during the start of her 2nd stint. I thought she suddenly looks so chio and slim now and tempted to visit her again. Thanks for the info bro, saved my $.
Old 08-12-2023, 10:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 325 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 7
yumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Seen this foxy milf xiao lajiao listed for quite some time already but no search results on her? Any bros got FR?

Previously Bella. Super good service especially Nuru. she's in a shop now so limited services but there is still good hard massage and you can ask her step on you lol
Old 08-12-2023, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 10
blitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/wei-wei-massage/

Anyone commando yet ?
Old 09-12-2023, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 320 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 3
duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
My nuru regular in the past. But I think no such service anymore as she’s now in a shop
Quote:
Originally Posted by yumihisoka View Post
Previously Bella. Super good service especially Nuru. she's in a shop now so limited services but there is still good hard massage and you can ask her step on you lol
Don't mind trying her out since I'm boobs lover, but not sure if she's saggy since she's a MILF (not sure her age)? Care to comment on her looks, boobs and body?

The shop is it one-person lock door kind (like Parklane) or the normal $50-60 entrance MP?
Old 09-12-2023, 08:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Yes, Bella was her name before. And she is foxy. But do understand she is a foxy milf ya.

I last visited her 2/3 years ago before covid - Tall-ish attractive late 30s milf. Thick but firm body, ample enhanced tits, and skilful. Used to go for full service where we would really sweat it out for an hour. She had needs Also a nice person.

Yep saw that she opened a beauty salon, but never visited her since.
Old 09-12-2023, 10:40 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
nottodostupid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What happen to https://sglonelyguy-28.com/ananmassage/ ?

Suddenly delist? Rtc so fast? She reach our shore in early oct only sia
Old 09-12-2023, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 15
killu1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkillu1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkillu1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkillu1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkillu1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

anymore reviews on guai guai ?
Old 09-12-2023, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1197 / Power: 9
frostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLTR View Post
Only those who have tried the ML concerned's service will know whether the negative MRs are honest or dishonest MRs.

I will usually upz their rep points if the MRs are true. Some customers came late for appointment but still expect the ML to extend the session till full hour and expect the ML to push back all subsequent sessions. When she explained to him her situation, that customer left in an anger and chose to write dishonest MR in the forum.

Look at Rayna's case, so many negative reviews initially but subsequently flooded with more and more positive MRs. Will u still deem these negative reviews as honest MRs?
Rayna is a nice girl la...rtc went to take up some office job now but of course ymmv
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1