The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 27-03-2024, 05:55 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -444 / Power: 0
kabul kabul kabul kabul kabul
U talking what sia. Just relax. Masturbate and fall asleep. Dream of me cumming in your mouth

Quote:
Originally Posted by beargyz View Post
As feckless as your previous posts with derogatory remarks, I suggest you keep shtum. Ending out.
Old 27-03-2024, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Nough deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by donut88 View Post
U got video to show??

Hey bro, no I don't as I respect people's privacy and if they allow me to watch/dk I am watching all the more I should not disturb/video them..
Old 28-03-2024, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Frankmartini deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Morning, anyone need watcher tonight???
Old 15-04-2024, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Papapila deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just did last weekend at my fwb condo carpark at night😂
Old 15-04-2024, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
southstar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

do it in the visiting room. really struggling to shut out my partner's moans haha
Old 15-04-2024, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
ingridguerci94 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Wendy@ View Post
hey guys, anyone tried to fuck in the public area? any adventurer here and how's the feeling? i know why guys keen to see girls in skirt so that they can fuck them anywhere at anytime.
I was wondering trough a public and fairly busy trail in the woods when I ran into a girl that was lost (the trail goes on for miles and splits up a bunch). She asked if I could show her the way out and I agreed but told her it could take up to a hour. she said that she might have to go pee before we exit but it was fine.

About 20 minute later she told me she had to pee but doesn't like peeing outside because it gets all over her legs and she was wondering if she could pee in my mouth. I have let other girls pee in my mouth before so I agreed the trail wasn’t very busy that day so we stepped off to the side still in view from the trail and I laid on the ground and she lowered her pants and underwear and crouched over my head and I guided her pussy over my mouth and she started to pee.

We got lucky and no one passed by during this. I started to lick her pussy to clean it of the pee she she got really horny and asked if I wanted to have sex. She was super hot so I agreed knowing this will probably never happen again.

I lowered my pants and started fucking her in the pussy when someone passed by and yelled at us to stop or she would call the cops. Me and the girl quickly stopped got dressed and ran off down the trail swearing at the women for ruining our moment.

Last edited by ingridguerci94; 26-04-2024 at 10:53 AM.
Old 16-04-2024, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
cramgnoel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ingridguerci94 View Post
I was wondering trough a public and fairly busy trail in the woods when I ran into a girl that was lost (the trail goes on for miles and splits up a bunch). She asked if I could show her the way out and I agreed but told her it could take up to a hour. she said that she might have to go pee before we exit but it was fine.

About 20 minute later she told me she had to pee but doesn't like peeing outside because it gets all over her legs and she was wondering if she could pee in my mouth. I have let other girls pee in my mouth before so I agreed the trail wasn’t very busy that day so we stepped off to the side still in view from the trail and I laid on the ground and she lowered her pants and underwear and crouched over my head and I guided her pussy over my mouth and she started to pee.

We got lucky and no one passed by during this. I started to lick her pussy to clean it of the pee she she got really horny and asked if I wanted to have sex. She was super hot so I agreed knowing this will probably never happen again.

I lowered my pants and started fucking her in the pussy when someone passed by and yelled at us to stop or she would call the cops. Me and the girl quickly stopped got dressed and ran off down the trail swearing at the women for ruining our moment.
very challenging. plus feeling anxious about being seen by people. that's the sensation
Old 17-04-2024, 09:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 1
Seven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ingridguerci94 View Post

Yes we often meet random girls who wanna pee in our mouths....
Old 17-04-2024, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 10
Vicki deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVicki deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Maybe we are bored of constantly having sexual relations in bed. We need another space, which supports our sexual passion and imagination so that it influences how much pleasure we get after making love. We need a new space or a new atmosphere or new conditions
My partner and I did naughty forplay when we were in the swimming pool, until finally he couldn't stand it and asked to go back to the room to continue the attack
Old 17-04-2024, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
tyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Maybe we are bored of constantly having sexual relations in bed. We need another space, which supports our sexual passion and imagination so that it influences how much pleasure we get after making love. We need a new space or a new atmosphere or new conditions
My partner and I did naughty forplay when we were in the swimming pool, until finally he couldn't stand it and asked to go back to the room to continue the attack
Time to explore more places! Swimming pool in the late night is a good start haha
Old 17-04-2024, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 515 / Power: 21
Qwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Once me and my partner were at a pool that has massageing jet corner and I took off her bikini bottom after cornering there. The jet pressure and my fingering of her caused me to lose track of her bikini bottom.

As I only noticed the lack of bikini bottom around our vicinity after we finished the deed, I quickly get the towel we brought along and wrapped her bottom after she got out of the pool. I think there were spots of cum along the way home. 🫣
Old 17-04-2024, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
southstar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwerty_Again View Post
Once me and my partner were at a pool that has massageing jet
I almost experienced this. but the bad thing is that there are people swimming past behind my partner hahahaha
Old 17-04-2024, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
tim123456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

When I remember this it really makes me want to go back to that time. when I was climbing a mountain with a college friend. There was an incident where we drank alcohol at night before going to bed. Then there was one of my friends who suddenly started crying because he was drunk and carried away by his mood. She was sad because she broke up with her bd. I tried to comfort her by hugging her but suddenly my dick stood up and I'm sure she felt it. but she greeted me by kissing me. then we continued into the tent and we had sex while we were a little drunk, adding more sensation.
Old 17-04-2024, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 5
cashon9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by tim123456 View Post
When I remember this it really makes me want to go back to that time. when I was climbing a mountain with a college friend. There was an incident where we drank alcohol at night before going to bed. Then there was one of my friends who suddenly started crying because he was drunk and carried away by his mood. She was sad because she broke up with her bd. I tried to comfort her by hugging her but suddenly my dick stood up and I'm sure she felt it. but she greeted me by kissing me. then we continued into the tent and we had sex while we were a little drunk, adding more sensation.
I'm confused. So a male friend became a female friend?
Old 17-04-2024, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19814 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwerty_Again View Post
Once me and my partner were at a pool that has massageing jet corner and I took off her bikini bottom after cornering there. The jet pressure and my fingering of her caused me to lose track of her bikini bottom.
Upz You Bro

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1